51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA
Bargain price and good quality. Kleenex is the go to brand for me and my allergies all year
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Great tissue. Good price and thicker than low cost ones so you don't use as many each time.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
Who doesn't love tissues. These don't irritate your nose and are nice and soft on your skin
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This is a must have when you have a head cold. I need the aloe to help soothe my poor nose.
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
Soft to the touch. When I'm sick Kleenex is my go to tissue. Love how soft it is on my nose
Sonya L.
Sonya L.
Alva, OK
I need tissues with lotion and these are my favorite. I like the thickness of them as well.
Sherry J.
Sherry J.
Azle, TX
Used a lot in my house worth the buy it leaves you felling clean and doesn't hurt your nose
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love to use this because it is soft and makes my face feels amazing . Great for allergies
Olivia L.
Olivia L.
Rochester, NY
You can never go wrong with "Kleenex", they're so soft so they don't make my nose irritated
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?