Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Belding, MI
This is the only kleenex that doesn't hurt my nose when I use it, I won't use anything else!
Carly R.
Carly R.
Bristol, CT
They're okay, but I find my nose and skun irritated if it use them for long periods on time.
ann n.
ann n.
Coolidge , texas
With 3 kids in a house...thats 3 runny noses...3 messes....kleenex holds up to the challange
Cendi R.
Cendi R.
Very soft on skin, very gentle. Always like to keep them next to my bed during winter times.
Lesliam M.
Lesliam M.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of the softest tissues I've tried. Tend to buy these a lot. Get a great use out of these
Jacky C.
Jacky C.
I usually prefer the to go packs but I sometimes buy this to leave in the car or my bedroom.
Monica H.
Monica H.
I got this as a sample from there website and it is great although I prefer puffs over this!
Cynthia C.
Cynthia C.
Perfect when you have a cold or allergies and you need Kleenex tissues at a moment's notice.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Atlantic, IA
These work pretty well but not as good as the lotioned kind I get allergies and sneeze a lot
Cambrie M.
Cambrie M.
Owasso, OK
Softest tissues out there. Absolutely love the feel and cooling of them when I'm stuffed up.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.