51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Ankeny, IA
Very soft to the touch! Also left my nose feeling clean and didn't leave any residue
Mariely J.
Mariely J.
Pharr, TX
Yo tengo estas cajitas por tos lados hasta tengo en mi bolsa en en carro muy buenas
missi I.
missi I.
Great tissues that don't irritate my skin. And never leaves peices behind on my nose
Cierra K.
Cierra K.
I love using Kleenex products, especially the Vicks for cold seasons. Great product
Jill J.
Jill J.
Munhall, PA
Sturdy, durable, doesn't make my nose raw, holds the snot, can't complain about it.
Paige J.
Paige J.
If these are the pocket packs of tissues that I think these are.... They are GREAT.
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Name you can trust. Consistent quality. The price is reasonable and stays the same.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA
My little sister was just recentlt sick and these helped her fight through the cold
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
I always go back to Kleenex brand - they are the softest and most durable tissues!
herlyn S.
herlyn S.
Lancaster, PA
Great stuff gets all in my nose and doesn't rip easily I have a bunch I always buy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?