Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (73)
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
June 23, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Love this size, as I can never find a small enough box to fit in my car door. They are good Kleenex, not too small, and very durable. Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , Pa
June 29, 2016, 3:19 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
I switch between Puffs and Kleenex. It just depends on what's available. I find these to be as strong as the puffs, but have to say that they aren't as soft on the nose as the Puffs. The price point is around the same for Puffs at Walmart so I'd recommend them instead of thses
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
June 28, 2016, 2:17 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I have terrible allergies & am constantly sneezing - these are the only tissues that I can use without having incredibly dry skin. They actually have lotion in the tissue so it's moisturizing as you use them. May be a little more pricey than off brand, but incredibly worth it!
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
June 23, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: White Bundle
One in every room! Allergies allergies allergies, these are great to stock up on because everyone always seems to need a tissue whether it's a runny nose or sneezing fits. These are great and hold up well for every day uses. Sometimes I even use them to clean up little spills.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas city, KS
June 21, 2016, 4:29 p.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
I really like these tissues. They're absorbent, so nothing goes through onto my hands, and they don't make my skin raw. I have allergies and sensitive skin so these are perfect for me. I got this box for free, but I plan on buying another one. The pattern on the box is pretty.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Tracy, CA
June 28, 2016, 3:50 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
I have terrible allergies which means I always have a box of Kleenex close by. I love that they are super soft and don't irritate my poor nose any more than it already is during allergy season. I love that Kleenex are affordable, especially when purchased in bulk from Costco!
Teri B.
Teri B.
June 27, 2016, 3:21 p.m.
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
These work great. However if you use them a lot they can be rough on your nose area. I like to use the lotion ones when i get sick to reduce the risk of burning and irritation to my nose. These ones work great for simple clean up jobs, and for simple makeup mistakes/cleanups.
Lindsay
Lindsay
Katy, TX
June 22, 2016, 10:44 a.m.
Review for: Kleenex Facial Tissues - 170 ct
I usually prefer the Anti-Viral. These were too thin and constantly ripped. Even just getting them out of the box they would rip. I felt like EVERY time I would blow my nose I would blow straight through the Kleenex. Definitely way too thin and not my favorite box of tissues.
Aleshia B.
Aleshia B.
TALLAPOOSA, GA
June 28, 2016, 9:23 p.m.
Review for: Upright
This is a great product. I have seasonal allergies and it helps to have these around. They are not to hard on my nose. They give you that soft feel when your nose is sore and red from a cold. It is very affordable if bought from certain stores. I would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS
June 22, 2016, 9:58 p.m.
Review for: Upright
Perfect for back to school time. They are great to send with your kids headed back to class when there teachers ask for tissues. They are a great price and great quality. They stand up to all the wear and tear kids put on them. they are a great price point and very affordable
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.