Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Victoria F.
Victoria F.

Great quality and not too rough. No other brand compares. I prefer these because I'm not a fan of he lotion ones.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Bethesda, MD

Love these tissues. Feels great in the winter when you need to blow your nose frequently - doesn't cause redness.
Silena G.
Silena G.

These are good for everyday use to carry in your bag or to keep in the car when needed they soft and does the job
Rhonda J.
Rhonda J.
Magna, UT

Love how these hold up and don't tear.. they handle a "man sneeze" with zero spillage onto our hands. Great price
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Omaha, NE

Kleenex brand is awesome! Lots of tissues for a low price. Nice and soft. Works great for young and older adults.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
New Lisbon, WI

Great, basic tissue, and affordable. Doesn't make your nose sore, unless you're sick and blowing your nose a lot.
Sandra P.
Sandra P.

I usually buy the 3-4 box set, have it all over my house and car, very soft and great if you have skin problems!!
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

Awesome product! If you are looking for something in this realm of products definitely try these out. Love them.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO

I love that these tissues have lotion in them. This helps me not to get that dreaded raw red nose. I love these!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.