Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Yankton, SD

Perfect for keeping in purse, diaper bag, or coat pocket. Tissues are durable and do their jobs
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA

These are so amazing and they come for a great deal and I have been using them for so long now.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Baytown, TX

I only use Kleenex. Other brands cause breakouts in the nose area of some of my family members.
Natalie S.
Natalie S.

Like these for everyday use. They don't fall apart after one blow lol. Thicker tissue than most
Rachael P.
Rachael P.

Never had any issues with these tissues. They work well and I think Kleenex is a trusted brand.
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA

I love having these all around the house because you never know when you're gonna need a tissue
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL

These are great for on the go. They are very soft. I have one in my car and in my purse as well
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA

These do the job. If you use them too much your nose will get irritated and burn. I like puffs.
Haley  T.
Haley T.

Kleenex is a solid brand for tissues! It's cheaper than Puffs and definitely gets the job done!
Cecily  Z.
Cecily Z.
Overland Park, KS

Always good to have around the house for various purposes. I always have a box in the bathrooms
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.