Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

Great product. Soft enough to use on a baby, but strong enough where it doesn't tear and stick too your nose.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
San Antonio, Tx

These are so convenient! My husband keeps them in his truck and it's so much better than a box. We love them!
Margherita M.
Margherita M.
SIENA, Italy

I like to buy family size tissues to keep in my bedroom.. They're soft and they get the job done pretty well!
Julia K.
Julia K.
Shoreline, Wa

Cup holder sized boxes are my faaaaav. I love being able to have them on hand in my car whenever I need them.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

Kleenex brand tissues are good for there price. They're cheap and get the job done. They will not disappoint.
Kelly b.
Kelly b.
Bay shore, NY

Just bought these today. Have a bunch of runny noses here due to allergies. These are great-soft on the nose!
Talissa G.
Talissa G.

I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my nose , it is so soft , I keep different boxes around my house ...
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA

Kleenex always delivers what they say they will deliver .I love these facial tissues I highly recommend them.
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
Wallkill, NY

These tissues are super soft and gentle on your face and don't leave your nose all torn up like other tissues
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL

I get these when puffs are not on sale. These are a bit too harsh for my nose. :( but they are a bit cheaper.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.