Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

I usually carry this in my car. they come so handy sometimes more if you have children. Great price and quality,
Davina M.
Davina M.
Scotland

Soft tissue with no scratchiness and doesn't hurt your nose, I recommend this product especially if u got a cold
Logann P.
Logann P.

Sometimes your tissue needs some lotion in it when you have a sensitive nose and these come in and save the day.
Jori B.
Jori B.

I use Kleenex a lot especially during the winter for colds and the spring for allergies. Definitely a must have.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

Love these cute Kleenex tissue holders! I have them in a few places in my house, they look cute and feel great!
Laurea P.
Laurea P.
Saginaw, MI

I love buying the bundle tissue it at a good price and it's the best pack to get I highly recommend this tissue
samantha m.
samantha m.
Owasso, OK

Love this. My whole family has allergies so we use a lot of tissue. These don't dry out our noses or leave sores.
Ann Lorraine R.
Ann Lorraine R.
Vallejo, CA

Its a must have tissue espicially to an on the go short travel, so soft and can wipe all the dirt you wanted to
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

Perfect size and easy to carry. I Like how strong these tissues are. No worries about them ripping or anything.
Patricia R.
Patricia R.
Red Deer , Alberta

I buy these mainly because of the price but they are also very soft and the designs on the boxes are super cute
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.