BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Michele G.
Michele G.
Las Vegas, NV
Great tissue. Good price and thicker than low cost ones so you don't use as many each time.
Nikki V.
Nikki V.
Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
kelsie u.
kelsie u.
Fleetwood, PA
Bargain price and good quality. Kleenex is the go to brand for me and my allergies all year
maggie s.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
Who doesn't love tissues. These don't irritate your nose and are nice and soft on your skin
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love Kleenex tissues!!!! I love them!!! They are soooo soft and don't irritate my nose!!!
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
I love to use this because it is soft and makes my face feels amazing . Great for allergies
Urenia R.
Urenia R.
Bronx, NY
Soft to the touch. When I'm sick Kleenex is my go to tissue. Love how soft it is on my nose
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Fort Worth, TX
Great tissues in general. Soft on the nose. I have never had an issues with the brand ever.
Angie H.
Angie H.
Cary, NC
This is a must have when you have a head cold. I need the aloe to help soothe my poor nose.
Meghan H.
Meghan H.
I love these tissues because they keep my nose feeling very soft no matter what the weather
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?