51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I love these tissues because they keep my nose feeling very soft no matter what the weather
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
I love to use this because it is soft and makes my face feels amazing . Great for allergies
Monica G.
Monica G.
They're cute and very gentle on the nose, I even have the ones you can carry in your purse.
Sabrina B.
Sabrina B.
La habra
Tissues to go are always a must in my purse you never know when you are going to need one.
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Kleenex are the only tissues I buy. I like the ones with lotion when I'm sick with a cold.
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
Comes at a great size and will catch all of your sneezes! There are coupons for these too!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
I use Kleenex brand. I don't like the others too much lint. I've used the brand for years!
Since I keep Kleenex everywhere, literally, I actually have this in the console of my car.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Strong and soft. Plus they don't leave a residue film or coating thanks to the lotion free
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Milton, WV
Have always used Kleenex brand tissue....love them in any "form".....Very strong, no cons.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?