51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
East Brunswick, NJ
Love these tissues. They are soft and don't irritate the skin and have a good amount in each box
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.
I do not care fornthe tissues with lotion. They are not my favorite. I still to regular tissues.
Noel W.
Noel W.
Morgantown , WV
Kleenex is an awesome brand of tissue. they're strong but don't leave my face red and irritated.
Lace l.
Lace l.
Soft, absorbent, and a trustworthy brand. Always my go to brand. Love the ones with Vicks added!
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
These are my go to items during school when all of the classrooms no longer have any tissues! xx
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Bastrop, LA
They are soft on kids faces and that don't have there noses and they don't have there noses red.
It works well and it doesn't hurt my nose like others. I like that it is very observant as well.
Kaylee W.
Kaylee W.
Hudson, FL
Great for your nose doesn't hurt when you wipe your nose or make it raw . Great I recommend this
Peggie B.
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI
These are very soft. I love that they are anti-viral. They offer just a little extra protection.
Mariana E.
Mariana E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product has a Very gentle and soft texture in the skin, absorbs nicely and has a good price
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?