Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Ankeny, IA

Very soft to the touch! Also left my nose feeling clean and didn't leave any residue
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA

Very soft tissues perfect for everyday use. Great amount for the money! Long lasting
Candace W.
Candace W.

I like square tissues the best. I don't know why but they look better in a bathroom.
Jill J.
Jill J.
Homestead, PA

Sturdy, durable, doesn't make my nose raw, holds the snot, can't complain about it.
Paige J.
Paige J.

If these are the pocket packs of tissues that I think these are.... They are GREAT.
Cierra K.
Cierra K.

I love using Kleenex products, especially the Vicks for cold seasons. Great product
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX

Yo tengo estas cajitas por tos lados hasta tengo en mi bolsa en en carro muy buenas
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA

My little sister was just recentlt sick and these helped her fight through the cold
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL

Name you can trust. Consistent quality. The price is reasonable and stays the same.
missi I.
missi I.

Great tissues that don't irritate my skin. And never leaves peices behind on my nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.