51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Marlene B.
Marlene B.
The lotion in the tissues leaves your face soft and moisturized after using them.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
My family's go to tissue has never let us down good quality at a reasonable price
Amy J.
Amy J.
Cute designs! Like that it comes in 4 and when I run out I just grab another box!
xitlali d.
xitlali d.
Lancaster, CA
Life savers during the cold seasons even my youngest know where I keep my refills
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
It's Kleenex Great for blowing your nose or sneezing into it. Doesn't break apart
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles, CA
Softest tissues ever. Love Kleenex brand. I don't see myself ever buying another.
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Always keep some Kleenex next to the bed or in the car there always come on handy
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I buy these all the time great to have in every room especially around flu season
Alissa C.
Alissa C.
Providence , RI
This family tissue is a great purchase. Very good price and they clean very well
Terah B.
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
I'm a mom of 3 so I have these on me at all times. They are great for on the go!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?