BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Grace H.
Pesotum, IL
Review for: Car Wedge
I like that I can fit this box of tissues in my car wherever I go and the box doesn't rip of break.
Elizabeth R.
Review for: Car Wedge
Super soft and absorbent. Doesn't leave ur nose all red after numerous uses.
Diane H.
Review for: With Lotion 4Pk
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Kleenex tissues with lotion. They are the ONLY ones I use. When I'm sick with really bad nose congestion, these tissues are my only friend! They are so soft and my nose would never hurt when I was constantly blowing my nose. I highly recommend them!
Danielle F.
Chesterfield, MI
Review for: Car Wedge
Perfect to grab and go. Nice sealable pouch always within reach when you need it. Small enough to place anywhere in your car and also to place in your purse. Cheap enough to buy a lot of them at once.
DeAnna M.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Car Wedge
These are perfect for the car and perfect for traveling. I find myself needing these when I'm sick or when I'm applying and cleaning makeup. I would definitely recommend
Deanna S.
Duncan, OK
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Amazing I keep a box in each room of my house and a box in my van for my self and the kids because as we all know life happens
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Review for: Everyday Bundle
These are great to buy for classrooms or at the work place. I usually get them when they are on sale.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
Kleenex are great for colds and allergy their great way to keep yours nose clean their soft and won't hurt your nose
Sophie M.
Palatine, IL
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I have terrible allergies and I always need tissues around me. I turn to kleenex when I'm in need.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I need tissues everywhere in the house in the car. I can't without! Kleenex are my favorite tissues!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?