51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
clorissa g.
clorissa g.
Great tissues when ur sick everything else can make ur nose sore these r great and soft.
K M.
K M.
Great amount of tissues. Love the designs on the box. No need to use a tissue box cover.
Alexandra L.
Alexandra L.
Farmington, MI
I love these soft facial tissues. They're so comfortable to use, especially for my nose.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
These are great they are antiviral they really kill the germs and are greatly priced!!!!
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Only the softest and least dry tissue. Works great especially during cold and flu season
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
These work great and keep my nose from getting chapped during the cold and flu season :P
Julie C.
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA
I love these kleenex tissues. I bring them with me everywhere I go. They are very handy!
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL
I keep these in my classroom. I love them, I just wish they came in sturdier containers!
Ellie G.
Ellie G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fact that it's like the gift that keeps on giving the tissues seem never ending
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Bourg, LA
These are cool, they don't make your nose raw after using them while sick, overall, 9/10
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?