Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Nikki V.
Nikki V.

Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA

Who doesn't love tissues. These don't irritate your nose and are nice and soft on your skin
Sonya L.
Sonya L.
Alva, OK

I need tissues with lotion and these are my favorite. I like the thickness of them as well.
Monica G.
Monica G.

They're cute and very gentle on the nose, I even have the ones you can carry in your purse.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY

I love to use this because it is soft and makes my face feels amazing . Great for allergies
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Springtown , TX

Great tissues in general. Soft on the nose. I have never had an issues with the brand ever.
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Azle, TX

Used a lot in my house worth the buy it leaves you felling clean and doesn't hurt your nose
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY

You can never go wrong with "Kleenex", they're so soft so they don't make my nose irritated
Steve H.
Steve H.
Mission Viejo, CA

My nose smiles when it sees the tissue coming towards it. Soft but durable. I love Kleenex.
Janney P.
Janney P.

Aloe and lotion are perfect for my allergies. keep one in each room & in my car. love these
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.