Add a Photo

#3 in Tissues
Photos (69)
Nikki V.
Nikki V.

Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
Steve H.
Steve H.
Mission Viejo, CA

My nose smiles when it sees the tissue coming towards it. Soft but durable. I love Kleenex.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Council Blfs, IA

I love these cute little designs on every box. Make flu season seem a little more festive.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI

Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hllls, NC

Kleenex are the only tissues I buy. I like the ones with lotion when I'm sick with a cold.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

Comes at a great size and will catch all of your sneezes! There are coupons for these too!
Cathrine J.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA

I love using these tissues when my nose is raw it soothes and helps and holds my snot well
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA

I use Kleenex brand. I don't like the others too much lint. I've used the brand for years!
Cara S.
Cara S.
Pembroke Pnes, FL

When we had to bring tissues into school we always got these. a great value for your money
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Rexburg

Good quality. The flatter box is great because it's not as noticeable and easier to store.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.