Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Damaris C.
Damaris C.

They come in handy for when you're sick or you have allergies! I love having some in my car and my room.
Kinsey B.
Kinsey B.
Mount Pleasant, TX

They good tissues and are great for nose problems
Great for kids and they feal great and soft on my nose
Tashanna B.
Tashanna B.
Portsmouth, VA

It might sounds like a lot but it's so worth it. You can never have to much tissues and it's really soft
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Salado

Affordable and very well made. Soft no irratation. Very obsorbant. Kid friendly and veryy cute packagig.
Briana E.
Briana E.
La Mirada, CA

I ONLY USE THESE LOVE THESE AND GET THE ONES WITH THE LOTION IF YOU ARE SICK THEY ARE DEFINABLE WORTH IT
Jodie E.
Jodie E.

These are amazing! They are so soft! I've never had a sore/red nose from using these! I would recommend!
Jenna W.
Jenna W.

I buy these frequently! They are soft and do not destroy my nose! When I need tissues these are my go to
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH

Kleenex is always a good option and love these fancy little boxes! Way to spice up something so typical.
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN

Tissues are so soft and thick enough that you don't blow through them. A must have for hay fever season!
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ

The Kleenex with aloe are great...they are very soft against my nose and don't chafe which is important.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.