51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Megan B.
Megan B.
So much softer than paper towels. My kid loves pretending to blow his nose with these
yesenia c.
yesenia c.
I like this tissue it's gentle on the nose doesn't hurt or irritate also does the job
Colleen D.
Colleen D.
The packaging is fun and cute. The tissues are soft on your nose and don't rip easily
Yescenia  A.
Yescenia A.
Passaic, NJ
Kleenex is another one in my house very convenient and soft also carry them in my car
Hollis A.
Hollis A.
So soft and generally the best tissue around. You can never go wrong with the classic
Kerri J.
Kerri J.
Decorah, IA
I have these all over my house. Great for the kids noses. Nice and soft and durable.
Candace W.
Candace W.
I like square tissues the best. I don't know why but they look better in a bathroom.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
I like these square boxes. They cost more than the long boxes but I prefer the size.
Stephane M.
Stephane M.
peoria
Love this i buy this at the starting of the cold months and it lasts me. Happy happy
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
Very soft tissues perfect for everyday use. Great amount for the money! Long lasting
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?