Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Brooklyn , NY

Very handy durable and soft for your nose or eyes this pack is the best it lasted me for ever
Delaina M.
Delaina M.
Mason , MI

These tissues are great! I always have to have some on hand and Kleenex is my favorite brand!
M K.
M K.

Top notch facial tissue out there. Family pack is best and the box lasts longer that expected
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA

These work pretty well but not as good as the lotioned kind I get allergies and sneeze a lot
Monica H.
Monica H.

I got this as a sample from there website and it is great although I prefer puffs over this!
Esther K.
Esther K.

Best tissues, soft absorbent, don't get junky brands it is just nor worth it. Get Kleenex!!!
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA

Soft, not too thin. These are my go to when I need to blow my nose. They don't hurt my nose.
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

These are nice and soft for your nose and it does not make your nose even redder than it is.
Francine D.
Francine D.
Colby, WI

These tissues are super soft and easy on the skin Like the size of the box also! great value
Carly R.
Carly R.
Bristol, CT

They're okay, but I find my nose and skun irritated if it use them for long periods on time.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.