Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Tdjis B.
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my

These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH

I don't really use tissues but when I do I usually use these cuz idk I just use the first thing I see
Selena N.
Selena N.
Lincoln, NE

Good to fit in the side pocket of my backpack for easy access and no fuss. And the patterns are cute.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI

These are great to buy for classrooms or at the work place. I usually get them when they are on sale.
Christy B.
Christy B.

These are great to throw into my purse to have tissues because you never know when you will need one!
jennifer n.
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA

Perfect for the classroom. Wouldn't use anything else in my classroom during the cold and flu season.
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Wagoner, OK

These are my go to tissues. They are the softest on sensitive noses but still strong to handle a lot.
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY

Love love love love this tissues. really good soft durable. use it a lot when my kids have runny nose
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

I believe Kleenex brand is what my mother buys. Again, I really don't have a specific favorite brand.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh

Good tissues, rarely tear. I like the pretty designs on the box and it's a nice size to fit anywhere.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.