51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Guthrie Center
These work pretty well but not as good as the lotioned kind I get allergies and sneeze a lot
Jacky C.
Jacky C.
I usually prefer the to go packs but I sometimes buy this to leave in the car or my bedroom.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
Great for tossing in your purse or gym bag! So convenient. I wish more came in a pack though
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
I love to use this because it is soft and makes my face feels amazing . Great for allergies
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
Who doesn't love tissues. These don't irritate your nose and are nice and soft on your skin
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
Soft to the touch. When I'm sick Kleenex is my go to tissue. Love how soft it is on my nose
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Fort Worth, TX
Great tissues in general. Soft on the nose. I have never had an issues with the brand ever.
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA
Bargain price and good quality. Kleenex is the go to brand for me and my allergies all year
Sonya L.
Sonya L.
Alva, OK
I need tissues with lotion and these are my favorite. I like the thickness of them as well.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?