51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Constance D.
Constance D.
San Leandro, CA
Great value! I put one in the bathroom, one in the bed room, and one in the linen closet.
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Concord, NH
They r so soft it is one of the only kinds I can use cause they do not scratch up my nose
Kate P.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
We love Kleenex and the designs are fun. My husband, my daughter and myself all use them.
Geo K.
Geo K.
Family size lasts so much longer...I always look for these when I shop! Kleenex is great!
Kara D.
Kara D.
Belmont, NC
Never leave home without them! you never know when you will need one. always in my purse!
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are great for your nose because they are not rough, they are rather soft and gentle
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Nice to buy to stock up on tissues and put one in every room. Not too rough on your face.
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport, Oh
I have never used this product in the sense that I have never heard of antiviral tissues.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Have these sitting right next to my bed, works well and never makes my nose red and itchy
Kim F.
Kim F.
This product is very soft. Doesn't leave behind residue. Very Convenient and easy to use.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?