BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Nicole H.
Columbia, SC
I only buy these when I am really low on cash, they aren't that soft and can irritate quickly.
Elizabeth P.
PHOENIX, AZ
But these for my son who has allergies and asthma and his nose get super red, but kleenex help
Denise B.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I love this brand great packaging and great value for the price they are not harsh on the skin
sara t.
Great value, excellent tissue, I always keep boxes, perfect for quests, helps get the job done
Laura R.
Central Village, CT
Love using Kleenex. It's soft on skin so it doesn't rough up your nose during the cold season
M K.
Top notch facial tissue out there. Family pack is best and the box lasts longer that expected
Mallori H.
Perfect for allergy season. Doesn't leave my nose feeling raw and in pain. Love this product!
Carmen V.
Brooklyn , NY
Very handy durable and soft for your nose or eyes this pack is the best it lasted me for ever
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Good to have around when your little ones get a cold to avoid their little noses from hurting
Delaina M.
Lansing, MI
These tissues are great! I always have to have some on hand and Kleenex is my favorite brand!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?