BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Opal R.
Orlando, FL
Review for: 160 Tissues
I don't use tissues that often but I always have a box of Kleenex lying around just in case. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Kaylin M.
Review for: 85 Tissues, Assorted
These kleenex tissue are soft and cheap i like to use them when I'm sick with a stuffy nose
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
These are very soft. I love that they are anti-viral. They offer just a little extra protection.
Vanna R.
Grand Prairie, TX
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
This is amazing to take to school that way people won't sneeze in there hands and touch a desk or door and spread germs there is a lot of tissues
Linda S.
LaPorte, IN
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
We buy these in bulk at SAMs club. They are very soft and 2 ply so they hold the boogies and they don't leak. The boxes are pretty well packed so they seem to last longer then other boxes of tissues.
Maxine R.
Review for: 160 Tissues
Quick for on the go uses. I even keep some in my office for myself and my clients. I keep them handy at home at my vanity station.
Alyssa K.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I love the Kleenex Perfect Fit Facial Tissue boxes because they are smooth on your nose and don't irritate skin. I consider them very effective. I also like the appearance of the boxes; the designs are cute and good for on the go. I highly recommend.
Amanda S.
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
Cute and functional. Best tissues brand around. Gentle on the nose, even with runny noses that don't seem to end.
Ashley A.
Daly City, CA
Review for: Family Size
Kleenex always keeps my nose soft and doesn't make it peel. They get the job done and don't have any problems with them.
Tayler M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: 160 Tissues
Can't go wrong with the Kleenex brand and the cute designs on their boxes!!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?