Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Hollis A.
Hollis A.
So soft and generally the best tissue around. You can never go wrong with the classic
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Kleenex is another one in my house very convenient and soft also carry them in my car
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I like this tissue it's gentle on the nose doesn't hurt or irritate also does the job
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denham Spgs, LA
These tissues are great for catching the snot and keeping it in one place- the trash.
Constance S.
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Great tissues. Super soft. The boxes are super cute designs. The price is just right
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
I like these square boxes. They cost more than the long boxes but I prefer the size.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton , UT
I get these for my sons classroom. The combo pack is nice. We also use them at home.
Candace W.
Candace W.
I like square tissues the best. I don't know why but they look better in a bathroom.
Kiley W.
Kiley W.
Ankeny, IA
Very soft to the touch! Also left my nose feeling clean and didn't leave any residue
Stephane M.
Stephane M.
peoria
Love this i buy this at the starting of the cold months and it lasts me. Happy happy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.