51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Cathrine J.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA
I love using these tissues when my nose is raw it soothes and helps and holds my snot well
Karen S.
Karen S.
Crest Hill, IL
In my house this is a must and to be bought in bulk! Every room in my house needs Kleenex.
Cara S.
Cara S.
Plantation, FL
When we had to bring tissues into school we always got these. a great value for your money
Cara G.
Cara G.
Claysville, PA
My go-to. I have allergies, so these are something that I'm always needing to have around.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Council Blfs, IA
I love these cute little designs on every box. Make flu season seem a little more festive.
Jazzy M.
Jazzy M.
Reading, PA
These tissues are very soft I like using them they don't dry my nose from over use at all.
Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.
These kleenex tissue are soft and cheap i like to use them when I'm sick with a stuffy nose
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Rexburg
Good quality. The flatter box is great because it's not as noticeable and easier to store.
Geo K.
Geo K.
Family size lasts so much longer...I always look for these when I shop! Kleenex is great!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?