BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Indira V.
I always carry tissues in my bag and these are very soft and gentle on the skin. The only con I find is in the packaging as the adhesive sometimes tugs on the tissue but other than that this is a great product and very affordable. I recommend it to anyone with allergies or just to carry just in case.
Matea G.
Pomona, CA
I honestly couldn't care less but I am giving them a 5-star rating because my husbands swear by them and use them regularly. We have a family pack in our house and it's affordable and lasts us a while! So upon my husband's word, I highly recommend Kleenex Facial Tissues.
Jordin W.
Macon, GA
One of the best products to keep in my purse. I try to carry a pack with me at all times just because you never know when you (or someone else) might need a tissue. I've tried other brands, but Kleenex is the only way to go. It gets the job done and is still so gentle on your nose
Maria De Jesus B.
Kleenex Facial Tissues to go packs are perfect to pack and take anywhere! I have bad allergies on a daily basis and always use my Kleenex as it never dries and chaps the skin around my nose no matter how often I use them. I keep one in my purse as a must! So affordable!
Ashley S.
Brookhaven, PA
I am a social worker, so there are a few things that I ALWAYS need to have on hand. Tissues are absolutely on that list. I love these because they're compact, soft, high quality, and cute. I can slide them into my work bag and go. Ready for allergies, sniffles, or tears....with hand sanitizer right next to it of course.
Stephanie V.
I love the packaging of these tissues and how convenient they are. As a college student, I keep one in my purse, backpack, and jacket pocket. They are so handy and are perfect for when you have that unexpected runny nose. They are also soft and strong which I like.
Celeste G.
Walla Walla, WA
The packs are very useful to carry. You never know when you're gonna need it especially if you have children. this brand is super soft and not disappointing. It can be stored anywhere. They are also very affordable which is great. I feel like everyone should have this.
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Super slick way of carrying Kleenex when you've got a gross runny nose! The packers are slim and even fit coat pockets well. I have seen these cheapest at the local Dollar Tree (2 packets for $1), but I usually end up getting them at a drugstore for convenience sakes :)
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
Always amazing and good to take with me in my purse. Always have the little packs on me. Great absorbent and it isn't too thin. Perfect for sneezing and cleaning my fave from makeup also.... great product.
Estefany N.
Texas
I absolutely love these! So easy to carry around and fits great in my purse. I tend to make mess or always be on the safe side in case one occurs. These come in handy for any spills or makeup fixes or for sick days. There's always one in one of my bags!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?