BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Mariana E.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
This product has a Very gentle and soft texture in the skin, absorbs nicely and has a good price
Peggie B.
Battle Creek, MI
These are very soft. I love that they are anti-viral. They offer just a little extra protection.
Glenda J.
Charlotte, NC
This is my second most used tissue! Puffs being my first! This tissue is strong yet not as soft!
Bobbi K.
I do not care fornthe tissues with lotion. They are not my favorite. I still to regular tissues.
Ebony W.
East Orange, NJ
Love the softness after every use. A product you are not afraid to use even with the worse cold.
Megan C.
Somerset, KY
Soft and strong. My nose never gets raw or red when using these during winter and allergy season
Rolanda C.
Great! With me dealing with allergies and sneezing daily, this product is almost my best friend.
Cathy M.
Lancing, TN
Kleenex tissues are the best brand of tissues by far I always use them and know I can trust them
Kaylee W.
Hudson, FL
Great for your nose doesn't hurt when you wipe your nose or make it raw . Great I recommend this
Megan B.
Monroe, GA
My favorite brand of tissues. They are so soft and do not make your face hurt when you use them.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?