Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL

I keep these in my classroom. I love them, I just wish they came in sturdier containers!
clorissa g.
clorissa g.

Great tissues when ur sick everything else can make ur nose sore these r great and soft.
Maria M.
Maria M.

These are super soft, love them. These are my go to favorites when In need of purchasing
Lakaya M.
Lakaya M.
Tucson, AZ

There okay but they leave my nose a little red.....so that's why I only gave it 3 stars
Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA

I use this product in my car and I really like it definitely recommend this to everyone
Mai X.
Mai X.

Love the product already and these to go packs are even better because it's convenient!
Joadan D.
Joadan D.
Riverview, FL

Tissues are tissues, it does it job and that's all I really can say about this product.
Erica M.
Erica M.

I buy these for my sons back to school supplies. They are the best for all little noses
Gabrielle S.
Gabrielle S.
Vermilion, OH

Love how soft and it comes in a multi pack. Good price and is easily found in any store
Jennifer D.
Jennifer D.

Kleenex prices are great when it comes to school supply shopping. But they are so thin.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.