Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX

Who can complain about the amazing softness and uniqueness. These beat any ordinary and generic brands.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.

These are very nice tissues! They were very soft on my nose, and did not leave it feeling raw and sore.
Steph L.
Steph L.
Corona, CA

I like that I can just throw these in my bag and they don't take up space and they are just convenient.
Carolina T.
Carolina T.

Used mainly at work. Are great just a little rougher than the other kleenex that are on stock for them.
Dymie H.
Dymie H.

Always handy to have around the house. Great during the cold seasons. Also make perfect teachers gifts!
Caeli D.
Caeli D.

You can never go wrong with Kleenex brand. These packs are a great value. No brand companies to Kleenex
Jane J.
Jane J.

These tissues ate soft yet strong. Come in pretty boxes. They are not so thin that you have to use two.
JoAnn A.
JoAnn A.
South Gate, CA

I enjoy the softness of these tissues. They don't cause irritation or dryness. I'd continue to purchase
Haley E.
Haley E.

Love how soft these tissues are. They don't cause redness on my face or my kids faces. They love these
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.

Not my favorite but they get the job done. They are cost effective and work that what I need it to do.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.