51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Rana K.
Rana K.
I have really terrible allergy, so runny noise is what I have to stuck with whenever season changes. I go through facial tissues so fast, and I tried almost all the ones that are available on the market. And by far this one is one of my favorite. I love how soft it is! No matter how many times I use, it doesn't hurt my under-nose area. It's pretty cheap if you purchase these at Costco or Sams club.
Jack L.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex has always been the,brand for me when my nose gets running. I appreciated these a whole lot last week when I came down with a virus. Puffs Facial Tissues are really good and soft, too, but I always find myself going with Kleenex in the end.
Haley S.
Haley S.
Benton , KY
I love these Kleenex on-the-go packs because they are perfect for my purse! It's so easy to pop one of these packages out and grab a tissue when you need one! They usually have super cute patterns on their packaging which is always a plus too! My favorite is the ones with aloe or  lotion infused into the tissue-it's always so soft and prevents my nose from being raw!
Victoria T.
Victoria T.
Roma, TX
I always have this product with me considering y allergies and my emotional-self. If I am not blowing my nose into them, I am crying my eyes out. Unlike other products, they are very soft and do not leave you with an itchy red nose. I highly recommend them.
Marley P.
Marley P.
I always keep a travel pack of Kleenex in my backpack, purse, car, toiletry bag... pretty much everywhere! While Kleenex brand is a little more spendy than store brands, I think they are better quality. Plus, the packaging is super cute and makes me happy!
Monica I.
Monica I.
Manteca , CA
So soft! You can't go cheap on facial tissue. Kleenex brand is wonderful and works great. This tissue is so gentle and soft on my face and for my small children to use. I love the multi pack of to go sized tissue. I take them everywhere and they also fit in my pocket. A must buy
Fyn K.
Best for comfort and quality! I have regular sinus so I usually use a lot of tissue. I used to think tissue are all the same and kept buying the store brands, but ever since I tried Kleenex, I know they are not! Store brand tissues are rough and dry, but Klennex tissue is so soft and gentle on the skin - it doesn't redden my nose. Love it!
Casey K.
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
INTRODUCTION:
Every year, I get a sinus infection in the Spring. In the Fall, my nose runs all Winter with the cold weather. I might go through a box of tissues over the course of 3 days. With so much nose blowing, I go through a lot of tissues. It doesn't take long for my nose to get chaffed from constant blowing. Needless to say, I have used several brands of tissues over the years.

PROBLEMS WITH OTHER TYPES OF TISSUES:
The standard tissues in any brand feel like sandpaper. The ultra soft tissues come apart very easily and leave tissue residue over my nose, particularly if I haven't shaved in the last 8 hours or more. Some types of tissues don't feel very absorbent either, but that's typically the generic brands.

KLEENEX WITH LOTION:
These tissues are a happy medium between soft and strong tissues. I'm not going to claim that I never get a red, sore nose from these. However, It usually takes me about 4-5 days of constant nose blowing (much better than most tissues I've used). While not the absolute softest I've ever used, they don't shatter and break apart after like those ultra soft tissues. Overall, they are a good balance of soft, strong, and absorbent!
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Burnsville, NC
I never go anywhere without taking a pack of these Kleenex tissues. They are so small that you can just stick them in your pockets, pocket book, or wherever. They are affordable, and they are really soft. Also the packaging is very cute. I think everyone should have to have these to carry around with them on a daily basis.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
These tissues are always at my desk.  I love that you can buy them in bulk.  They are gentle yet sturdy.  They do not have a waxy feeling to them.  The boxes are cute packaging.  The pricing is more expensive than other brands but I would pay for it as this is the only brand and type I like.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?