51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Angelica W.
Angelica W.
West Milford, WV
Amazing tissues. I have used them since I was a child and I will continue to use them.
Claire R.
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
Good tissues that are soft enough so they won't hurt your nose when you use them a lot
Maria R.
Maria R.
Blossom, TX
Love these because they fit perfectly in the car. They are soft and durable live them.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Denham Spgs, LA
These tissues are great for catching the snot and keeping it in one place- the trash.
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
The packaging is fun and cute. The tissues are soft on your nose and don't rip easily
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I like this tissue it's gentle on the nose doesn't hurt or irritate also does the job
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Kleenex is another one in my house very convenient and soft also carry them in my car
Megan B.
Megan B.
So much softer than paper towels. My kid loves pretending to blow his nose with these
Hollis A.
Hollis A.
So soft and generally the best tissue around. You can never go wrong with the classic
Stephane M.
Stephane M.
peoria
Love this i buy this at the starting of the cold months and it lasts me. Happy happy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?