BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
So soft! You can't go cheap on facial tissue. Kleenex brand is wonderful and works great. This tissue is so gentle and soft on my face and for my small children to use. I love the multi pack of to go sized tissue. I take them everywhere and they also fit in my pocket. A must buy
Fyn K.
Best for comfort and quality! I have regular sinus so I usually use a lot of tissue. I used to think tissue are all the same and kept buying the store brands, but ever since I tried Kleenex, I know they are not! Store brand tissues are rough and dry, but Klennex tissue is so soft and gentle on the skin - it doesn't redden my nose. Love it!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
INTRODUCTION:
Every year, I get a sinus infection in the Spring. In the Fall, my nose runs all Winter with the cold weather. I might go through a box of tissues over the course of 3 days. With so much nose blowing, I go through a lot of tissues. It doesn't take long for my nose to get chaffed from constant blowing. Needless to say, I have used several brands of tissues over the years.

PROBLEMS WITH OTHER TYPES OF TISSUES:
The standard tissues in any brand feel like sandpaper. The ultra soft tissues come apart very easily and leave tissue residue over my nose, particularly if I haven't shaved in the last 8 hours or more. Some types of tissues don't feel very absorbent either, but that's typically the generic brands.

KLEENEX WITH LOTION:
These tissues are a happy medium between soft and strong tissues. I'm not going to claim that I never get a red, sore nose from these. However, It usually takes me about 4-5 days of constant nose blowing (much better than most tissues I've used). While not the absolute softest I've ever used, they don't shatter and break apart after like those ultra soft tissues. Overall, they are a good balance of soft, strong, and absorbent!
Courtney T.
Burnsville, NC
I never go anywhere without taking a pack of these Kleenex tissues. They are so small that you can just stick them in your pockets, pocket book, or wherever. They are affordable, and they are really soft. Also the packaging is very cute. I think everyone should have to have these to carry around with them on a daily basis.
Nicole C.
These tissues are always at my desk.  I love that you can buy them in bulk.  They are gentle yet sturdy.  They do not have a waxy feeling to them.  The boxes are cute packaging.  The pricing is more expensive than other brands but I would pay for it as this is the only brand and type I like.
yaneidy c.
Southbridge, MA
I absolutely love this product I loved it so much I share it with friends and family. They all loved it they told me the tissue were nice and soft they also have a good scent to them. I recommend this product I have used it and I recommend it no dissapointment at all my children love em for the winter!
Melissa G.
Charlotte
Kleenex is the only brand of tissue I will buy.  They are the softest and strongest tissues that there are.  They are gentile enough to use on babies.  They do not tear even when they have to hold a lot.  They come in endless patterned and colored boxes that look cute in any bathroom.
Megan K.
Nashville , TN
These SAVED me last semester when I was sick for over 3 months. To have something to wipe the occasional snot wad out in is convenient when they're in this nice little packaging. They're perfect to fit in a purse or backpack too. It also can be used to absorb excess oil on face throughout the day.
Carissa P.
Dushore, PA
I love the Perfect Fit Kleenex. I found them around Christmas and bought a few packs. They fit everywhere. I always have tissues in my car and always fighting with the boxes getting crushed or something. With these you don't have that problem. They fit in the cup holders and are easily accessible!
Shannon F.
These are a life-saver. My nose is constantly running during the winter months and these always come in handy. Whether I'm in class, at work, or shopping these are always handy when my nose starts to run. You can get them super cheap. I definitely recommend.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?