Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Martinsburg, WV

Perfect for on the go use. Small and compact for your pocket or bag. Super soft and not rough on the nose.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This brand is nice and soft for blowing your nose when you have a cold which is my favorite part about it.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI

Nice brand. Does the job. Always have Kleenex located around my house. No complaints for the quality here!
Krista D.
Krista D.
Commerce Township, MI

Soft yet not to soft. Doesn't leave residue from the tissue on your nose or face. Look the cute boxes too!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN

I have APAC in every bathroom in the car and at work they are extremely soft and the price is always great
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.

They are not the cheaper option but they are cool and really soft, perfect for my nose when I have a cold!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

I love using these! I feel good knowing they have antibacterial. They're a great quality and aren't cheap.
I like this because it is soft on your nose than other tissues that leave your nose red from the roughness
Trish R.
Trish R.

These come in the cutest boxes and I love having them all around the house! Kleenex brand are my favorite.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ

Everyday essential!! When you get the multi packs at Walmart you can get a great deal and really stock up.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.