Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Thomas H.
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC

Having kids this is a life saver cause they are always complaining about having to blow their noses.
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC

These are perfect for putting in the car or in your purse! Kleenex is classic, and always need some.
Emily F.
Emily F.

The staple brand. They are awesome soft tissues that don't tear up your nose even after frequent use
Daisy Christina v.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY

I need tissues everywhere in the house in the car. I can't without! Kleenex are my favorite tissues!
Aubrey Q.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT

These tissues are soft but durable. The multi-pack is perfect for my classroom or stocking the cars.
I use these in my car. Fit perfectly in my cup holder. Works nice when you need a tissue in the car.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Dubuque, Ia

We keep these scattered in our house durring allergy and cold season. soft and reliable every time.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Chicago

I like these to carry in my purse. They are soft and do the job. I would definitely recommend this.
Maria B.
Maria B.
Bloomingdale, NJ

Soft and steady tissue. I 7se it to wipe off my makeup to wipe up the kids boogies and so much more
Charise C.
Charise C.

They are great! I get these to put in my car! They're small, but still have a ton of tissues in it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.