Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

These tissues are very soft I like using them they don't dry my nose from over use at all.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Council Blfs, IA

I love these cute little designs on every box. Make flu season seem a little more festive.
Since I keep Kleenex everywhere, literally, I actually have this in the console of my car.
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, Ca

Great value! I put one in the bathroom, one in the bed room, and one in the linen closet.
Megan G.
Megan G.
South bend , In

Love these work great get the job done and are soft . I would highly recommend this brand
Kebra C.
Kebra C.
Sorrento, FL

Great product! Great to keep skin from getting raw with those sniffles! Highly recommend!
Kat S.
Kat S.
Middlebury, VT

Great for your backpack or purse for on the go. Have the same quality as a box of tissues
Who has time gor a running nose? Kleenex to the rescue. The ones with lotion are my favs.
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.

Kleenex has been there through a lot. Cleaning my every runny nose. I love these tissues.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Concord, NH

They r so soft it is one of the only kinds I can use cause they do not scratch up my nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.