Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Nancy P.
Nancy P.

I buy these all the time great to have in every room especially around flu season
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles, CA

Softest tissues ever. Love Kleenex brand. I don't see myself ever buying another.
Amy J.
Amy J.

Cute designs! Like that it comes in 4 and when I run out I just grab another box!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me

My family's go to tissue has never let us down good quality at a reasonable price
Marlene B.
Marlene B.

The lotion in the tissues leaves your face soft and moisturized after using them.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

Always keep some Kleenex next to the bed or in the car there always come on handy
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.

It's Kleenex Great for blowing your nose or sneezing into it. Doesn't break apart
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I love this for colds and other stuff I would highly recommend this for everyone
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.

They are so soft but strong, they are a flu and cold season must have for sure!!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Boston, MA

This family tissue is a great purchase. Very good price and they clean very well
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.