Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA

Very soft tissues perfect for everyday use. Great amount for the money! Long lasting
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA

I like these square boxes. They cost more than the long boxes but I prefer the size.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA

Great tissues. Super soft. The boxes are super cute designs. The price is just right
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
San Antonio, TX

I love how it doesn't make my nose feel so dry after use and it's gentle on my nose.
Stephane M.
Stephane M.
peoria

Love this i buy this at the starting of the cold months and it lasts me. Happy happy
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT

I get these for my sons classroom. The combo pack is nice. We also use them at home.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.

These tissues are pretty soft. They also don't rip when you blow your nose into them
Candace W.
Candace W.

I like square tissues the best. I don't know why but they look better in a bathroom.
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Ankeny, IA

Very soft to the touch! Also left my nose feeling clean and didn't leave any residue
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Decorah, IA

I have these all over my house. Great for the kids noses. Nice and soft and durable.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.