51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Morgan D.
Morgan D.
Cullman, AL
Really goo I these I would recommend these every one should use so good awesome product
Melinda L.
Melinda L.
Fort Wayne, IN
Stick with this brand. Always a great brand. Will not use any other brand in our house.
Lakaya M.
Lakaya M.
Tucson, AZ
There okay but they leave my nose a little red.....so that's why I only gave it 3 stars
Joadan D.
Joadan D.
Riverview, FL
Tissues are tissues, it does it job and that's all I really can say about this product.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Montclair, NJ
Soft, nice on the nose, works well, and great quality. would recommend these tissues!!!
Kyliegh Y.
Kyliegh Y.
Get tissues to have they are soft enough and can hold up well which is always good! 👃🏼
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Satellite Beach, FL
From school to bathrooms to the living room, this product should be everywhere you go.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Dacula, GA
Soft and absorbent. My go to for when allergy season or head colds hit me or my family
Katie C.
Katie C.
Cheektowaga, NY
Kleenex tissues are always great to keep on hand and to stock in the bathroom closets.
Tayla P.
Tayla P.
Perfect when you have a cold. Essential when you're sick. Soft on your nose and cheap.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?