51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Amara L.
Amara L.
Super soft, they tear kind of easily though. I like them a lot because they don't hurt my nose and they even make my hands feel soft sometimes😆 they're a little pricey but the quality is better than any other brand I've purchased, so I don't mind spending the extra couple dollars.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Arcadia, WI
These are a great mid line tissue to have in the office. At home or during cold season I like the thick lotion ones, but at work for the occasional sneeze, these won't make your nose red and irritated. They are also moderately thick and won't tear in your hand with minimal force.
Loved these tissues they were amazing. I know they are just tissues but they absolutely did their job. The packaging was cute and pretty I loved it. The prices depend where you buy it from. Mine were not very pricey. Overall a great product would definitely recommend this product
Contessa F.
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
These tissues are supersoft and helped me get through a really bad flu that lasted almost a month. They are a little thin, hence the four stars instead of five. Their average price compared to other products similar to these, I normally get the target brand but they were sold out
Angela B.
Angela B.
Pensacola, FL
This is the best tissue I have come across in my many years of battling allergies and sinus infections. These tissues hold up better than any others and one box lasts longer than most others. I love this product and use it daily. I currently have boxes in every room in my house.
Crystal D.
Crystal D.
Shady Side, MD
Well i havnt really bought an 18 pack but i have bought the packs individually. I love them they are great for when you have a raw stuffy nose and anything that touches hurts it, these tissues don't and they feel cool against your poor hurting nose. So i would definitely recommend
Libby O.
Libby O.
Las Cruces, NM
When cold and flu season abound this is one of choices for tissue. I wish they offered a lotion or menthol based anti-viral product. I feel confident that this product offer the additional protection needed to prevent the spread of cold and flu virus and don't mind paying more.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Love this size, as I can never find a small enough box to fit in my car door. They are good Kleenex, not too small, and very durable. Only downside is obviously there aren't that many tissues in the box. Overall, I would recommend buying a big box and throwing some in a Baggie.
Melisa R.
Melisa R.
Lewisville, TX
I always always have Kleenex on me. I keep some on my coffee table. I have some by my computer. If you're asthmatic or suffer from allergies, you know the tissue struggle. Kleenex tissues are the softest. They're good to my nose and don't make my face all red like most tissues.
Hayley K.
Hayley K.
Saginaw, MI
I enjoy these well enough, they are just a tad expensive in my opinion. The lotion in them is great for keeping skin from drying out, but the scent isn't my favorite. They get the job done and are soft, but they aren't the best. I think you're paying for the brand in this case.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?