BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lindsay B.
Review for: Everyday Go 16-10
These little packs are the perfect size to throw in a purse, beach bag, any kind of bag or car.
Megan C.
Jackson Ctr, OH
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
They are cheap and do the trick. Very soft on the nose and helps take care of what its job is!
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
Review for: Everyday Bundle
These do the job. If you use them too much your nose will get irritated and burn. I like puffs.
Yisel P.
Burlington, NC
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Great for back to school supplies also for home they last very long affordable price i love it
Lisandra S.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
Great product, very handy. does not irrotate your skin. multi used. very soft. great inversion
Rachael P.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Never had any issues with these tissues. They work well and I think Kleenex is a trusted brand.
Katie J.
Review for: Bundle
I've always used Kleenex, I plan to keep using Kleenex especially now that I have a little one!
Jennifer  M.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
Always have a stash of kleenex. Love how gentle they are on my skin and don't leave me chapped.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
Review for: Upright Bundle
I love having these all around the house because you never know when you're gonna need a tissue
Nicole H.
Columbia, SC
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
I only buy these when I am really low on cash, they aren't that soft and can irritate quickly.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?