Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC

These are perfect for putting in the car or in your purse! Kleenex is classic, and always need some.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Owensboro, KY

These are the best tissues hands down. They are always soft and durable. One tissue is all it takes!
Kara W.
Kara W.

I love love love soft tissues. I have allergies so I end up blowing my nose a lot & these feel nice.
Alainya F.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI

They're tissues. They do their job. And they aren't scented so they don't make me need a bunch more.
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida

These tissues are practical and I carry them with me in my purse and gym bag. Perfect for on the go!
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Indianapolis, IN

We keep these everywhere. In the car, in my son's backpack, in my work bag, etc. They come in handy.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Newport, NC

Softest tissues. Best to use. My favorite. My nose thanks me for it. Love it. I highly recommend it!
Candice
Candice

This is great to use if you have a cold and need to put it in your purse, backpack, or anything else
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Copperas Cove, TX

This tissue is very soft and gentle on my nose! I use this anytime I have a cold and never complain!
Emily F.
Emily F.

The staple brand. They are awesome soft tissues that don't tear up your nose even after frequent use
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.