BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love Kleenex tissues!!!! I love them!!! They are soooo soft and don't irritate my nose!!!
Steve H.
Mission Viejo, CA
My nose smiles when it sees the tissue coming towards it. Soft but durable. I love Kleenex.
Monica G.
They're cute and very gentle on the nose, I even have the ones you can carry in your purse.
Nicole G.
As a mom these are a must have. I keep them in my purse for my children. They come in handy
Jordan M.
Fort Worth, TX
Great tissues in general. Soft on the nose. I have never had an issues with the brand ever.
Sabrina B.
La Habra, CA
Tissues to go are always a must in my purse you never know when you are going to need one.
Paula Q.
Comes at a great size and will catch all of your sneezes! There are coupons for these too!
Since I keep Kleenex everywhere, literally, I actually have this in the console of my car.
Cathrine J.
New Iberia, LA
I love using these tissues when my nose is raw it soothes and helps and holds my snot well
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
Strong and soft. Plus they don't leave a residue film or coating thanks to the lotion free
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?