BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Stephane M.
peoria
Love this i buy this at the starting of the cold months and it lasts me. Happy happy
Kerri J.
Decorah, IA
I have these all over my house. Great for the kids noses. Nice and soft and durable.
Candace W.
I like square tissues the best. I don't know why but they look better in a bathroom.
Kiley W.
Ankeny, IA
Very soft to the touch! Also left my nose feeling clean and didn't leave any residue
Courtney T.
These tissues are pretty soft. They also don't rip when you blow your nose into them
Michelle G.
Manteca, CA
I like these square boxes. They cost more than the long boxes but I prefer the size.
Kelly R.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
Very soft tissues perfect for everyday use. Great amount for the money! Long lasting
Paige J.
If these are the pocket packs of tissues that I think these are.... They are GREAT.
Cierra K.
I love using Kleenex products, especially the Vicks for cold seasons. Great product
Jill J.
Munhall, PA
Sturdy, durable, doesn't make my nose raw, holds the snot, can't complain about it.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?