Add a Photo

$10.49

Photos (67)
Autumn B.
Autumn B.

These boxes last forever. I keep them at work, I keep them at home, I keep them in my car ha! I'm not much for only buying one brand of tissue I honestly think they all work about the same. You can usually find boxes with cute designs so they aren't such an eye sore which I appreciate.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.

We buy these for the house and my work office all the time. The kids go through them like they are water in the winter. And I've never heard any complaints about them. They don't seem to rub the nose raw. I find them useful for our purposes and see no reason to switch to another brand.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.

Great pocket sized tissues! Not too sure what they would look like in a pocket of a pair of jeans but doesn't take a lot of space in my handbag so i love! Its always good to take tissues around with you just in case! You never know when you will need them! They're really soft and great!
Jordynn-Alyvia N.
Jordynn-Alyvia N.
Hamilton

I have no complaints what so ever, its something you just need in your household or office. Its strong and doesn't just fall apart when you use it like most brands. Its also very soft which is good especially when your sick with a runny nose, it prevents your nose from getting all red
Katie G.
Katie G.

People always say to me why does it "have to be Kleenex" for me Kleenex is the softest tissue i have ever used, of course ive tried other brands but i find anything else is to rough on my face, Kleenex doesn't break easily and its super soft, what more could you want from your tissue?
Claudia T.
Claudia T.

Los mejores! de toda la vida, salvando vidas en cada rincon de la casa y para llevar a la universidad, por dios que son utiles ! sobretodo en estos tiempos de alergias. Me gusta que son suaves y cuando estas resfriada y de tanto sonarte no te maltratan la nariz, eso se aprecia mucho.
Gemma L.
Gemma L.

I have used Kleenex® Lotion Aloe & E Tissues 4-120 ct Boxes a number of times and thought they were great while suffering with a nasty cold. When I used them when my nose wasn't blocked I thought that the smell was really strong. I would recommend them to anyone suffering with a cold
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Searcy, AR

When my nose is acting up these Kleenex really come in handy. They don't leave my nose feeling raw. They are such a gentle brand of Kleenex,and you can get them at an affordable price. When my family is sick these are the Kleenex I rely on.. I would definitely recommend this product.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Houma, LA

My husband has the absolute worst allergies I have ever encountered in my life. Most tissues do not stand up to his constant sneezing and blowing of his nose. Kleenex is wonderful because he never sneezes through the kleenex and they are soft enough to not make is nose sore and raw!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.

Kleenex tissues are fantastic. They are one of my go to brands when I am shopping. Kleenex makes soft yet strong tissues that are still very affordable. I have bought these many times and will continue to buy them in the future. They are definitely a product that I would recommend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.