Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Danetta R.
Danetta R.
Stone Mountain, GA

I love these tissues !!! They are very soft and thick. They definitely get the job done.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA

I love these kleenex tissues. I bring them with me everywhere I go. They are very handy!
Erin Z.
Erin Z.

These boxes are so cute for the holiday season and kleenex is soft as always on my nose.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Bourg, LA

These are cool, they don't make your nose raw after using them while sick, overall, 9/10
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Burton, MI

I love the cute designs that this product comes in. I also enjoy how soft the tissue is.
Maria M.
Maria M.

These are super soft, love them. These are my go to favorites when In need of purchasing
Miranda R.
Miranda R.
Orlando, FL

Love these little tissues, they come in handy when you least expect that you have a cold
Nicole s.
Nicole s.

Perfect for your car pocketbook diaper bag. Soft and gentle great overall travel tissues
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.

These Kleenex boxes are adorable. I buy tissues based on the box, it's like a decoration
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Farmington, MI

I love these soft facial tissues. They're so comfortable to use, especially for my nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.