BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kelly B.
Prague , OK
Love these so much for my car. They fit in my cup holders perfectly and so handy
Elizabeth G.
They are so soft but strong, they are a flu and cold season must have for sure!!
Barbara B.
They get the job done, fair prices. my daughter uses these frequently at school.
Becca K.
Great for colds, flus, break-ups, watching Grey's Anatomy, etc. holds up nicely.
Penny W.
Bay City, MI
Best tissues and no smell or oils . I like that there thicker also and durable .
Terah B.
Flint, Mi
I'm a mom of 3 so I have these on me at all times. They are great for on the go!
kim b.
presque isle, me
Perfect to throw in your purse or diaper bag for when those spring allergies hit
Christine Mae M.
I love this for colds and other stuff I would highly recommend this for everyone
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
Kleenex are a great. I like this size because they are great to store anywhere!
Scarlyn C.
Bronx, NY
Soft nice doesn't hurt. What else would it be like. I like it and will recommend
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?