Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA

These tissues are supersoft and helped me get through a really bad flu that lasted almost a month. They are a little thin, hence the four stars instead of five. Their average price compared to other products similar to these, I normally get the target brand but they were sold out
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL

This is the best tissue I have come across in my many years of battling allergies and sinus infections. These tissues hold up better than any others and one box lasts longer than most others. I love this product and use it daily. I currently have boxes in every room in my house.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD

Well i havnt really bought an 18 pack but i have bought the packs individually. I love them they are great for when you have a raw stuffy nose and anything that touches hurts it, these tissues don't and they feel cool against your poor hurting nose. So i would definitely recommend
Libby O.
Libby O.
Las Cruces, NM

When cold and flu season abound this is one of choices for tissue. I wish they offered a lotion or menthol based anti-viral product. I feel confident that this product offer the additional protection needed to prevent the spread of cold and flu virus and don't mind paying more.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Saginaw, MI

I enjoy these well enough, they are just a tad expensive in my opinion. The lotion in them is great for keeping skin from drying out, but the scent isn't my favorite. They get the job done and are soft, but they aren't the best. I think you're paying for the brand in this case.
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX

I always always have Kleenex on me. I keep some on my coffee table. I have some by my computer. If you're asthmatic or suffer from allergies, you know the tissue struggle. Kleenex tissues are the softest. They're good to my nose and don't make my face all red like most tissues.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.

Love this size, as I can never find a small enough box to fit in my car door. They are good Kleenex, not too small, and very durable. Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Tucson, AZ

One in every room! Allergies allergies allergies, these are great to stock up on because everyone always seems to need a tissue whether it's a runny nose or sneezing fits. These are great and hold up well for every day uses. Sometimes I even use them to clean up little spills.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS

I really like these tissues. They're absorbent, so nothing goes through onto my hands, and they don't make my skin raw. I have allergies and sensitive skin so these are perfect for me. I got this box for free, but I plan on buying another one. The pattern on the box is pretty.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Sylvania, OH

I have terrible allergies & am constantly sneezing - these are the only tissues that I can use without having incredibly dry skin. They actually have lotion in the tissue so it's moisturizing as you use them. May be a little more pricey than off brand, but incredibly worth it!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.