Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Julia T.
Julia T.
Cheshire, CT

These are the softest best tissues ever. I love them so much and they feel great especially when I'm sick.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN

I have APAC in every bathroom in the car and at work they are extremely soft and the price is always great
Marina B.
Marina B.

It is affordable. It does not have the extra lotion or aloe, but will not dry out my nose after many used.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI

Nice brand. Does the job. Always have Kleenex located around my house. No complaints for the quality here!
Kit N.
Kit N.

My family loves the softness of these tissues. We have tried other brands but always come back to Kleenex.
Elda M.
Elda M.
Chula Vista, CA

You can't go wrong with carrying this in your purse! I have allergies so this is a staple in my daily bag!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Martinsburg, WV

Perfect for on the go use. Small and compact for your pocket or bag. Super soft and not rough on the nose.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ

Everyday essential!! When you get the multi packs at Walmart you can get a great deal and really stock up.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.

Love these tissues there really soft and absorbent and come in a great size box. I buy these all the time.
Brianne  l.
Brianne l.

These are great for on the go and in a purse or to keep in the car. Always affordable at 2.00 or so a pack
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.