Add a Photo

By KLEENEX
#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
I use these in my car. Fit perfectly in my cup holder. Works nice when you need a tissue in the car.
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida

These tissues are practical and I carry them with me in my purse and gym bag. Perfect for on the go!
Kerri C.
Kerri C.

If you travel year round like I do these tissues are great to throw into your purse or carry on bag.
Daisy Christina v.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY

I need tissues everywhere in the house in the car. I can't without! Kleenex are my favorite tissues!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Roseburg, OR

If you ever are sick with a runny nose this is the best.Never leaves your noise rough, always soft~!
Emily F.
Emily F.

The staple brand. They are awesome soft tissues that don't tear up your nose even after frequent use
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Owensboro, KY

These are the best tissues hands down. They are always soft and durable. One tissue is all it takes!
Alainya F.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI

They're tissues. They do their job. And they aren't scented so they don't make me need a bunch more.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Copperas Cove, TX

This tissue is very soft and gentle on my nose! I use this anytime I have a cold and never complain!
Emily P.
Emily P.

Love to go packs! I always keep a pack in my purse and car. Never know when a tissue comes in handy!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.