Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Haley  T.
Haley T.

Kleenex is a solid brand for tissues! It's cheaper than Puffs and definitely gets the job done!
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Fort Madison, IA

Soft and wonderful for your nose. love buying the 4 pack so that we always have summer on hand.
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero, IL

These are great for on the go. They are very soft. I have one in my car and in my purse as well
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

Never had any issues with these tissues. They work well and I think Kleenex is a trusted brand.
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
Waukesha, WI

Always have a stash of kleenex. Love how gentle they are on my skin and don't leave me chapped.
Katie J.
Katie J.

I've always used Kleenex, I plan to keep using Kleenex especially now that I have a little one!
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA

These do the job. If you use them too much your nose will get irritated and burn. I like puffs.
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Yankton, SD

Perfect for keeping in purse, diaper bag, or coat pocket. Tissues are durable and do their jobs
Kate D.
Kate D.
Clifford, Ontario

My go to when I'm sick and need something soft on my nose for the 100 times a day I'll blow it.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Like these for everyday use. They don't fall apart after one blow lol. Thicker tissue than most
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.