Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Johana A.
Johana A.

I like these tissues because they are really soft and smell nice. The only thing is that they are very expensive.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Englewood, CO

Very soft, only brand that I like! I usually buy this in bulk because it's cheaper. The packaging is really nice.
Hayley T.
Hayley T.
Jacksonville, AL

Love the lotion in them, but I hate the way that when I am sick I feel like I have to use more due to the lotion.
shelly d.
shelly d.
Greensburg, KY

I like Kleenex. Not only do they stand up to their brand name, but I love the decorative boxes that they come in.
Nope H.
Nope H.
Charlotte, NC

These are very soft. They are easy to carry around in your purse or pocket. And they're great if you have a cold.
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Brooklyn, NY

This is a really great tissue. It is very soft and never irritating to my highly sensitive skin. It's a good buy.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.

Cute and functional. Best tissues brand around. Gentle on the nose, even with runny noses that don't seem to end.
Penny K.
Penny K.
Flowery Br, GA

Love to keep these in the car and on the go. I use these for make shift napkins if I am out. Love Love Love these
Angelic A.
Angelic A.

I buy only Kleenex, and I specially love the one with aloe Vera or Vicks. Is so soft, I buy the travel ones also.
Shari B.

Would recommend
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.