Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Not my favorite but they get the job done. They are cost effective and work that what I need it to do.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

The go packs are perfect. I have them everywhere! Kleenex just makes the best tissues. Soft and strong
Miri O.
Miri O.

Really soft, I like the 4 pack just because you save a little/very little $$$ but every penny counts 😂
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC

I always have one of this in my bag. I like it because it is small to carry and very practical to use.
Family A.
Family A.
Bell, CA

You save a lot of money with the pack and since its soft it doesn't make my nose dry I'm on the pro side
Kayleah W.
Kayleah W.
Searcy

Super soft feels amazing on your face when you go to blow your nose. It's not rough like most tissues
Christy B.
Christy B.

These are great to throw into my purse to have tissues because you never know when you will need one!
Mzz H.
Mzz H.
Brooklyn

Gentle and soft. I use this everywhere. I love Kleenex and the different variety a the company offers
Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA

They're great for traveling or just on the go there not harsh on my nose and great for the flu season
Tdjis B.
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my

These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.