Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Marlene B.
Marlene B.

The lotion in the tissues leaves your face soft and moisturized after using them.
Amy J.
Amy J.

Cute designs! Like that it comes in 4 and when I run out I just grab another box!
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me

My family's go to tissue has never let us down good quality at a reasonable price
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

Always keep some Kleenex next to the bed or in the car there always come on handy
Becca K.
Becca K.

Great for colds, flus, break-ups, watching Grey's Anatomy, etc. holds up nicely.
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi

I'm a mom of 3 so I have these on me at all times. They are great for on the go!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.

I love this for colds and other stuff I would highly recommend this for everyone
Barbara B.
Barbara B.

They get the job done, fair prices. my daughter uses these frequently at school.
Penny W.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI

Best tissues and no smell or oils . I like that there thicker also and durable .
kim b.
kim b.
presque isle, me

Perfect to throw in your purse or diaper bag for when those spring allergies hit
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.