51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I like this tissue it's gentle on the nose doesn't hurt or irritate also does the job
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
The packaging is fun and cute. The tissues are soft on your nose and don't rip easily
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Kleenex is another one in my house very convenient and soft also carry them in my car
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
Very soft tissues perfect for everyday use. Great amount for the money! Long lasting
Candace W.
Candace W.
I like square tissues the best. I don't know why but they look better in a bathroom.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
I like these square boxes. They cost more than the long boxes but I prefer the size.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Layton, UT
I get these for my sons classroom. The combo pack is nice. We also use them at home.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
These tissues are pretty soft. They also don't rip when you blow your nose into them
Priscilla P.
Priscilla P.
San Antonio, TX
I love how it doesn't make my nose feel so dry after use and it's gentle on my nose.
Stephane M.
Stephane M.
peoria
Love this i buy this at the starting of the cold months and it lasts me. Happy happy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?