Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA

I having been using the brand Kleenex for a very very very long time and would continue to use it.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Palatine, IL

I have terrible allergies and I always need tissues around me. I turn to kleenex when I'm in need.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY

Love the two pack so I can keep some in different rooms of the house. Great quality and super soft
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
starke, fl

these are my go to. they don't leave your nose feeling itchy or burning. i always recommend these.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I like these and they definitely get the job done but I would prefer puffs brand if given a choice
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Vincennes, IN

So handy and easy to carry!!! Keep them in your pocket, purse, car anywhere you might have a need!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Keyport, NJ

Soft tissue, gentle on even the kids noses. Usually tissues that you buy are rough, but not these.
Gail B.
Gail B.

We go through tissues like crazy especially during hay fever season. Wouldn't buy any other brand.
hannah w.
hannah w.
Blountsville, AL

When we have runny noses, this is the only brand we use because we are never left with a raw nose.
Carolyn M.
Carolyn M.
Las Vegas, NV

Great product, very soft, sturdy. Great for blowing your nose, make up, cleaning anything off too
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.