Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Christian P.
Christian P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
PERFECT TISSUE. Does not chafe your nose. Its always the worst feeling when your nose gets wrecked.
Hollee C.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
I love these tissues for the winter months especially because they are easier on my poor, dry nose.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Chicago
I like these to carry in my purse. They are soft and do the job. I would definitely recommend this.
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Very soft and doesn't dry skin out. Definitely better than generic. Wouldn't go to any other brand.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring , MD
You can find these at the dollar tree! I love that because they're so affordable and great quality!
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Chico, CA
We keep these scattered in our house durring allergy and cold season. soft and reliable every time.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Glendale, AZ
Great tissues for a cheap price . I absolutely recommend it . Nice to the nose and the the family .
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
Westland, MI
Very soft and doesn't cause my nose to dry out and be all red. Very strong. I have boxes everywhere
Maria B.
Maria B.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Soft and steady tissue. I 7se it to wipe off my makeup to wipe up the kids boogies and so much more
Ella D.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
So great for when you're sick. Very soft. They smell good too!! Affordable and a I highly recommend
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?