Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Becky S.
Becky S.

This is the only brand of facial tissue I will purchase. I've tried others, but none hold a candle to Kleenex.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY

Have allergies all year round so these definitely come in handy. Really soft to the touch and great on my nose
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

I always give this to my children for in case happens because some of their classrooms don't even have tissue.
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Oakland, CA

It's soft and doesn't tear apart that easily. I really like it and it's something that I would continue using.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL

I get these when puffs are not on sale. These are a bit too harsh for my nose. :( but they are a bit cheaper.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Hurst, TX

Always buy the lotion kind. Can't go wrong purchasing this brand. Lots of different varieties to choose from.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love these, soft and durable, its not rough, so when you have to wipe your nose a lot this does not irritate.
Talissa G.
Talissa G.

I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my nose , it is so soft , I keep different boxes around my house ...
Anna C.
Anna C.
Elberton, GA

Best tissues out there, doesn't leave your nose red and is very soft, buy all the way time. Give it 5 stars!!
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ

I love these they are cute and look good throughout the home. I keep this size in my car it just fits better.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.