51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lori A.
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Name you can trust. Consistent quality. The price is reasonable and stays the same.
Paige J.
Paige J.
If these are the pocket packs of tissues that I think these are.... They are GREAT.
herlyn S.
herlyn S.
Lancaster, PA
Great stuff gets all in my nose and doesn't rip easily I have a bunch I always buy
Allyson R.
Allyson R.
I always go back to Kleenex brand - they are the softest and most durable tissues!
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Best tissues. A little more expensive than store brand but worth it for your nose.
Roskita S.
Roskita S.
I get these at Costco and when there's a coupon is an even better deal. Good stuff
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
I buy these every month. i always keep a pack in my handbag for those messy times.
Jenna L.
Jenna L.
Not as soft as puffs after rasher why'd wasn't today drunk fact yuredgjmbfgadhhcvj
Laura F.
Laura F.
Love the Kleenex Brand. These upright boxes are great when you have limited space!
Stacie C.
Stacie C.
I love that Kleenex does the themed boxes for holidays. Not to mention the quality
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?