Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Maria M.
Maria M.
These are super soft, love them. These are my go to favorites when In need of purchasing
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Kleenex is always my go to brand for tissues. I especially love their holiday packaging!
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Farmington, MI
I love these soft facial tissues. They're so comfortable to use, especially for my nose.
K M.
K M.
Great amount of tissues. Love the designs on the box. No need to use a tissue box cover.
Jordan W.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
Soft, hydrating, inexpensive, convenient. This is my go to for when I have the sniffles.
Nicole s.
Nicole s.
Perfect for your car pocketbook diaper bag. Soft and gentle great overall travel tissues
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
These Kleenex boxes are adorable. I buy tissues based on the box, it's like a decoration
Julie C.
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA
I love these kleenex tissues. I bring them with me everywhere I go. They are very handy!
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
They come out easily. They are small enough to put one in every part of my house or car.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford, CT
Only the softest and least dry tissue. Works great especially during cold and flu season
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.