Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI

These are the tissues that I use in my house! They are amazing on the nose and don't irritate my nose.
Esmy D.
Esmy D.
San Antonio, TX

Soft when I have a running nose and it's keeps my nose motorized. I love this tissue. I use this a lot
Leticia B.
Leticia B.
Rock Hill, SC

I always have one of this in my bag. I like it because it is small to carry and very practical to use.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

We go through a lot of tissue at our house and these are great! They are soft and don't cause redness.
Tehya C.
Tehya C.
Boise, ID

Use these at work. the box lasts a long time and they are very soft. the box is also very nice looking
Very effective and soft on the nose. It's my favorite tissue brand to use. A lot comes in a small box!
Cassie D.
Cassie D.

The go packs are perfect. I have them everywhere! Kleenex just makes the best tissues. Soft and strong
Jamesha C.
Jamesha C.
Westwego, LA

These facial tissues are very soft and true to its touch. You won't be disappointed from this product.
Miri O.
Miri O.

Really soft, I like the 4 pack just because you save a little/very little $$$ but every penny counts 😂
Vee E.
Vee E.
Fredericksburg, VA

Good tissue, works well. Doesn't rip easily, I like it. We have been using this brand for a while now.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.