BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I do like the designs on the Kleenex brand tissues! If I was buying a box for another I would probably go for a cute Kleenex box. It is a bit more expensive then others with similar quality because of the popularity of the brand/ name and that is the only downfall. The product itself is great, always reliable.
Alma B.
Fort Worth, TX
Review for: Holiday 2-Ply 8-56 Boxes
I buy this so I can have 1 in every room in my house it a great buy because you getting 8 full boxes and it from Kleenex so the tissue is soft never disappointed when I buy this stack and I can afford it always on sale during the cold spell or fall I tell all my friends and familys about this
Griselda R.
Review for: Go
This is a must have item in our household. With all the sinus allergies we have, we always have at least one pack of this tissues in the car or in my purse. They're not very expensive and I don't mind paying a little extra for them because they don't tear as easily as the store brand version.
Jane S.
Spring Hill, FL
Review for: Everyday 8-210 Boxes
You can't beat this oldie but goodie. Kleenex has been around since I can remember and is superior in strength and softness. I have tried others during my small budget times and was very disappointed. I will continue to use Kleenex even though it is a little more expensive than the off brands.
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
Review for: Perfect Fit™ 3-150 Tubes
I love these tubes of Kleenex because they don't take up much space and look great in any room. They are very effective and affordable. I paid $4 for three canisters at Target. And, the great thing about them is you can pop out the top and reuse the canisters for pen and pencil cups, etc!
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL
Review for: Upright
Kleenex is the softest and most durable tissue I've ever used. I like that they started decorating their boxes so there's no need for can't tissue boxes. Also they don't fall apart on me. I can use them close to my eyes without worrying about little pieces of lint getting stuck in my eye.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA
Review for: Anti-Viral* Upright 18 Boxes
I've tried other brands... and I just keep coming back to Kleenex! I buy these for my home, my kid's daycare and my work. Always soft, always without gross chemical scents. Bargain buy at Costco - I would recommend to every person I know! These are the real deal when it comes to tissues.
Joey M.
Merced, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft
I have allergies in the fall when they shake the almond trees and my nose,gets red and rough since I use so much Kleenex. The ultra soft keeps my nose,from getting as sore as it used to. It is about the same cost as other brands but it is a better product because it's a name brand I trust.
Leanna D.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
These are the best tissues. Soft and not abrasive on your nose. They are perfect for when you have a cold and they don't take off all of my makeup! Plus the smaller boxes means you can plop them anywhere. I've bought these for years and love them more than any other brand of "soft" tissues.
Elizabeth  B.
Seattle , Wa
Review for: Car Wedge
I wouldn't be able to make it through that long commute to and from work or those road trips without my trusty Kleenex car wedge facial tissues. I love to use these to help take off my makeup on the commute home. Or just to freshen up when needed. Especially if you have that hot date and you have been slaving away at work all day!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?