51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Maria B.
Maria B.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Soft and steady tissue. I 7se it to wipe off my makeup to wipe up the kids boogies and so much more
Heather H.
Heather H.
Chicago
I like these to carry in my purse. They are soft and do the job. I would definitely recommend this.
Chouly B.
Chouly B.
Silver Spring, MD
You can find these at the dollar tree! I love that because they're so affordable and great quality!
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Lancaster, New York
These are the absolute only tissues I will use! They are great for your nose and taking off makeup!
Charise C.
Charise C.
They are great! I get these to put in my car! They're small, but still have a ton of tissues in it.
Kenzie P.
Kenzie P.
These are so soft and gentle on my nose! I love keeping these in my house, very comfortable to use.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Pesotum, IL
I like that I can fit this box of tissues in my car wherever I go and the box doesn't rip of break.
Cindy Z.
Cindy Z.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Good quality product at a reasonable price. Kleenex brand is my preferred choice in paper products.
Hollee C.
Hollee C.
Mount Orab, OH
I love these tissues for the winter months especially because they are easier on my poor, dry nose.
Alondra L.
Alondra L.
Glendale, AZ
Great tissues for a cheap price . I absolutely recommend it . Nice to the nose and the the family .
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?