Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Chatsworth, CA

Whenever I'm sick I always by this brand. Has lotion in it so my nose won't turn raw from the constant blowing.
Jacqueline e.
Jacqueline e.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

This kleenex tissue is perfect for facial tissue it doesn't rip as easy. It is also a soft tissue for the face.
Freya S.
Freya S.

These are amazing, especially when you have a cold! They smell so fresh and I honestly love the smell of these.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Phoenix, AZ

Go-to tissue. Strong and yet really soft. Works wonderfully for our allergy-prone household. No red noses here!
Genelle S.
Genelle S.

Tissues are great! Love having these in my purse, car, classroom; practically everywhere!! Great for on the go!
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN

Love tissues with lotion in it i don't know what we would use that didn't have it in it. We love this so much.
Sheila R.
Sheila R.
New York , Ny

Great soft tissue never harsh on the nose always soft like a fluffy pillow never causes redness nore flakyness
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

I always ue them u need tissues everywhere if you have kids. these are just the right combo of soft and sturdy
Flor H.
Flor H.

Love how they have different color boxes it just adds a little something to the room or where ever you have it
Erica L.
Erica L.
Elyria, OH

Kleenex is the only time of tissues that I will use anything else leaves my nose feeling raw and uncomfortable
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.