51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
Who doesn't love tissues. These don't irritate your nose and are nice and soft on your skin
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Springtown , TX
Great tissues in general. Soft on the nose. I have never had an issues with the brand ever.
Steve H.
Steve H.
Mission Viejo, CA
My nose smiles when it sees the tissue coming towards it. Soft but durable. I love Kleenex.
Janney P.
Janney P.
Aloe and lotion are perfect for my allergies. keep one in each room & in my car. love these
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
Soft to the touch. When I'm sick Kleenex is my go to tissue. Love how soft it is on my nose
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
As a mom these are a must have. I keep them in my purse for my children. They come in handy
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA
Bargain price and good quality. Kleenex is the go to brand for me and my allergies all year
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This is a must have when you have a head cold. I need the aloe to help soothe my poor nose.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I love these tissues because they keep my nose feeling very soft no matter what the weather
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?