Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Maria B.
Maria B.
Bloomingdale, NJ

Soft and steady tissue. I 7se it to wipe off my makeup to wipe up the kids boogies and so much more
Heather H.
Heather H.
Chicago

I like these to carry in my purse. They are soft and do the job. I would definitely recommend this.
NaTosha A.
NaTosha A.
College Station, TX

Soft. Great for sensitive skin. Fits right in a purse or jacket pocket! What more is there to need?
Ella D.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA

So great for when you're sick. Very soft. They smell good too!! Affordable and a I highly recommend
Hollee C.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH

I love these tissues for the winter months especially because they are easier on my poor, dry nose.
Christian P.
Christian P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY

PERFECT TISSUE. Does not chafe your nose. Its always the worst feeling when your nose gets wrecked.
Cindy Z.
Cindy Z.
Pleasant Prairie, WI

Good quality product at a reasonable price. Kleenex brand is my preferred choice in paper products.
Vanessa Jo L.
Vanessa Jo L.

I like having a box of tissues on my bedside table. perfect for drink spills or if I need to sneeze
Kelsey R.
Kelsey R.
conway sc

I have aweful allergies and in the winter when my nose is quite chapped these always do the trick!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Burlington, KY

Love the two pack so I can keep some in different rooms of the house. Great quality and super soft
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.