Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Mallori H.
Mallori H.

Perfect for allergy season. Doesn't leave my nose feeling raw and in pain. Love this product!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA

These work pretty well but not as good as the lotioned kind I get allergies and sneeze a lot
Cambrie M.
Cambrie M.
Owasso, OK

Softest tissues out there. Absolutely love the feel and cooling of them when I'm stuffed up.
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Belding, MI

This is the only kleenex that doesn't hurt my nose when I use it, I won't use anything else!
ann n.
ann n.
Coolidge , texas

With 3 kids in a house...thats 3 runny noses...3 messes....kleenex holds up to the challange
Gina H.
Gina H.
Clermont, FL

These are nice and soft for your nose and it does not make your nose even redder than it is.
Lesliam M.
Lesliam M.
Elizabeth, NJ

One of the softest tissues I've tried. Tend to buy these a lot. Get a great use out of these
Cendi R.
Cendi R.

Very soft on skin, very gentle. Always like to keep them next to my bed during winter times.
Esther K.
Esther K.

Best tissues, soft absorbent, don't get junky brands it is just nor worth it. Get Kleenex!!!
Jacky C.
Jacky C.

I usually prefer the to go packs but I sometimes buy this to leave in the car or my bedroom.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.