Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Stephane M.
Stephane M.
peoria

Love this i buy this at the starting of the cold months and it lasts me. Happy happy
Cierra K.
Cierra K.

I love using Kleenex products, especially the Vicks for cold seasons. Great product
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX

Yo tengo estas cajitas por tos lados hasta tengo en mi bolsa en en carro muy buenas
missi I.
missi I.

Great tissues that don't irritate my skin. And never leaves peices behind on my nose
Jill J.
Jill J.
Homestead, PA

Sturdy, durable, doesn't make my nose raw, holds the snot, can't complain about it.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA

My little sister was just recentlt sick and these helped her fight through the cold
Paige J.
Paige J.

If these are the pocket packs of tissues that I think these are.... They are GREAT.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL

Name you can trust. Consistent quality. The price is reasonable and stays the same.
Laura F.
Laura F.

Love the Kleenex Brand. These upright boxes are great when you have limited space!
Stacie C.
Stacie C.

I love that Kleenex does the themed boxes for holidays. Not to mention the quality
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.