BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Natalie E.
Nashville
These to-go packs help me survive allergy season in Nashville. I always have them on me. The packaging stays sticky so the Kleenexes are protected in my sometimes messy purse.
Alejandra P.
Economical excellent quality full sized soft Kleenex Brand facial tissues in small pocket sized packs (10 tissues per pack and 16 packs per display box that fits conveniently on a shelf in my closet). Each pocket pack is so very easy to carry whereever I go in my purse. jacket pocket, or car. There is a good sized slit with an adhesived tab on the wide flat top of the pack to give easy access to a tissue and to keep the remaining tissues nicely folded, organized, clean, and sealed up inside the plastic covering. The covering is a nice colorful pattern on each packet.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I can't say enough about this product. Not only is it affordable and can be found at any store in singles or packaged in groups. This product does it for our family. We always stock up on it since right now its cold and flu season and everyone in this house but our youngest has had the flu and I really hope he doesn't. I love the aloe on the tissues.
Irene R.
Canton, GA
Long lasting and incredibly soft. I love the individual packs because it allows me to place these in my everyday bags...lunch box, backpack, purse, gym bag. Cost is perfect for the amount of pack of tissues available.
Rana K.
I have really terrible allergy, so runny noise is what I have to stuck with whenever season changes. I go through facial tissues so fast, and I tried almost all the ones that are available on the market. And by far this one is one of my favorite. I love how soft it is! No matter how many times I use, it doesn't hurt my under-nose area. It's pretty cheap if you purchase these at Costco or Sams club.
Bre J.
Maysville , OK
I always purchase the Kleenx brand because they are soft and don't irritate my skin like other brands have. I'm very pleased with this brand and always keep these small packs in my purchase and car. I would recommend and love that these are super affordable.
Jack L.
Brooklyn, NY
Kleenex has always been the,brand for me when my nose gets running. I appreciated these a whole lot last week when I came down with a virus. Puffs Facial Tissues are really good and soft, too, but I always find myself going with Kleenex in the end.
Haley S.
Benton , KY
I love these Kleenex on-the-go packs because they are perfect for my purse! It's so easy to pop one of these packages out and grab a tissue when you need one! They usually have super cute patterns on their packaging which is always a plus too! My favorite is the ones with aloe or  lotion infused into the tissue-it's always so soft and prevents my nose from being raw!
Victoria T.
Roma, TX
I always have this product with me considering y allergies and my emotional-self. If I am not blowing my nose into them, I am crying my eyes out. Unlike other products, they are very soft and do not leave you with an itchy red nose. I highly recommend them.
Marley P.
I always keep a travel pack of Kleenex in my backpack, purse, car, toiletry bag... pretty much everywhere! While Kleenex brand is a little more spendy than store brands, I think they are better quality. Plus, the packaging is super cute and makes me happy!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?