BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Carleigh P.
League City, TX
Pretty good stuff. Easy to carry. Small and portable. So soft. Like amazingly soft. It's so good.
Stephanie M.
East Brunswick, NJ
Love these tissues. They are soft and don't irritate the skin and have a good amount in each box
Noel W.
Cross Lanes, WV
Kleenex is an awesome brand of tissue. they're strong but don't leave my face red and irritated.
Lace l.
Soft, absorbent, and a trustworthy brand. Always my go to brand. Love the ones with Vicks added!
Tiffany L.
These tissues are so soft! They never leave my nose irritated or red, & are so gentle on my nose
Lexi L.
These are my go to items during school when all of the classrooms no longer have any tissues! xx
Rusti H.
These are the softest tissues, I also love the purse pack. Can be used for more than just noses.
Kayla B.
Bastrop, LA
They are soft on kids faces and that don't have there noses and they don't have there noses red.
It works well and it doesn't hurt my nose like others. I like that it is very observant as well.
Kayli H.
Sanford, FL
Great price. These a very soft and strong tissue's. I love them and highly recommend this brand.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?