Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Allyson R.
Allyson R.

I always go back to Kleenex brand - they are the softest and most durable tissues!
herlyn S.
herlyn S.
Lancaster, PA

Great stuff gets all in my nose and doesn't rip easily I have a bunch I always buy
Jenna L.
Jenna L.

Not as soft as puffs after rasher why'd wasn't today drunk fact yuredgjmbfgadhhcvj
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Best tissues. A little more expensive than store brand but worth it for your nose.
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, Oh

The designs are cute. Great to keep in the office. They are good quality and soft.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
Pompano Beach, FL

I buy these every month. i always keep a pack in my handbag for those messy times.
Roskita S.
Roskita S.

I get these at Costco and when there's a coupon is an even better deal. Good stuff
Veronica B.
Veronica B.

Always keep some Kleenex next to the bed or in the car there always come on handy
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles, CA

Softest tissues ever. Love Kleenex brand. I don't see myself ever buying another.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me

My family's go to tissue has never let us down good quality at a reasonable price
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.