Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Monica H.
Monica H.

I got this as a sample from there website and it is great although I prefer puffs over this!
Francine D.
Francine D.
Colby, WI

These tissues are super soft and easy on the skin Like the size of the box also! great value
Carly R.
Carly R.
Bristol, CT

They're okay, but I find my nose and skun irritated if it use them for long periods on time.
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, Ca

Soft, not too thin. These are my go to when I need to blow my nose. They don't hurt my nose.
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.

Perfect when you have a cold or allergies and you need Kleenex tissues at a moment's notice.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ

Great for tossing in your purse or gym bag! So convenient. I wish more came in a pack though
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Republic, MO

Kleenex tissues are super soft and don't irritate your nose or make your nose red and itchy.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.

Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY

Soft to the touch. When I'm sick Kleenex is my go to tissue. Love how soft it is on my nose
Nicole G.
Nicole G.

As a mom these are a must have. I keep them in my purse for my children. They come in handy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.