Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Rosalie C.
Rosalie C.

Nice and soft but also durable. Doesn't give me a reindeer nose when I'm sick and constantly blowing my nose
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Love this product for back to school time! Great that I can buy one pack and have enough for home and school
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Lamoni, IA

These are perfect for a cold or a stuffy nose. I can't imagine using any other kind except for these really.
Alex H.
Alex H.

Good deal. These tissues are nice and string but not as soft as some other brands. Available almost anywhere
Emily R.
Emily R.

We love how soft the Kleenex tissues are! Also the boxes are super cute and match decor easily which is nice
Katia G.
Katia G.
Redwood City, CA

They're good when you have a stuffy nose. They're soft and don't have a scent to them. Which is a good thing
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Lake Hopatcong, NJ

Soft and does the job. I like the colorful boxes it comes in. It helps the box blend in with the decorations
Leigha F.
Leigha F.
Pittsburgh, PA

I always have a pack in my bag. I suffer from allergies and these are great to have when runny noses attack.
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT

Great product one of the best brand great for skin because it will not irritate you or anyone in your family
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY

Love these tissues. They are so soft and gentle on my nose and face. I always rely on Kleenex when I am sick
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.