BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
K M.
Great amount of tissues. Love the designs on the box. No need to use a tissue box cover.
Alexandra L.
Farmington, MI
I love these soft facial tissues. They're so comfortable to use, especially for my nose.
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
Soft, hydrating, inexpensive, convenient. This is my go to for when I have the sniffles.
Miranda R.
DeLand, FL
Love these little tissues, they come in handy when you least expect that you have a cold
Leslie H.
Tallahassee, FL
They come out easily. They are small enough to put one in every part of my house or car.
Kimberly L.
Bourg, LA
These are cool, they don't make your nose raw after using them while sick, overall, 9/10
Sara K.
Davie, FL
I keep these in my classroom. I love them, I just wish they came in sturdier containers!
clorissa g.
Great tissues when ur sick everything else can make ur nose sore these r great and soft.
Maria M.
These are super soft, love them. These are my go to favorites when In need of purchasing
Ellie G.
San Antonio, TX
Love the fact that it's like the gift that keeps on giving the tissues seem never ending
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?