Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.

These are so soft and gentle on my nose! I love keeping these in my house, very comfortable to use.
Cindy Z.
Cindy Z.
Pleasant Prairie, WI

Good quality product at a reasonable price. Kleenex brand is my preferred choice in paper products.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Very soft and doesn't dry skin out. Definitely better than generic. Wouldn't go to any other brand.
Charise C.
Charise C.

They are great! I get these to put in my car! They're small, but still have a ton of tissues in it.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Palatine, IL

I have terrible allergies and I always need tissues around me. I turn to kleenex when I'm in need.
Gail B.
Gail B.

We go through tissues like crazy especially during hay fever season. Wouldn't buy any other brand.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Keyport, NJ

Soft tissue, gentle on even the kids noses. Usually tissues that you buy are rough, but not these.
Samone E.
Samone E.
Durham, NC

These are really great tissues.There soft and gentle on my nose and don't cause irritation at all.
Shelby P.
Shelby P.
starke, fl

these are my go to. they don't leave your nose feeling itchy or burning. i always recommend these.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Vincennes, IN

So handy and easy to carry!!! Keep them in your pocket, purse, car anywhere you might have a need!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.