Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dubuque, Ia

We keep these scattered in our house durring allergy and cold season. soft and reliable every time.
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.

These are so soft and gentle on my nose! I love keeping these in my house, very comfortable to use.
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
Westland, MI

Very soft and doesn't cause my nose to dry out and be all red. Very strong. I have boxes everywhere
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Killeen, Tx

You can find these at the dollar tree! I love that because they're so affordable and great quality!
Susie C.
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX

It's a decorative way to put out Kleenex everywhere. It's small and the size of the tube are ideal.
Vanessa Jo L.
Vanessa Jo L.

I like having a box of tissues on my bedside table. perfect for drink spills or if I need to sneeze
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lancaster, New York

These are the absolute only tissues I will use! They are great for your nose and taking off makeup!
NaTosha A.
NaTosha A.
College Station, TX

Soft. Great for sensitive skin. Fits right in a purse or jacket pocket! What more is there to need?
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Cheektowaga , Ny

I love them pocket size tissues. I keep them in my purse and also in my glove compartment in my car
Hollee C.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH

I love these tissues for the winter months especially because they are easier on my poor, dry nose.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.