BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Erica M.
I buy these for my sons back to school supplies. They are the best for all little noses
Jessica L.
Montclair, NJ
Soft, nice on the nose, works well, and great quality. would recommend these tissues!!!
Amber H.
Warren, MI
Kleenex work just fine but they start to hurt my nose after a few times. Not very soft.
Jessica M.
Dacula, GA
Soft and absorbent. My go to for when allergy season or head colds hit me or my family
Claire R.
Florissant, MO
Good tissues that are soft enough so they won't hurt your nose when you use them a lot
Kyliegh Y.
Get tissues to have they are soft enough and can hold up well which is always good! 👃🏼
Destiney S.
These woke really food the are really soft on the skin I would really recommend to buy
Kristina S.
Highland , IN
The packaging is so cute but the actual tissues inside are smaller than standard size.
Grayson F.
Athens, GA
Pretty standard tissues. I prefer the tissues with lotion, but these get the job done.
Maria R.
Blossom, TX
Love these because they fit perfectly in the car. They are soft and durable live them.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?