51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Love the two pack so I can keep some in different rooms of the house. Great quality and super soft
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
Love this tissues but mostly the ones with the lotion added I feel like it's better for your nose.
Sandi P.
Sandi P.
Tough but soft kleenexes. I keep them in my home a day office because I know they'll do the trick.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Palatine, IL
I have terrible allergies and I always need tissues around me. I turn to kleenex when I'm in need.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I like these and they definitely get the job done but I would prefer puffs brand if given a choice
hannah w.
hannah w.
Blountsville, AL
When we have runny noses, this is the only brand we use because we are never left with a raw nose.
Gail B.
Gail B.
We go through tissues like crazy especially during hay fever season. Wouldn't buy any other brand.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Jefferson, Ma
The only tissues I buy. When someone is sick it helps not get a raw nose from blowing it so often.
Varsha S.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
I having been using the brand Kleenex for a very very very long time and would continue to use it.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Vincennes, IN
So handy and easy to carry!!! Keep them in your pocket, purse, car anywhere you might have a need!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?