Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Lesliam M.
Lesliam M.
Elizabeth, NJ

One of the softest tissues I've tried. Tend to buy these a lot. Get a great use out of these
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA

These work pretty well but not as good as the lotioned kind I get allergies and sneeze a lot
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA

Soft, not too thin. These are my go to when I need to blow my nose. They don't hurt my nose.
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO

Kleenex tissues are super soft and don't irritate your nose or make your nose red and itchy.
Jacky C.
Jacky C.

I usually prefer the to go packs but I sometimes buy this to leave in the car or my bedroom.
Cambrie M.
Cambrie M.
Owasso, OK

Softest tissues out there. Absolutely love the feel and cooling of them when I'm stuffed up.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ

Great for tossing in your purse or gym bag! So convenient. I wish more came in a pack though
ann n.
ann n.
Coolidge , texas

With 3 kids in a house...thats 3 runny noses...3 messes....kleenex holds up to the challange
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

Perfect when you have a cold or allergies and you need Kleenex tissues at a moment's notice.
Kelley B.
Kelley B.
Stafford, VA

These are the best I use them all the time so soft and very convenient for me to use anywhere
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.