Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
yesenia c.
yesenia c.

I like this tissue it's gentle on the nose doesn't hurt or irritate also does the job
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denham Spgs, LA

These tissues are great for catching the snot and keeping it in one place- the trash.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.

The packaging is fun and cute. The tissues are soft on your nose and don't rip easily
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT

I get these for my sons classroom. The combo pack is nice. We also use them at home.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.

These tissues are pretty soft. They also don't rip when you blow your nose into them
Stephane M.
Stephane M.
peoria

Love this i buy this at the starting of the cold months and it lasts me. Happy happy
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA

Great tissues. Super soft. The boxes are super cute designs. The price is just right
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Decorah, IA

I have these all over my house. Great for the kids noses. Nice and soft and durable.
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
San Antonio, TX

I love how it doesn't make my nose feel so dry after use and it's gentle on my nose.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA

I like these square boxes. They cost more than the long boxes but I prefer the size.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.