BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Whitney D.
Nashport , OH
I have never used this product in the sense that I have never heard of antiviral tissues.
Kate P.
Rillton, PA
We love Kleenex and the designs are fun. My husband, my daughter and myself all use them.
Lisa H.
Inman, SC
Really like their facial wipes. Prefer a normal face wash though! Other than that, great.
Brooke K.
Raleigh, NC
Have these sitting right next to my bed, works well and never makes my nose red and itchy
Kim F.
This product is very soft. Doesn't leave behind residue. Very Convenient and easy to use.
Geo K.
Family size lasts so much longer...I always look for these when I shop! Kleenex is great!
Kara D.
Belmont, NC
Never leave home without them! you never know when you will need one. always in my purse!
Who has time gor a running nose? Kleenex to the rescue. The ones with lotion are my favs.
Megan G.
South bend , In
Love these work great get the job done and are soft . I would highly recommend this brand
Jordan W.
Austin, TX
Soft, hydrating, inexpensive, convenient. This is my go to for when I have the sniffles.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?