Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA

I use Kleenex brand. I don't like the others too much lint. I've used the brand for years!
Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.
HOUSTON, TX

These kleenex tissue are soft and cheap i like to use them when I'm sick with a stuffy nose
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Rexburg

Good quality. The flatter box is great because it's not as noticeable and easier to store.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Milton, WV

Have always used Kleenex brand tissue....love them in any "form".....Very strong, no cons.
Cathrine J.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA

I love using these tissues when my nose is raw it soothes and helps and holds my snot well
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL

In my house this is a must and to be bought in bulk! Every room in my house needs Kleenex.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI

Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

When we had to bring tissues into school we always got these. a great value for your money
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA

Strong and soft. Plus they don't leave a residue film or coating thanks to the lotion free
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC

Kleenex are the only tissues I buy. I like the ones with lotion when I'm sick with a cold.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.