Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Webster, FL

Love these tissues. They work great they don't rip when using them and they are very soft when you use them.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Odessa

I have purchased these tissues for my father before & they are so much softer it must be the lotion in them
member-0eedf5d75
member-0eedf5d75
Waterloo, IL

I can't use any other type of tissue but these. The lotion is the best and keeps my nose from being so raw.
Lianne F.
Lianne F.
Hialeah, FL

Perfect for any occasion. You can store it anywhere as if not that big of a box and it still does the job !
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Whittier, CA

Nothing better then the original. Doesn't rip apart or leave white stuff on face. Other tissues rip easily.
Mesquite, TX

We have these all over the house can't go a day without them they work well and don't hurt your nose to bad
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA

These are stashed everywhere in my life! Car. Purse. Work bag. Locker. Camper. Love how portable these are.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Eagle Lake, ME

This product gets rid of the gross buggies I wanna dispose of. Nice and soft, doesn't make my nose all red.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH

Perfect for grabbing and bringing to college! Kleenex make the softest tissues and I wouldn't by any others
Amber Wold W.
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Keeps kids nose from running or raw and irritated without all the fuss and keeps my kids healthy and happy
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.