Add a Photo

Photos (69)
Cathy M.
Cathy M.
Lancing, TN

Kleenex tissues are the best brand of tissues by far I always use them and know I can trust them
Ebony W.
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ

Love the softness after every use. A product you are not afraid to use even with the worse cold.
Lace l.
Lace l.

Soft, absorbent, and a trustworthy brand. Always my go to brand. Love the ones with Vicks added!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Monroe, GA

My favorite brand of tissues. They are so soft and do not make your face hurt when you use them.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

I do not care fornthe tissues with lotion. They are not my favorite. I still to regular tissues.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Bastrop, LA

They are soft on kids faces and that don't have there noses and they don't have there noses red.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.

These tissues are so soft! They never leave my nose irritated or red, & are so gentle on my nose
It works well and it doesn't hurt my nose like others. I like that it is very observant as well.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Hudson, FL

Great for your nose doesn't hurt when you wipe your nose or make it raw . Great I recommend this
Rusti H.
Rusti H.

These are the softest tissues, I also love the purse pack. Can be used for more than just noses.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.