51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kleenex® Facial Tissue
I love these little packs. I get the softness I want in a tissue along with the convienent package. I leave them in my desk at work and in my car. They are affordable and the packages are always fun colors.
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Super slick way of carrying Kleenex when you've got a gross runny nose! The packers are slim and even fit coat pockets well. I have seen these cheapest at the local Dollar Tree (2 packets for $1), but I usually end up getting them at a drugstore for convenience sakes :)
Celeste G.
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
The packs are very useful to carry. You never know when you're gonna need it especially if you have children. this brand is super soft and not disappointing. It can be stored anywhere. They are also very affordable which is great. I feel like everyone should have this.
Collene M.
Collene M.
Kirkland, WA
Kleenex is the softest, most amazing tissue. I get really severe allergies and Kleenex brand tissues are the only ones that don't make my nose tender and raw after hours (sometimes days) of blowing it. I recommend this brand to everyone with allergies.
Bre J.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I always purchase the Kleenx brand because they are soft and don't irritate my skin like other brands have. I'm very pleased with this brand and always keep these small packs in my purchase and car. I would recommend and love that these are super affordable.
Estefany N.
Estefany N.
Texas
I absolutely love these! So easy to carry around and fits great in my purse. I tend to make mess or always be on the safe side in case one occurs. These come in handy for any spills or makeup fixes or for sick days. There's always one in one of my bags!
Chelsea G.
Chelsea G.
A dependable tissue. Decently priced for decent quality. They are awesome for a quick grab and go or to have a travel pack in my purse for random sneezes, however I don't suggest the Kleenex regular facial tissue for the sniffles when you're sick. They are not too kind to your nose or the moisture in your face.
Rose B.
Rose B.
Vermilion, OH
I like this brand and the design on these is super nice and goes great in any room. The down side though, like all tissue is that they leave your nose raw after a few go by. I had a bad cold and my nose needed lotion after every tissue. I still buy this brand, with 160 Kleenex in each box they are a good deal.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
I love the travel size! I got a Finding Dory pack and get tons of compliments of it! The tissues are very soft and do their job! They are easy access and very affordable. Definitely recommend! Only downside is only having 10 tissues per pack.
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
Necesarias para llevarlas en la cartera a todos lados, te sacan de cualquier apuro, las puedes usar para la cara, si tienes gripe, para el sudor, si derramas algo en fin, estas toallas son multiusos, si las uso y si las recomiendo.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?