Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are a must have for at home and at school. They keep the germs where they belong and are
Think and soft.
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

I always ue them u need tissues everywhere if you have kids. these are just the right combo of soft and sturdy
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.

Nice and soft! These do not make my nose hurt if I have a cold and need to wipe my nose more often than usual.
Flor H.
Flor H.

Love how they have different color boxes it just adds a little something to the room or where ever you have it
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Akron, OH

Love using these tissues, it doesn't dry my nose out fast, they're soft and they are strong enough for a cold.
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY

Have allergies all year round so these definitely come in handy. Really soft to the touch and great on my nose
Jenni L.
Jenni L.
Oakland, CA

It's soft and doesn't tear apart that easily. I really like it and it's something that I would continue using.
Erica L.
Erica L.
Elyria, OH

Kleenex is the only time of tissues that I will use anything else leaves my nose feeling raw and uncomfortable
Jurga J.
Jurga J.

Easy to take for kids. Use every day for everyone. One is enough so it last long. All family members likes it.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Hatboro , PA

Very soft and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. The small packs work great for in your purse or when traveling!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.