BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Lindsay B.
These little packs are the perfect size to throw in a purse, beach bag, any kind of bag or car.
Hannah Z.
Yankton, SD
Perfect for keeping in purse, diaper bag, or coat pocket. Tissues are durable and do their jobs
Haley  T.
Kleenex is a solid brand for tissues! It's cheaper than Puffs and definitely gets the job done!
Katie J.
I've always used Kleenex, I plan to keep using Kleenex especially now that I have a little one!
Jennifer  M.
Waukesha, WI
Always have a stash of kleenex. Love how gentle they are on my skin and don't leave me chapped.
Kimberly W.
Throop , PA
These do the job. If you use them too much your nose will get irritated and burn. I like puffs.
Alejandra M.
El Sobrante, CA
When I'm sick these are a must have they are so gentle .always have back ups . Love the product
Cecily  Z.
Overland Park, KS
Always good to have around the house for various purposes. I always have a box in the bathrooms
Jenny C.
Atlanta, GA
These are so amazing and they come for a great deal and I have been using them for so long now.
Heather P.
Thibodaux, LA
Have a box in every room in the house! Along with all of our cars! Love having these in stock!!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?