BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kimberly C.
Mahwah, NJ
Great for tossing in your purse or gym bag! So convenient. I wish more came in a pack though
Cendi R.
Very soft on skin, very gentle. Always like to keep them next to my bed during winter times.
Francine D.
Colby, WI
These tissues are super soft and easy on the skin Like the size of the box also! great value
Cynthia C.
Perfect when you have a cold or allergies and you need Kleenex tissues at a moment's notice.
Lesliam M.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of the softest tissues I've tried. Tend to buy these a lot. Get a great use out of these
ann n.
Coolidge , texas
With 3 kids in a house...thats 3 runny noses...3 messes....kleenex holds up to the challange
Jacky C.
I usually prefer the to go packs but I sometimes buy this to leave in the car or my bedroom.
Caroline O.
bronx, NY
I love to use this because it is soft and makes my face feels amazing . Great for allergies
Nikki V.
Kleenex is the ultimate in tissue. Soft and smells decent. Doesn't irritate my nose at all.
maggie s.
alexandria, VA
Who doesn't love tissues. These don't irritate your nose and are nice and soft on your skin
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?