BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Alejandra M.
Alejandra M.
El Sobrante, CA
When I'm sick these are a must have they are so gentle .always have back ups . Love the product
Kimberly W.
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
These do the job. If you use them too much your nose will get irritated and burn. I like puffs.
Cecily  Z.
Cecily Z.
Overland Park, KS
Always good to have around the house for various purposes. I always have a box in the bathrooms
Heather P.
Heather P.
Thibodaux, LA
Have a box in every room in the house! Along with all of our cars! Love having these in stock!!
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
These are so amazing and they come for a great deal and I have been using them for so long now.
Marieli S.
Marieli S.
Mableton, GA
I love having these all around the house because you never know when you're gonna need a tissue
Natalie S.
Natalie S.
Like these for everyday use. They don't fall apart after one blow lol. Thicker tissue than most
Angie S.
Angie S.
Baytown, TX
I only use Kleenex. Other brands cause breakouts in the nose area of some of my family members.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Columbia, SC
I only buy these when I am really low on cash, they aren't that soft and can irritate quickly.
Yisel P.
Yisel P.
Burlington, NC
Great for back to school supplies also for home they last very long affordable price i love it
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?