BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kat J.
TX
Kleenex is the number 1 brand of tissues that my family buys and keeps stocked up in our home... They’re durable, soft, and a box lasts a good amount of time. Their prices aren’t unreasonable, and it’s an added bonus that they constantly have coupons and value packs available to make the cost even more affordable.

Whether you need to wipe something off your face, blow your nose, or dry some tears, Kleenex is perfect for all of the above! I do recommend you buy this brand if you’re shopping for tissues... You won’t be disappointed.
Kristie A.
Every school year all my kids (middle schoolers, high schoolers, and college) my kids need tissues. I always purchase  Kleenex® Facial Tissue because they're cheaper. These tissues are strong, soft, and very absorbent. I recommend these tissues to every student that's starting a new school year.
Mali C.
I always buy kleenex tissues as they are gentle on the nose. These to go packs are great and convenient. They fit into your bag no problem! There are 10 in each pouch which I think is more then enough. I will buy this product again
Ashley T.
The best of the best.Nice and soft for when you feeling really sick. I love how when I'm sick I can use these. the soft material to my nose is refreshing. it's affordable and useful. buy these for kids or adults. very good!! great buy.
Cynthia S.
Harmony , FL
I love these portable Kleenex I have them everyone in my car in my purse. They are so needed in my household! My kid has bad allergies and I always have to have Kleenex with me. They are super soft I always buy them at target in the dollar spot
Jessica M.
Rancho Dominguez
These are one of the softest tissues I ever use whenever I'm sick. Because Lord knows that when you are sick your nose is all runny and sometimes you just need a soft tissue because your toilet paper roll isn't cutting it. These tissues are definitely worth the price.
I love these little packs. I get the softness I want in a tissue along with the convienent package. I leave them in my desk at work and in my car. They are affordable and the packages are always fun colors.
Lexie P.
Eatonville, WA
These are always my go to tissues. They are usually the most expensive but it is so worth your money. I love how soft they are. They never hurt my nose and they are still affordable even though they are the best tissues out there
Kristen F.
Winchester, CA
When I'm sick this is the brand of tissue I reach for. I especially like how soft they feel as your nose tends to always get super sore when you have a cold. These are super affordable in the best brand out there.
Meaghann S.
The best tissues. I refuse to buy generic version of tissues because they just scratch my nose and eyes. I have terrible allergies and carry the travel packs with me every where. They're life savers!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?