Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Searcy, AR

When my nose is acting up these Kleenex really come in handy. They don't leave my nose feeling raw. They are such a gentle brand of Kleenex,and you can get them at an affordable price. When my family is sick these are the Kleenex I rely on.. I would definitely recommend this product.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Houma, LA

My husband has the absolute worst allergies I have ever encountered in my life. Most tissues do not stand up to his constant sneezing and blowing of his nose. Kleenex is wonderful because he never sneezes through the kleenex and they are soft enough to not make is nose sore and raw!
Maria N.
Maria N.

I use this brand typically for everyday use. When I have a cold I upgrade to the Kleenex with lotion because they are soo much softer and really help to prevent my nose from drying out. Other brands are good too but Kleenex brand are the happy medium between cost and effectiveness.
JaCinda C.
JaCinda C.
Mesa, AZ

Sets the standard for a quality tissue, perfect thickness, soft, and reliable. Love this size box for all the rooms of my house. Never lets me down and very affordable. Available in a variety of colors that actually match those in my home. I highly recommend this brand and variety.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA

These are in just about every room in my house. With 6 kids, you never know when you'll need one! They're the most economical for everyday use, but go for something with a little moisturizer if you have a cold. These are definitely the softest as far as standard tissues go, though.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

I normally purchase at least 4 of these for different rooms throughout the year, more in the winter during cold and flu season. They are soft on the nose and don't leave the kids' nose red and raw. They are budget friendly and great for having around the house no matter the season.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX

Love love love this product!!! I keep one in the front seat cup holder of my car and one in the backseat cup holder. These are amazing and easy to have on hand. They're still a thick quality tissue so no worry of blowing right through it. Amazing price point for such a great item.
Amara L.
Amara L.

Super soft, they tear kind of easily though. I like them a lot because they don't hurt my nose and they even make my hands feel soft sometimes😆 they're a little pricey but the quality is better than any other brand I've purchased, so I don't mind spending the extra couple dollars.
Loved these tissues they were amazing. I know they are just tissues but they absolutely did their job. The packaging was cute and pretty I loved it. The prices depend where you buy it from. Mine were not very pricey. Overall a great product would definitely recommend this product
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Arcadia, WI

These are a great mid line tissue to have in the office. At home or during cold season I like the thick lotion ones, but at work for the occasional sneeze, these won't make your nose red and irritated. They are also moderately thick and won't tear in your hand with minimal force.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.