Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Kara M.
Kara M.
Neptune, NJ

We buy these for our office at work and we all love Kleenex . Never will buy another tissue brand
Emily T.
Emily T.

Same thing as the puffs tissues, it does the job. Whether it's a sneeze or a nose run, it's there
Megan C.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY

Soft and strong. My nose never gets raw or red when using these during winter and allergy season
Lexi L.
Lexi L.

These are my go to items during school when all of the classrooms no longer have any tissues! xx
Mariana E.
Mariana E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL

This product has a Very gentle and soft texture in the skin, absorbs nicely and has a good price
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Hudson, FL

Great for your nose doesn't hurt when you wipe your nose or make it raw . Great I recommend this
Rusti H.
Rusti H.

These are the softest tissues, I also love the purse pack. Can be used for more than just noses.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

These tissues are so soft! They never leave my nose irritated or red, & are so gentle on my nose
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Lancing, TN

Kleenex tissues are the best brand of tissues by far I always use them and know I can trust them
Rolanda C.
Rolanda C.

Great! With me dealing with allergies and sneezing daily, this product is almost my best friend.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.