BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Love these tissues! When cold and flu season come around, I make sure to have these on hand. Nothing is worse than having a runny nose AND a sore nose because of the constant wear and tear from tissues. The use of the lotion in these helps with that, leaving your nose soft.
Brittany S.
Buford, GA
These are perfect to keep in your car or purse when you're on the go. I have terrible allergies and I'm always in need of a tissue so it's compact enough to put in your purse. Definitely recommend! I purchased at CVS and I also get these every year in my Christmas stocking!
Mariangel C.
These are the closest I could find to review. They were the first ones I tried a few time ago and the ones I would use since. I used it to blot my face when it was very oily but you can use them also to dry your hands when washing it, and clean too. So they are very useful.
Kalina Y.
Leesburg, AL
I am a office manager over a few different Psychology offices and I buy Kleenex in bulk because cheap, the boxes look really pretty and I know that I can trust the brand. It makes people comfortable when you hand them a Kleenex that is so soft and it's great for Flu season.
Vany G.
Bloomfield, NJ

These are lifesavers! My husband and I deal with crazy, bad allergies that result in tons of running noses. We wipe our noses raw! That's when these babies swoop in to save the day. The lotion helps so much. It also leaves just enough to hydrate without being a sticky mess.
Shelby L.
Beckley, WV
These tissues are great! My son and I both have sensitive skin and allergies so using tissues is a must and quite often I might add. Your nose can get irritated by frequent use and these work wonders! The aloe added lotion reliefs that and no more soreness for frequent use.
Katelyn G.
Surprise , AZ
Runny nose? no problem. gentle enough on your sore nose but tough on snot. versatile can really be used for anything, nail polish remover, wiping drool off your baby's mouth and drying your eyes. i think there are softer tissues out there so these could be a little better.
Emily K.
Eau Claire, WI
The Kleenex with lotion and aloe are my favorite because they are soft on the skin. Many tissues leave your nose/skin feeling scratchy and irritated, but this affordable option allows you to feel comfortable, which is the best when you're sick! They're the only kind I buy!
Michelle K.
Columbus, OH
I pretty much only buy Kleenex tissues do something about the different varieties of boxes and sizes they have plus the quality of the tissue. I try to just stick with the regular plain or even the aloe kind I don't really like the ones with lotion they seem a little heavy
Jana F.
I really liked the Ultra soft facial tissues my Kleenex. My son and I have very sensitive skin and these tissues have been the best I've found. With allergies and a lot of nose blowing I've been very happy with these tissue. Very affordable and I would recommend to anyone.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?