51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Vanessa Jo L.
Vanessa Jo L.
I like having a box of tissues on my bedside table. perfect for drink spills or if I need to sneeze
NaTosha A.
NaTosha A.
College Station, TX
Soft. Great for sensitive skin. Fits right in a purse or jacket pocket! What more is there to need?
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lancaster, New York
These are the absolute only tissues I will use! They are great for your nose and taking off makeup!
Ella D.
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
So great for when you're sick. Very soft. They smell good too!! Affordable and a I highly recommend
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Glendale, AZ
Great tissues for a cheap price . I absolutely recommend it . Nice to the nose and the the family .
Maria B.
Maria B.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Soft and steady tissue. I 7se it to wipe off my makeup to wipe up the kids boogies and so much more
Christian P.
Christian P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
PERFECT TISSUE. Does not chafe your nose. Its always the worst feeling when your nose gets wrecked.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Cheektowaga , Ny
I love them pocket size tissues. I keep them in my purse and also in my glove compartment in my car
Kailee W.
Kailee W.
Westland, MI
Very soft and doesn't cause my nose to dry out and be all red. Very strong. I have boxes everywhere
Susie C.
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX
It's a decorative way to put out Kleenex everywhere. It's small and the size of the tube are ideal.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?