51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Will not use any other brand, kleenex is definitely the way to go. Very soft and perfect thickness
Gail B.
Gail B.
We go through tissues like crazy especially during hay fever season. Wouldn't buy any other brand.
Emily F.
Emily F.
I like these and they definitely get the job done but I would prefer puffs brand if given a choice
Samone E.
Samone E.
Durham, NC
These are really great tissues.There soft and gentle on my nose and don't cause irritation at all.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Keyport, NJ
Soft tissue, gentle on even the kids noses. Usually tissues that you buy are rough, but not these.
Desiree H.
Desiree H.
Vincennes, IN
So handy and easy to carry!!! Keep them in your pocket, purse, car anywhere you might have a need!
hannah w.
hannah w.
Blountsville, AL
When we have runny noses, this is the only brand we use because we are never left with a raw nose.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
New haven , CT
Love this tissues but mostly the ones with the lotion added I feel like it's better for your nose.
Sophie M.
Sophie M.
Palatine, IL
I have terrible allergies and I always need tissues around me. I turn to kleenex when I'm in need.
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Love the two pack so I can keep some in different rooms of the house. Great quality and super soft
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?