BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Joseyleydi R.
Review for: Upright Bundle
They are good and I got the little packets for a enemergency they fit nice in my pource I would recommendem
Julia T.
Cheshire, CT
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
These are the softest best tissues ever. I love them so much and they feel great especially when I'm sick.
Kayla S.
Eagle Lake, ME
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
This product gets rid of the gross buggies I wanna dispose of. Nice and soft, doesn't make my nose all red.
member-0eedf5d75
Waterloo, IL
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
I can't use any other type of tissue but these. The lotion is the best and keeps my nose from being so raw.
Jessica H.
Mesquite, TX
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
We have these all over the house can't go a day without them they work well and don't hurt your nose to bad
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
They are not the cheaper option but they are cool and really soft, perfect for my nose when I have a cold!
Verónica S.
Amazing! I always have a mini packet in my bag. Is necesary!!! i always go to target and buy some of these.
Krystal M.
Ranson, WV
Review for: Go
Perfect for on the go use. Small and compact for your pocket or bag. Super soft and not rough on the nose.
Brittany B.
Northridge, CA
Review for: Everyday 10-85 Boxes
This brand is nice and soft for blowing your nose when you have a cold which is my favorite part about it.
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
Nice brand. Does the job. Always have Kleenex located around my house. No complaints for the quality here!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?