BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Roskita S.
Roskita S.
I get these at Costco and when there's a coupon is an even better deal. Good stuff
Kristy W.
Kristy W.
Best tissues. A little more expensive than store brand but worth it for your nose.
Krystal P.
Krystal P.
I buy these every month. i always keep a pack in my handbag for those messy times.
Nancy P.
Nancy P.
I buy these all the time great to have in every room especially around flu season
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Auburn , Me
My family's go to tissue has never let us down good quality at a reasonable price
Amy J.
Amy J.
Cute designs! Like that it comes in 4 and when I run out I just grab another box!
xitlali d.
xitlali d.
Lancaster, CA
Life savers during the cold seasons even my youngest know where I keep my refills
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
It's Kleenex Great for blowing your nose or sneezing into it. Doesn't break apart
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
Always keep some Kleenex next to the bed or in the car there always come on handy
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Los Angeles, CA
Softest tissues ever. Love Kleenex brand. I don't see myself ever buying another.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?