Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Haley E.
Haley E.

Love how soft these tissues are. They don't cause redness on my face or my kids faces. They love these
Vee E.
Vee E.
Fredericksburg, VA

Good tissue, works well. Doesn't rip easily, I like it. We have been using this brand for a while now.
Miri O.
Miri O.

Really soft, I like the 4 pack just because you save a little/very little $$$ but every penny counts 😂
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH

I don't really use tissues but when I do I usually use these cuz idk I just use the first thing I see
Tracy F.
Tracy F.

I believe Kleenex brand is what my mother buys. Again, I really don't have a specific favorite brand.
Tdjis B.
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my

These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Mzz H.
Mzz H.
Brooklyn

Gentle and soft. I use this everywhere. I love Kleenex and the different variety a the company offers
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY

Love love love love this tissues. really good soft durable. use it a lot when my kids have runny nose
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI

These are great to buy for classrooms or at the work place. I usually get them when they are on sale.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh

Good tissues, rarely tear. I like the pretty designs on the box and it's a nice size to fit anywhere.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.