BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Bobbi K.
Review for: Bundle 2-Ply 2-56 Boxes
I do not care fornthe tissues with lotion. They are not my favorite. I still to regular tissues.
Kaylee W.
Hudson, FL
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Great for your nose doesn't hurt when you wipe your nose or make it raw . Great I recommend this
Megan B.
Monroe, GA
Review for: Ultra Soft 4-120 Boxes
My favorite brand of tissues. They are so soft and do not make your face hurt when you use them.
Bailey R.
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
A nice, small package of tissues great for backpacks, cars, purses, and anything used for travel!
Kayla B.
Bastrop, LA
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
They are soft on kids faces and that don't have there noses and they don't have there noses red.
Rolanda C.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Great! With me dealing with allergies and sneezing daily, this product is almost my best friend.
Emily T.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
Same thing as the puffs tissues, it does the job. Whether it's a sneeze or a nose run, it's there
Savanna L.
Lakeland, FL
Review for: Everyday Box
Great for stuffy noses and wiping away makeup mistakes. Also very affordable and easy to come by.
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
Kleenex is an awesome brand of tissue. they're strong but don't leave my face red and irritated.
Rusti H.
Review for: Everyday Box
These are the softest tissues, I also love the purse pack. Can be used for more than just noses.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?