Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.

Kleenex is always my go to brand for tissues. I especially love their holiday packaging!
Amber H.
Amber H.
Warren, Mi

Kleenex work just fine but they start to hurt my nose after a few times. Not very soft.
Mai X.
Mai X.

Love the product already and these to go packs are even better because it's convenient!
Miranda S.
Miranda S.
Freeland, PA

Very soft tissue! Does not make you nose all red and it does not hurt. A great tissues.
Brooke H.
Brooke H.

Great big pack to last all through a cold season, great to share with the entire family
Yeriel G.
Yeriel G.
Livingston, CA

I use this product in my car and I really like it definitely recommend this to everyone
Joadan D.
Joadan D.
Riverview, FL

Tissues are tissues, it does it job and that's all I really can say about this product.
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Rexburg, ID

This is A LOT of tissues but you always need tissues! so these are great to have around.
Lakaya M.
Lakaya M.
Tucson, AZ

There okay but they leave my nose a little red.....so that's why I only gave it 3 stars
Chelsea O.
Chelsea O.

Fits nice in purses. Easy access in an emergency after a sneeze. Soft also for my face.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.