BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Estefany N.
Texas
I absolutely love these! So easy to carry around and fits great in my purse. I tend to make mess or always be on the safe side in case one occurs. These come in handy for any spills or makeup fixes or for sick days. There's always one in one of my bags!
Collene M.
Kirkland, WA
Kleenex is the softest, most amazing tissue. I get really severe allergies and Kleenex brand tissues are the only ones that don't make my nose tender and raw after hours (sometimes days) of blowing it. I recommend this brand to everyone with allergies.
Chelsea G.
A dependable tissue. Decently priced for decent quality. They are awesome for a quick grab and go or to have a travel pack in my purse for random sneezes, however I don't suggest the Kleenex regular facial tissue for the sniffles when you're sick. They are not too kind to your nose or the moisture in your face.
Giselle F.
Lombard, IL
I like these facial tissues a lot! They are soft and sometimes infused with vaporub or lotion. Of course when you are sick, it doesn't matter what tissue you use your nose will get very dry! They are affordable and I get them mostly at walmart.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
I like this brand and the design on these is super nice and goes great in any room. The down side though, like all tissue is that they leave your nose raw after a few go by. I had a bad cold and my nose needed lotion after every tissue. I still buy this brand, with 160 Kleenex in each box they are a good deal.
Michelle H.
I love the travel size! I got a Finding Dory pack and get tons of compliments of it! The tissues are very soft and do their job! They are easy access and very affordable. Definitely recommend! Only downside is only having 10 tissues per pack.
Ana Z.
Necesarias para llevarlas en la cartera a todos lados, te sacan de cualquier apuro, las puedes usar para la cara, si tienes gripe, para el sudor, si derramas algo en fin, estas toallas son multiusos, si las uso y si las recomiendo.
Marian A.
I have #allergies so it is very important that I keep tissue handy in case of a flare up. #Kleenex #tissues are very soft and durable. They don't irritate your nose as you wipe and the individual travel paks are very affordable.
Lori C.
Great product! It's not in a huge box , it's small and compact which makes it easy to put in a purse, book bag, console of your car and many other places . The tissue is very soft which doesn't leave your nose feeling raw.
Karla O.
These are great tissues for travel,work and school. They come in handy when you have allergies or a cold👍. They are something you should keep in your house or purse!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?