BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kelsey R.
conway sc
I have aweful allergies and in the winter when my nose is quite chapped these always do the trick!
Gail B.
We go through tissues like crazy especially during hay fever season. Wouldn't buy any other brand.
Emily F.
I like these and they definitely get the job done but I would prefer puffs brand if given a choice
Samone E.
Durham, NC
These are really great tissues.There soft and gentle on my nose and don't cause irritation at all.
Jennifer E.
Keyport, NJ
Soft tissue, gentle on even the kids noses. Usually tissues that you buy are rough, but not these.
Desiree H.
Vincennes, IN
So handy and easy to carry!!! Keep them in your pocket, purse, car anywhere you might have a need!
hannah w.
Blountsville, AL
When we have runny noses, this is the only brand we use because we are never left with a raw nose.
Sophie M.
Palatine, IL
I have terrible allergies and I always need tissues around me. I turn to kleenex when I'm in need.
Olivia B.
Lexington, KY
Love the two pack so I can keep some in different rooms of the house. Great quality and super soft
Meagan A.
Jefferson , MA
The only tissues I buy. When someone is sick it helps not get a raw nose from blowing it so often.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?