51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Rexburg
Good quality. The flatter box is great because it's not as noticeable and easier to store.
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Kleenex are the only tissues I buy. I like the ones with lotion when I'm sick with a cold.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Council Blfs, IA
I love these cute little designs on every box. Make flu season seem a little more festive.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Milton, WV
Have always used Kleenex brand tissue....love them in any "form".....Very strong, no cons.
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
In my house this is a must and to be bought in bulk! Every room in my house needs Kleenex.
Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.
These kleenex tissue are soft and cheap i like to use them when I'm sick with a stuffy nose
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA
These tissues are very soft I like using them they don't dry my nose from over use at all.
Cara G.
Cara G.
Pittsburgh, PA
My go-to. I have allergies, so these are something that I'm always needing to have around.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
Nice to buy to stock up on tissues and put one in every room. Not too rough on your face.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?