Add a Photo

Aleshia B.
TALLAPOOSA, GA
June 28, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Upright
This is a great product. I have seasonal allergies and it helps to have these around. They are not to hard on my nose. They give you that soft feel when your nose is sore and red from a cold. It is very affordable if bought from certain stores. I would recommend it to others.
Camille Kate L.
Camille Kate L.
Milpitas, CA
June 28, 2016, 4:56 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Love these tissues! These tissues are very soft to the nose. This product is very effective and perfect for the go. It's very affordable and you can buy it at a local drugstore. I always buy this brand whenever I need a box of tissues.
Pros: soft and clean feeling
Cons: none
Erica K.
Erica K.
Ada, OK
Always keep these in my car, in my daughters back pack, in our church bag. Pretty much everywhere. Nothing beats Kleenex in these little sizes because they hold up much stronger than the off brands. We buy these often because its much better than keeping clunky stuff around.
Tania C.
Tania C.
June 28, 2016, 3:19 a.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These are so convenient when on the go or when you're at work/school and don't want to constantly get up and/or bring a big box of tissues. These are also great to have storaged around the house if you have kids because we all know how sick they get especially during winter.
Lorelle M.
Lorelle M.
Upland, CA
June 22, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
Kleenex tends to be softer and less scratchy than other brands. I hate to pick up a tissue just to scratch my nose raw. I have allergies and will use tissues a lot. If I don't get a tissue like Kleenex my nose will be raw in a very short period. I like the unscented version.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Medley, FL
June 21, 2016, 4:45 p.m.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
These are the closest I could find to review. They were the first ones I tried a few time ago and the ones I would use since. I used it to blot my face when it was very oily but you can use them also to dry your hands when washing it, and clean too. So they are very useful.
Kalina Y.
Kalina Y.
Leesburg, AL
June 22, 2016, 12:17 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I am a office manager over a few different Psychology offices and I buy Kleenex in bulk because cheap, the boxes look really pretty and I know that I can trust the brand. It makes people comfortable when you hand them a Kleenex that is so soft and it's great for Flu season.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Buford, GA
June 23, 2016, 10:28 p.m.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These are perfect to keep in your car or purse when you're on the go. I have terrible allergies and I'm always in need of a tissue so it's compact enough to put in your purse. Definitely recommend! I purchased at CVS and I also get these every year in my Christmas stocking!
Hokka K.
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
June 25, 2016, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I don't have a whole lot to say about tissues, honestly, but these are comparable to the nice soft Puffs tissues at usually a more reasonable price. They feel a little odd - almost wet and cold feeling, not dry like paper usually is. This is good for my nose when I need it!
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
June 23, 2016, 12:15 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Box
Love these tissues! When cold and flu season come around, I make sure to have these on hand. Nothing is worse than having a runny nose AND a sore nose because of the constant wear and tear from tissues. The use of the lotion in these helps with that, leaving your nose soft.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.