51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
When we had to bring tissues into school we always got these. a great value for your money
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
In my house this is a must and to be bought in bulk! Every room in my house needs Kleenex.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Kim F.
Kim F.
This product is very soft. Doesn't leave behind residue. Very Convenient and easy to use.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Nice to buy to stock up on tissues and put one in every room. Not too rough on your face.
Fatima J.
Fatima J.
Great to keep on hand. Very soft and great for allergy season. I use them at work as well
Whitney D.
Whitney D.
Nashport, Oh
I have never used this product in the sense that I have never heard of antiviral tissues.
Kebra C.
Kebra C.
Sorrento, FL
Great product! Great to keep skin from getting raw with those sniffles! Highly recommend!
Yaimee O.
Yaimee O.
Kleenex has been there through a lot. Cleaning my every runny nose. I love these tissues.
Good for the on the go person. Are great for you facial needs and cleaning up messes too.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?