Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Sandi P.
Sandi P.

Tough but soft kleenexes. I keep them in my home a day office because I know they'll do the trick.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Palatine, IL

I have terrible allergies and I always need tissues around me. I turn to kleenex when I'm in need.
Gail B.
Gail B.

We go through tissues like crazy especially during hay fever season. Wouldn't buy any other brand.
Emily F.
Emily F.

I like these and they definitely get the job done but I would prefer puffs brand if given a choice
hannah w.
hannah w.
Blountsville, AL

When we have runny noses, this is the only brand we use because we are never left with a raw nose.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Vincennes, IN

So handy and easy to carry!!! Keep them in your pocket, purse, car anywhere you might have a need!
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
starke, fl

these are my go to. they don't leave your nose feeling itchy or burning. i always recommend these.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Keyport, NJ

Soft tissue, gentle on even the kids noses. Usually tissues that you buy are rough, but not these.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Jefferson, Ma

The only tissues I buy. When someone is sick it helps not get a raw nose from blowing it so often.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Burlington, KY

Love the two pack so I can keep some in different rooms of the house. Great quality and super soft
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.