Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
Kleenex are the only tissues I buy. I like the ones with lotion when I'm sick with a cold.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Strong and soft. Plus they don't leave a residue film or coating thanks to the lotion free
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
Great value! I put one in the bathroom, one in the bed room, and one in the linen closet.
Megan G.
Megan G.
South bend , In
Love these work great get the job done and are soft . I would highly recommend this brand
Kat S.
Kat S.
Great for your backpack or purse for on the go. Have the same quality as a box of tissues
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are great for your nose because they are not rough, they are rather soft and gentle
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
Kleenex has been there through a lot. Cleaning my every runny nose. I love these tissues.
Geo K.
Geo K.
Family size lasts so much longer...I always look for these when I shop! Kleenex is great!
Kebra C.
Kebra C.
Sorrento, FL
Great product! Great to keep skin from getting raw with those sniffles! Highly recommend!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.