Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

I do not care fornthe tissues with lotion. They are not my favorite. I still to regular tissues.
Rusti H.
Rusti H.

These are the softest tissues, I also love the purse pack. Can be used for more than just noses.
Glenda J.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC

This is my second most used tissue! Puffs being my first! This tissue is strong yet not as soft!
Lace l.
Lace l.

Soft, absorbent, and a trustworthy brand. Always my go to brand. Love the ones with Vicks added!
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ

Love the softness after every use. A product you are not afraid to use even with the worse cold.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
East Brunswick, NJ

Love these tissues. They are soft and don't irritate the skin and have a good amount in each box
Mariana E.
Mariana E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This product has a Very gentle and soft texture in the skin, absorbs nicely and has a good price
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY

Soft and strong. My nose never gets raw or red when using these during winter and allergy season
Peggie B.
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI

These are very soft. I love that they are anti-viral. They offer just a little extra protection.
Rolanda C.
Rolanda C.

Great! With me dealing with allergies and sneezing daily, this product is almost my best friend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.