BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Paula Q.
Paula Q.
Comes at a great size and will catch all of your sneezes! There are coupons for these too!
Nancy K.
Nancy K.
BURLINGTON, IA
I use Kleenex brand. I don't like the others too much lint. I've used the brand for years!
Kaylin M.
Kaylin M.
These kleenex tissue are soft and cheap i like to use them when I'm sick with a stuffy nose
Cathrine J.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA
I love using these tissues when my nose is raw it soothes and helps and holds my snot well
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Rexburg
Good quality. The flatter box is great because it's not as noticeable and easier to store.
Barbara R.
Barbara R.
Milton, WV
Have always used Kleenex brand tissue....love them in any "form".....Very strong, no cons.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Strong and soft. Plus they don't leave a residue film or coating thanks to the lotion free
Betty D.
Betty D.
Kill Devil Hl, NC
Kleenex are the only tissues I buy. I like the ones with lotion when I'm sick with a cold.
Katie G.
Katie G.
Sterling Hts, MI
Nice and soft and doesn't leave my nose all red after use. I would recommend this product.
Hayley S.
Hayley S.
Council Blfs, IA
I love these cute little designs on every box. Make flu season seem a little more festive.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?