BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
Review for: Pocket Case Of 64
They're great for traveling or just on the go there not harsh on my nose and great for the flu season
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I need tissues everywhere in the house in the car. I can't without! Kleenex are my favorite tissues!
Candice
This is great to use if you have a cold and need to put it in your purse, backpack, or anything else
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC
Having kids this is a life saver cause they are always complaining about having to blow their noses.
Selena N.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Good to fit in the side pocket of my backpack for easy access and no fuss. And the patterns are cute.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
Review for: Everyday Bundle
These are great to buy for classrooms or at the work place. I usually get them when they are on sale.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Review for: With Lotion 1 Box 170 Tissues
Not one to use ALL the time but during a bad cold when your nose needs some TLC this is so soothing!
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI
Review for: White Bundle
They're tissues. They do their job. And they aren't scented so they don't make me need a bunch more.
Amanda N.
Copperas Cove, TX
Review for: Ultra Upright
This tissue is very soft and gentle on my nose! I use this anytime I have a cold and never complain!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?