BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Rachel L.
Rachel L.
Columbia Hts, MN
These are great to keep in your purse or on the go.. i also use them when dingy make up also.
Trey  C.
Trey C.
Canton, OH
Great product! Doesn't make my nose sore and is moisturizing. Use after use it works amazing!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Good to have around when your little ones get a cold to avoid their little noses from hurting
Carmen V.
Carmen V.
Brooklyn , NY
Very handy durable and soft for your nose or eyes this pack is the best it lasted me for ever
Francine D.
Francine D.
Colby, WI
These tissues are super soft and easy on the skin Like the size of the box also! great value
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
Belding, MI
This is the only kleenex that doesn't hurt my nose when I use it, I won't use anything else!
Lesliam M.
Lesliam M.
Elizabeth, NJ
One of the softest tissues I've tried. Tend to buy these a lot. Get a great use out of these
Tiffany O.
Tiffany O.
Torrance, CA
Soft, not too thin. These are my go to when I need to blow my nose. They don't hurt my nose.
Cambrie M.
Cambrie M.
Owasso, OK
Softest tissues out there. Absolutely love the feel and cooling of them when I'm stuffed up.
Carly R.
Carly R.
Bristol, CT
They're okay, but I find my nose and skun irritated if it use them for long periods on time.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?