Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Great tissue. Good price and thicker than low cost ones so you don't use as many each time.
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY

Soft to the touch. When I'm sick Kleenex is my go to tissue. Love how soft it is on my nose
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA

Bargain price and good quality. Kleenex is the go to brand for me and my allergies all year
Meghan H.
Meghan H.

I love these tissues because they keep my nose feeling very soft no matter what the weather
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

As a mom these are a must have. I keep them in my purse for my children. They come in handy
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT

I love Kleenex tissues!!!! I love them!!! They are soooo soft and don't irritate my nose!!!
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

This is a must have when you have a head cold. I need the aloe to help soothe my poor nose.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.

Comes at a great size and will catch all of your sneezes! There are coupons for these too!
Cara G.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA

My go-to. I have allergies, so these are something that I'm always needing to have around.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
Brea, CA

Tissues to go are always a must in my purse you never know when you are going to need one.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.