Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Christy B.
Christy B.

These are great to throw into my purse to have tissues because you never know when you will need one!
Emily K.
Emily K.

Handy to have around the house, don't irritate my nose or leave it looking red, very affordable price
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY

Love love love love this tissues. really good soft durable. use it a lot when my kids have runny nose
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR

Kleenex is a traditional staple. It's soft on skin and touch on messes. I've been using it for years.
Selena N.
Selena N.
Lincoln, NE

Good to fit in the side pocket of my backpack for easy access and no fuss. And the patterns are cute.
Emily F.
Emily F.

The staple brand. They are awesome soft tissues that don't tear up your nose even after frequent use
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida

These tissues are practical and I carry them with me in my purse and gym bag. Perfect for on the go!
Jenna S.
Jenna S.

We love the regular kleenex in our home! Gets the job done and doesn't leave your nose feeling sore.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC

These are perfect for putting in the car or in your purse! Kleenex is classic, and always need some.
Alainya F.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI

They're tissues. They do their job. And they aren't scented so they don't make me need a bunch more.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.