Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Dymie H.
Dymie H.

Always handy to have around the house. Great during the cold seasons. Also make perfect teachers gifts!
Very effective and soft on the nose. It's my favorite tissue brand to use. A lot comes in a small box!
Kristin M.
Kristin M.

We go through a lot of tissue at our house and these are great! They are soft and don't cause redness.
Esmy D.
Esmy D.
San Antonio, TX

Soft when I have a running nose and it's keeps my nose motorized. I love this tissue. I use this a lot
Haley E.
Haley E.

Love how soft these tissues are. They don't cause redness on my face or my kids faces. They love these
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI

These are the tissues that I use in my house! They are amazing on the nose and don't irritate my nose.
Jamesha C.
Jamesha C.
Westwego, LA

These facial tissues are very soft and true to its touch. You won't be disappointed from this product.
Vee E.
Vee E.
Fredericksburg, VA

Good tissue, works well. Doesn't rip easily, I like it. We have been using this brand for a while now.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Locust Grove, OK

Kleenex brand is my favorite!! Always soft yet strong. I use them for school supplies and when in sick
Tehya C.
Tehya C.
Boise, ID

Use these at work. the box lasts a long time and they are very soft. the box is also very nice looking
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.