51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Have these sitting right next to my bed, works well and never makes my nose red and itchy
Good for the on the go person. Are great for you facial needs and cleaning up messes too.
Kim F.
Kim F.
This product is very soft. Doesn't leave behind residue. Very Convenient and easy to use.
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Inman, ['', '', '']
Really like their facial wipes. Prefer a normal face wash though! Other than that, great.
Brianna O.
Brianna O.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
These are great for your nose because they are not rough, they are rather soft and gentle
Who has time gor a running nose? Kleenex to the rescue. The ones with lotion are my favs.
Megan G.
Megan G.
South bend , In
Love these work great get the job done and are soft . I would highly recommend this brand
Chelsea P.
Chelsea P.
These Kleenex boxes are adorable. I buy tissues based on the box, it's like a decoration
Sara K.
Sara K.
Davie, FL
I keep these in my classroom. I love them, I just wish they came in sturdier containers!
Katy R.
Katy R.
Sherwood, OR
These work great and keep my nose from getting chapped during the cold and flu season :P
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?