Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Kim F.
Kim F.

This product is very soft. Doesn't leave behind residue. Very Convenient and easy to use.
Kara D.
Kara D.
Belmont, NC

Never leave home without them! you never know when you will need one. always in my purse!
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC

Have these sitting right next to my bed, works well and never makes my nose red and itchy
Fatima J.
Fatima J.

Great to keep on hand. Very soft and great for allergy season. I use them at work as well
Geo K.
Geo K.

Family size lasts so much longer...I always look for these when I shop! Kleenex is great!
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

These are great for your nose because they are not rough, they are rather soft and gentle
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC

Really like their facial wipes. Prefer a normal face wash though! Other than that, great.
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA

We love Kleenex and the designs are fun. My husband, my daughter and myself all use them.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Sterling Hts, MI

Nice to buy to stock up on tissues and put one in every room. Not too rough on your face.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport, Oh

I have never used this product in the sense that I have never heard of antiviral tissues.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.