Add a Photo

$12.91

Photos (67)
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

These are so wonderful and convenient! I always have a few stashed in both cars and at the office/purse. Nothing is more annoying than to be without a tissue with you need one and this solves that problem! They're super soft, but still tough enough to do their job - definitely a favorite.
HaleyAnn J.
HaleyAnn J.
Danville, CA

I love these tubes. They're stylish, convenient, and fit it the cup holder in my car! Unfortunately they don't hold very many tissues, and are the same price as a regular box making them rather expensive. Still, every now and then I can't help myself and splurge because they are so cute.
Diedra H.
Diedra H.

When it comes to my nose it deserves the best. I have allergies year to round so I'm constantly blowing my nose so I need something sturdy and soft. It's usually on sale and if not it's about $3. I keep a box at home and one at my desk at work. And the decorations on them are super cute.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Front Royal, VA

I've tried other brands... and I just keep coming back to Kleenex! I buy these for my home, my kid's daycare and my work. Always soft, always without gross chemical scents. Bargain buy at Costco - I would recommend to every person I know! These are the real deal when it comes to tissues.
Candice J.
Candice J.

I swear by these tissues and they are the only ones that I will use because of the softness that the lotion puts into them. I have allergies and sensitive skin and so these work great for me at any time. Definitely would recommend these to anyone who has the sensitive skin and allergies.
Dana Y.
Dana Y.
Lake In The Hills, IL

Extra Soft is the way to go especially when you have a family with allergies. The constant blowing of the nose and this product is so soft it doesn't irritate your skin. It is very affordable and there are many coupons for this brand out there. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maheen K.
Maheen K.

I'm all for anything moisturizing, my facial skin is very dry especially around the nose. I was a little doubtful that this would even help with the dry skin issue. I fell sick with a cold and was given these tissues and it didn't leave my nose dry and sore! Which is absolutely awesome!
Georgia J.
Georgia J.
Newport News, VA

Great product, always soft and easy on the skin as well as durable in case you have an extra runny nose or powerful sneeze. The cylindrical containers are amazing for keeping them around the house without taking up much space. They definitely make grabbing a tissue in a hurry very easy.
Aleah H.
Aleah H.

Great pocket sized tissues! Not too sure what they would look like in a pocket of a pair of jeans but doesn't take a lot of space in my handbag so i love! Its always good to take tissues around with you just in case! You never know when you will need them! They're really soft and great!
Linette V.
Linette V.
Los Angeles, CA

Sometimes I wish they can accmodate when leaving tissue in the car. I always need the tissue and find it squished from the seats. Leaving it in the glove compartment always has me forgetting its there so I would like it in plain sight and can grave immediately than having to dig around
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.