Add a Photo

Photos (73)
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Alvin, TX
June 22, 2016, 10:09 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
Love love love this product!!! I keep one in the front seat cup holder of my car and one in the backseat cup holder. These are amazing and easy to have on hand. They're still a thick quality tissue so no worry of blowing right through it. Amazing price point for such a great item.
Amara L.
Amara L.
June 28, 2016, 6:31 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
Super soft, they tear kind of easily though. I like them a lot because they don't hurt my nose and they even make my hands feel soft sometimes😆 they're a little pricey but the quality is better than any other brand I've purchased, so I don't mind spending the extra couple dollars.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Arcadia, WI
June 29, 2016, 9:29 a.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
These are a great mid line tissue to have in the office. At home or during cold season I like the thick lotion ones, but at work for the occasional sneeze, these won't make your nose red and irritated. They are also moderately thick and won't tear in your hand with minimal force.
June 27, 2016, 10:55 a.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
Loved these tissues they were amazing. I know they are just tissues but they absolutely did their job. The packaging was cute and pretty I loved it. The prices depend where you buy it from. Mine were not very pricey. Overall a great product would definitely recommend this product
Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These tissues are supersoft and helped me get through a really bad flu that lasted almost a month. They are a little thin, hence the four stars instead of five. Their average price compared to other products similar to these, I normally get the target brand but they were sold out
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL
June 26, 2016, 9:23 a.m.
Review for: White Bundle
This is the best tissue I have come across in my many years of battling allergies and sinus infections. These tissues hold up better than any others and one box lasts longer than most others. I love this product and use it daily. I currently have boxes in every room in my house.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
June 27, 2016, 8:47 p.m.
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
Well i havnt really bought an 18 pack but i have bought the packs individually. I love them they are great for when you have a raw stuffy nose and anything that touches hurts it, these tissues don't and they feel cool against your poor hurting nose. So i would definitely recommend
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
June 23, 2016, 11:03 p.m.
Review for: Car Wedge
Love this size, as I can never find a small enough box to fit in my car door. They are good Kleenex, not too small, and very durable. Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
June 30, 2016, 2:20 a.m.
Review for: Everyday 36 Boxes
I always always have Kleenex on me. I keep some on my coffee table. I have some by my computer. If you're asthmatic or suffer from allergies, you know the tissue struggle. Kleenex tissues are the softest. They're good to my nose and don't make my face all red like most tissues.
Libby O.
Libby O.
Las Cruces, NM
June 26, 2016, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Anti-Viral 4-68 Boxes
When cold and flu season abound this is one of choices for tissue. I wish they offered a lotion or menthol based anti-viral product. I feel confident that this product offer the additional protection needed to prevent the spread of cold and flu virus and don't mind paying more.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.