Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Burlington, KY

Love the two pack so I can keep some in different rooms of the house. Great quality and super soft
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
conway sc

I have aweful allergies and in the winter when my nose is quite chapped these always do the trick!
Sandi P.
Sandi P.

Tough but soft kleenexes. I keep them in my home a day office because I know they'll do the trick.
Samone E.
Samone E.
Durham, NC

These are really great tissues.There soft and gentle on my nose and don't cause irritation at all.
hannah w.
hannah w.
Blountsville, AL

When we have runny noses, this is the only brand we use because we are never left with a raw nose.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I like these and they definitely get the job done but I would prefer puffs brand if given a choice
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
starke, fl

these are my go to. they don't leave your nose feeling itchy or burning. i always recommend these.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.

Will not use any other brand, kleenex is definitely the way to go. Very soft and perfect thickness
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Vincennes, IN

So handy and easy to carry!!! Keep them in your pocket, purse, car anywhere you might have a need!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Keyport, NJ

Soft tissue, gentle on even the kids noses. Usually tissues that you buy are rough, but not these.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.