Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Katie J.
Katie J.

I've always used Kleenex, I plan to keep using Kleenex especially now that I have a little one!
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
Waukesha, WI

Always have a stash of kleenex. Love how gentle they are on my skin and don't leave me chapped.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
El Sobrante, CA

When I'm sick these are a must have they are so gentle .always have back ups . Love the product
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Fort Madison, IA

Soft and wonderful for your nose. love buying the 4 pack so that we always have summer on hand.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.

These little packs are the perfect size to throw in a purse, beach bag, any kind of bag or car.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Thibodaux, LA

Have a box in every room in the house! Along with all of our cars! Love having these in stock!!
Vanessa d.
Vanessa d.
Laredo, TX

We use this product because the kids won't let's clean their faces with something that is ruff
Lisandra S.
Lisandra S.

Great product, very handy. does not irrotate your skin. multi used. very soft. great inversion
Megan C.
Megan C.
Jackson Ctr, OH

They are cheap and do the trick. Very soft on the nose and helps take care of what its job is!
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
phoenix, AZ

But these for my son who has allergies and asthma and his nose get super red, but kleenex help
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.