Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Vanessa Jo L.
Vanessa Jo L.

I like having a box of tissues on my bedside table. perfect for drink spills or if I need to sneeze
Morgan M.
Morgan M.

Very soft and doesn't dry skin out. Definitely better than generic. Wouldn't go to any other brand.
NaTosha A.
NaTosha A.
College Station, TX

Soft. Great for sensitive skin. Fits right in a purse or jacket pocket! What more is there to need?
Ella D.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA

So great for when you're sick. Very soft. They smell good too!! Affordable and a I highly recommend
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Glendale, AZ

Great tissues for a cheap price . I absolutely recommend it . Nice to the nose and the the family .
Heather H.
Heather H.
Chicago

I like these to carry in my purse. They are soft and do the job. I would definitely recommend this.
Susie C.
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX

It's a decorative way to put out Kleenex everywhere. It's small and the size of the tube are ideal.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dubuque, Ia

We keep these scattered in our house durring allergy and cold season. soft and reliable every time.
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
Westland, MI

Very soft and doesn't cause my nose to dry out and be all red. Very strong. I have boxes everywhere
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Cheektowaga , Ny

I love them pocket size tissues. I keep them in my purse and also in my glove compartment in my car
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.