51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles, CA
Softest tissues ever. Love Kleenex brand. I don't see myself ever buying another.
xitlali d.
xitlali d.
Lancaster, CA
Life savers during the cold seasons even my youngest know where I keep my refills
Amy J.
Amy J.
Cute designs! Like that it comes in 4 and when I run out I just grab another box!
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Boston, MA
This family tissue is a great purchase. Very good price and they clean very well
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Love these so much for my car. They fit in my cup holders perfectly and so handy
Penny W.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Best tissues and no smell or oils . I like that there thicker also and durable .
Barbara B.
Barbara B.
They get the job done, fair prices. my daughter uses these frequently at school.
Becca K.
Becca K.
Great for colds, flus, break-ups, watching Grey's Anatomy, etc. holds up nicely.
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
I'm a mom of 3 so I have these on me at all times. They are great for on the go!
Christine Mae M.
Christine Mae M.
I love this for colds and other stuff I would highly recommend this for everyone
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?