Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Springtown , TX

Great tissues in general. Soft on the nose. I have never had an issues with the brand ever.
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Stafford, VA

These are the best I use them all the time so soft and very convenient for me to use anywhere
Janney P.
Janney P.

Aloe and lotion are perfect for my allergies. keep one in each room & in my car. love these
Steve H.
Steve H.
Mission Viejo, CA

My nose smiles when it sees the tissue coming towards it. Soft but durable. I love Kleenex.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I love to use this because it is soft and makes my face feels amazing . Great for allergies
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC

This is a must have when you have a head cold. I need the aloe to help soothe my poor nose.
Monica G.
Monica G.

They're cute and very gentle on the nose, I even have the ones you can carry in your purse.
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Azle, TX

Used a lot in my house worth the buy it leaves you felling clean and doesn't hurt your nose
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV

Great tissue. Good price and thicker than low cost ones so you don't use as many each time.
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY

Soft to the touch. When I'm sick Kleenex is my go to tissue. Love how soft it is on my nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.