Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Daisy Christina v.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY

I need tissues everywhere in the house in the car. I can't without! Kleenex are my favorite tissues!
Heather H.
Heather H.
Chicago

I like these to carry in my purse. They are soft and do the job. I would definitely recommend this.
Cindy Z.
Cindy Z.
Pleasant Prairie, WI

Good quality product at a reasonable price. Kleenex brand is my preferred choice in paper products.
Susie C.
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX

It's a decorative way to put out Kleenex everywhere. It's small and the size of the tube are ideal.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Cheektowaga , Ny

I love them pocket size tissues. I keep them in my purse and also in my glove compartment in my car
Kam K.
Kam K.
London

I suffer from hay fever and these are great for not making my nose sore and leaves it nice and soft
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Glendale, AZ

Great tissues for a cheap price . I absolutely recommend it . Nice to the nose and the the family .
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

Not good at all. Nothing much else to say. Tissue tears easily and not very good for Irritated skin
Hollee C.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH

I love these tissues for the winter months especially because they are easier on my poor, dry nose.
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
Westland, MI

Very soft and doesn't cause my nose to dry out and be all red. Very strong. I have boxes everywhere
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.