51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY
Love love love love this tissues. really good soft durable. use it a lot when my kids have runny nose
Thomas H.
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC
Having kids this is a life saver cause they are always complaining about having to blow their noses.
Aubrey Q.
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
These tissues are soft but durable. The multi-pack is perfect for my classroom or stocking the cars.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
We love the regular kleenex in our home! Gets the job done and doesn't leave your nose feeling sore.
Dionne B.
Dionne B.
Pompano Beach, Florida
These tissues are practical and I carry them with me in my purse and gym bag. Perfect for on the go!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Newport, NC
Softest tissues. Best to use. My favorite. My nose thanks me for it. Love it. I highly recommend it!
Linda C.
Linda C.
Roseburg, OR
If you ever are sick with a runny nose this is the best.Never leaves your noise rough, always soft~!
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Not one to use ALL the time but during a bad cold when your nose needs some TLC this is so soothing!
Kara W.
Kara W.
I love love love soft tissues. I have allergies so I end up blowing my nose a lot & these feel nice.
I use these in my car. Fit perfectly in my cup holder. Works nice when you need a tissue in the car.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?