Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI

Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA

These tissues are very soft I like using them they don't dry my nose from over use at all.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

When we had to bring tissues into school we always got these. a great value for your money
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA

Strong and soft. Plus they don't leave a residue film or coating thanks to the lotion free
Cara G.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA

My go-to. I have allergies, so these are something that I'm always needing to have around.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL

In my house this is a must and to be bought in bulk! Every room in my house needs Kleenex.
Since I keep Kleenex everywhere, literally, I actually have this in the console of my car.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Brea, CA

Tissues to go are always a must in my purse you never know when you are going to need one.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

Comes at a great size and will catch all of your sneezes! There are coupons for these too!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA

I use Kleenex brand. I don't like the others too much lint. I've used the brand for years!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.