Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Bastrop, LA

They are soft on kids faces and that don't have there noses and they don't have there noses red.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

These tissues are so soft! They never leave my nose irritated or red, & are so gentle on my nose
Megan B.
Megan B.
Monroe, GA

My favorite brand of tissues. They are so soft and do not make your face hurt when you use them.
It works well and it doesn't hurt my nose like others. I like that it is very observant as well.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

I do not care fornthe tissues with lotion. They are not my favorite. I still to regular tissues.
Noel W.
Noel W.
Morgantown , WV

Kleenex is an awesome brand of tissue. they're strong but don't leave my face red and irritated.
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Lancing, TN

Kleenex tissues are the best brand of tissues by far I always use them and know I can trust them
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop, PA

These do the job. If you use them too much your nose will get irritated and burn. I like puffs.
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
El Sobrante, CA

When I'm sick these are a must have they are so gentle .always have back ups . Love the product
Katie J.
Katie J.

I've always used Kleenex, I plan to keep using Kleenex especially now that I have a little one!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.