51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kayli H.
Kayli H.
Sanford, FL
Great price. These a very soft and strong tissue's. I love them and highly recommend this brand.
Angie S.
Angie S.
Baytown, TX
I only use Kleenex. Other brands cause breakouts in the nose area of some of my family members.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
These little packs are the perfect size to throw in a purse, beach bag, any kind of bag or car.
Haley  T.
Haley T.
Kleenex is a solid brand for tissues! It's cheaper than Puffs and definitely gets the job done!
Katie J.
Katie J.
I've always used Kleenex, I plan to keep using Kleenex especially now that I have a little one!
Jennifer  M.
Jennifer M.
Waukesha, WI
Always have a stash of kleenex. Love how gentle they are on my skin and don't leave me chapped.
Hannah Z.
Hannah Z.
Yankton, SD
Perfect for keeping in purse, diaper bag, or coat pocket. Tissues are durable and do their jobs
Sonia F.
Sonia F.
Cicero , IL
These are great for on the go. They are very soft. I have one in my car and in my purse as well
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
El Sobrante, CA
When I'm sick these are a must have they are so gentle .always have back ups . Love the product
Cecily  Z.
Cecily Z.
Overland Park, KS
Always good to have around the house for various purposes. I always have a box in the bathrooms
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?