Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Roskita S.
Roskita S.

I get these at Costco and when there's a coupon is an even better deal. Good stuff
Laura F.
Laura F.

Love the Kleenex Brand. These upright boxes are great when you have limited space!
herlyn S.
herlyn S.
Lancaster, PA

Great stuff gets all in my nose and doesn't rip easily I have a bunch I always buy
Lindsay H.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, Oh

The designs are cute. Great to keep in the office. They are good quality and soft.
Allyson R.
Allyson R.

I always go back to Kleenex brand - they are the softest and most durable tissues!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.

Best tissues. A little more expensive than store brand but worth it for your nose.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.

Not as soft as puffs after rasher why'd wasn't today drunk fact yuredgjmbfgadhhcvj
Stacie C.
Stacie C.

I love that Kleenex does the themed boxes for holidays. Not to mention the quality
Krystal P.
Krystal P.

I buy these every month. i always keep a pack in my handbag for those messy times.
xitlali d.
xitlali d.
Lancaster, CA

Life savers during the cold seasons even my youngest know where I keep my refills
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.