51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Bourg, LA
These are cool, they don't make your nose raw after using them while sick, overall, 9/10
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Drums, PA
These are great they are antiviral they really kill the germs and are greatly priced!!!!
Erin Z.
Erin Z.
These boxes are so cute for the holiday season and kleenex is soft as always on my nose.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
Big Rapids, MI
I love the cute designs that this product comes in. I also enjoy how soft the tissue is.
Shealah B.
Shealah B.
Branford , CT
Only the softest and least dry tissue. Works great especially during cold and flu season
Chelsea W.
Chelsea W.
Kleenex is always my go to brand for tissues. I especially love their holiday packaging!
K M.
K M.
Great amount of tissues. Love the designs on the box. No need to use a tissue box cover.
clorissa g.
clorissa g.
Great tissues when ur sick everything else can make ur nose sore these r great and soft.
Leslie H.
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
They come out easily. They are small enough to put one in every part of my house or car.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Wilmington, CA
I love these kleenex tissues. I bring them with me everywhere I go. They are very handy!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?