BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Nicole B.
Tracy, CA
I have terrible allergies which means I always have a box of Kleenex close by. I love that they are super soft and don't irritate my poor nose any more than it already is during allergy season. I love that Kleenex are affordable, especially when purchased in bulk from Costco!
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS
Perfect for back to school time. They are great to send with your kids headed back to class when there teachers ask for tissues. They are a great price and great quality. They stand up to all the wear and tear kids put on them. they are a great price point and very affordable
Teri B.
These work great. However if you use them a lot they can be rough on your nose area. I like to use the lotion ones when i get sick to reduce the risk of burning and irritation to my nose. These ones work great for simple clean up jobs, and for simple makeup mistakes/cleanups.
Lindsay
Katy, TX
I usually prefer the Anti-Viral. These were too thin and constantly ripped. Even just getting them out of the box they would rip. I felt like EVERY time I would blow my nose I would blow straight through the Kleenex. Definitely way too thin and not my favorite box of tissues.
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
I use the ultra soft facial tissues because I have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin at all! They are effective and not disappointing at all! They are very affordable as well! You can buy them at your local grocery store. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Tania C.
These are so convenient when on the go or when you're at work/school and don't want to constantly get up and/or bring a big box of tissues. These are also great to have storaged around the house if you have kids because we all know how sick they get especially during winter.
Camille Kate L.
Milpitas, CA
Love these tissues! These tissues are very soft to the nose. This product is very effective and perfect for the go. It's very affordable and you can buy it at a local drugstore. I always buy this brand whenever I need a box of tissues.
Pros: soft and clean feeling
Cons: none
Lorelle M.
Upland, CA
Kleenex tends to be softer and less scratchy than other brands. I hate to pick up a tissue just to scratch my nose raw. I have allergies and will use tissues a lot. If I don't get a tissue like Kleenex my nose will be raw in a very short period. I like the unscented version.
Erica K.
Durant , OK
Always keep these in my car, in my daughters back pack, in our church bag. Pretty much everywhere. Nothing beats Kleenex in these little sizes because they hold up much stronger than the off brands. We buy these often because its much better than keeping clunky stuff around.
Shelby L.
Beckley, WV
These tissues are great! My son and I both have sensitive skin and allergies so using tissues is a must and quite often I might add. Your nose can get irritated by frequent use and these work wonders! The aloe added lotion reliefs that and no more soreness for frequent use.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?