51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ
One in every room! Allergies allergies allergies, these are great to stock up on because everyone always seems to need a tissue whether it's a runny nose or sneezing fits. These are great and hold up well for every day uses. Sometimes I even use them to clean up little spills.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH
I have terrible allergies & am constantly sneezing - these are the only tissues that I can use without having incredibly dry skin. They actually have lotion in the tissue so it's moisturizing as you use them. May be a little more pricey than off brand, but incredibly worth it!
Sara P.
Sara P.
Waynesboro , PA
I switch between Puffs and Kleenex. It just depends on what's available. I find these to be as strong as the puffs, but have to say that they aren't as soft on the nose as the Puffs. The price point is around the same for Puffs at Walmart so I'd recommend them instead of thses
Aleshia B.
Aleshia B.
buchanan, GA
This is a great product. I have seasonal allergies and it helps to have these around. They are not to hard on my nose. They give you that soft feel when your nose is sore and red from a cold. It is very affordable if bought from certain stores. I would recommend it to others.
Teri B.
Teri B.
These work great. However if you use them a lot they can be rough on your nose area. I like to use the lotion ones when i get sick to reduce the risk of burning and irritation to my nose. These ones work great for simple clean up jobs, and for simple makeup mistakes/cleanups.
Britnee F.
Britnee F.
Greensboro, NC
I use the ultra soft facial tissues because I have sensitive skin and these do not irritate my skin at all! They are effective and not disappointing at all! They are very affordable as well! You can buy them at your local grocery store. I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Lindsay
Lindsay
Katy, TX
I usually prefer the Anti-Viral. These were too thin and constantly ripped. Even just getting them out of the box they would rip. I felt like EVERY time I would blow my nose I would blow straight through the Kleenex. Definitely way too thin and not my favorite box of tissues.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
Emporia, KS
Perfect for back to school time. They are great to send with your kids headed back to class when there teachers ask for tissues. They are a great price and great quality. They stand up to all the wear and tear kids put on them. they are a great price point and very affordable
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Tracy, CA
I have terrible allergies which means I always have a box of Kleenex close by. I love that they are super soft and don't irritate my poor nose any more than it already is during allergy season. I love that Kleenex are affordable, especially when purchased in bulk from Costco!
Camille Kate L.
Camille Kate L.
Milpitas, CA
Love these tissues! These tissues are very soft to the nose. This product is very effective and perfect for the go. It's very affordable and you can buy it at a local drugstore. I always buy this brand whenever I need a box of tissues.
Pros: soft and clean feeling
Cons: none
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?