51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Erica K.
Erica K.
Durant, OK
Always keep these in my car, in my daughters back pack, in our church bag. Pretty much everywhere. Nothing beats Kleenex in these little sizes because they hold up much stronger than the off brands. We buy these often because its much better than keeping clunky stuff around.
Mariangel C.
Mariangel C.
Miami , FL
These are the closest I could find to review. They were the first ones I tried a few time ago and the ones I would use since. I used it to blot my face when it was very oily but you can use them also to dry your hands when washing it, and clean too. So they are very useful.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Buford, GA
These are perfect to keep in your car or purse when you're on the go. I have terrible allergies and I'm always in need of a tissue so it's compact enough to put in your purse. Definitely recommend! I purchased at CVS and I also get these every year in my Christmas stocking!
Hokka K.
Hokka K.
Watertown, MA
I don't have a whole lot to say about tissues, honestly, but these are comparable to the nice soft Puffs tissues at usually a more reasonable price. They feel a little odd - almost wet and cold feeling, not dry like paper usually is. This is good for my nose when I need it!
Vany G.
Vany G.
Bloomfield, NJ

These are lifesavers! My husband and I deal with crazy, bad allergies that result in tons of running noses. We wipe our noses raw! That's when these babies swoop in to save the day. The lotion helps so much. It also leaves just enough to hydrate without being a sticky mess.
Dana H.
Dana H.
Taylor, MI
Love these tissues! When cold and flu season come around, I make sure to have these on hand. Nothing is worse than having a runny nose AND a sore nose because of the constant wear and tear from tissues. The use of the lotion in these helps with that, leaving your nose soft.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Beckley, WV
These tissues are great! My son and I both have sensitive skin and allergies so using tissues is a must and quite often I might add. Your nose can get irritated by frequent use and these work wonders! The aloe added lotion reliefs that and no more soreness for frequent use.
Kalina Y.
Kalina Y.
Leesburg, AL
I am a office manager over a few different Psychology offices and I buy Kleenex in bulk because cheap, the boxes look really pretty and I know that I can trust the brand. It makes people comfortable when you hand them a Kleenex that is so soft and it's great for Flu season.
Amanda E.
Amanda E.
Tucson, AZ
Perfect little package to keep in your purse or send with your kids in their backpack for school! They are effective and awesome to be able to take on the go with you! very inexpensive and coupons everywhere! I am a big fan and would recommend, allergy season is the worst!
Katelyn G.
Katelyn G.
Surprise , AZ
Runny nose? no problem. gentle enough on your sore nose but tough on snot. versatile can really be used for anything, nail polish remover, wiping drool off your baby's mouth and drying your eyes. i think there are softer tissues out there so these could be a little better.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?