BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Amanda N.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Ultra Upright
This tissue is very soft and gentle on my nose! I use this anytime I have a cold and never complain!
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC
Having kids this is a life saver cause they are always complaining about having to blow their noses.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI
Review for: White Bundle
They're tissues. They do their job. And they aren't scented so they don't make me need a bunch more.
Mzz H.
Brooklyn
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
Gentle and soft. I use this everywhere. I love Kleenex and the different variety a the company offers
Sophie M.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I have terrible allergies and I always need tissues around me. I turn to kleenex when I'm in need.
Shannon G.
Cheektowaga , Ny
I love them pocket size tissues. I keep them in my purse and also in my glove compartment in my car
Morgan M.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Very soft and doesn't dry skin out. Definitely better than generic. Wouldn't go to any other brand.
Meagan A.
Jefferson , MA
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
The only tissues I buy. When someone is sick it helps not get a raw nose from blowing it so often.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-120 Boxes
I love these tissues for the winter months especially because they are easier on my poor, dry nose.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?