Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
These tissues are pretty soft. They also don't rip when you blow your nose into them
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
San Antonio, TX
I love how it doesn't make my nose feel so dry after use and it's gentle on my nose.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
Very soft tissues perfect for everyday use. Great amount for the money! Long lasting
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Decorah, IA
I have these all over my house. Great for the kids noses. Nice and soft and durable.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA
My little sister was just recentlt sick and these helped her fight through the cold
Paige J.
Paige J.
If these are the pocket packs of tissues that I think these are.... They are GREAT.
Jill J.
Jill J.
Homestead, PA
Sturdy, durable, doesn't make my nose raw, holds the snot, can't complain about it.
missi I.
missi I.
Great tissues that don't irritate my skin. And never leaves peices behind on my nose
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Name you can trust. Consistent quality. The price is reasonable and stays the same.
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yo tengo estas cajitas por tos lados hasta tengo en mi bolsa en en carro muy buenas
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.