BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lori A.
Cullman, AL
Name you can trust. Consistent quality. The price is reasonable and stays the same.
missi I.
Great tissues that don't irritate my skin. And never leaves peices behind on my nose
Hannah W.
Murrieta, CA
My little sister was just recentlt sick and these helped her fight through the cold
herlyn S.
Lancaster, PA
Great stuff gets all in my nose and doesn't rip easily I have a bunch I always buy
Roskita S.
I get these at Costco and when there's a coupon is an even better deal. Good stuff
Krystal P.
I buy these every month. i always keep a pack in my handbag for those messy times.
Jenna L.
Not as soft as puffs after rasher why'd wasn't today drunk fact yuredgjmbfgadhhcvj
Kristy W.
Best tissues. A little more expensive than store brand but worth it for your nose.
Allyson R.
I always go back to Kleenex brand - they are the softest and most durable tissues!
Stacie C.
I love that Kleenex does the themed boxes for holidays. Not to mention the quality
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?