Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Kara D.
Kara D.
Belmont, NC

Never leave home without them! you never know when you will need one. always in my purse!
Kebra C.
Kebra C.
Sorrento, FL

Great product! Great to keep skin from getting raw with those sniffles! Highly recommend!
Good for the on the go person. Are great for you facial needs and cleaning up messes too.
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

Great for your backpack or purse for on the go. Have the same quality as a box of tissues
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Concord, NH

They r so soft it is one of the only kinds I can use cause they do not scratch up my nose
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.

Kleenex has been there through a lot. Cleaning my every runny nose. I love these tissues.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport, Oh

I have never used this product in the sense that I have never heard of antiviral tissues.
Geo K.
Geo K.

Family size lasts so much longer...I always look for these when I shop! Kleenex is great!
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC

Really like their facial wipes. Prefer a normal face wash though! Other than that, great.
Fatima J.
Fatima J.

Great to keep on hand. Very soft and great for allergy season. I use them at work as well
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.