51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kleenex® Facial Tissue
I use these in my car. Fit perfectly in my cup holder. Works nice when you need a tissue in the car.
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
We love the regular kleenex in our home! Gets the job done and doesn't leave your nose feeling sore.
Karyn R.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Not one to use ALL the time but during a bad cold when your nose needs some TLC this is so soothing!
Kara W.
Kara W.
I love love love soft tissues. I have allergies so I end up blowing my nose a lot & these feel nice.
Sarah T.
Sarah T.
Indianapolis, IN
We keep these everywhere. In the car, in my son's backpack, in my work bag, etc. They come in handy.
Emily P.
Emily P.
Love to go packs! I always keep a pack in my purse and car. Never know when a tissue comes in handy!
NaTosha A.
NaTosha A.
College Station, TX
Soft. Great for sensitive skin. Fits right in a purse or jacket pocket! What more is there to need?
Maria B.
Maria B.
Bloomingdale, NJ
Soft and steady tissue. I 7se it to wipe off my makeup to wipe up the kids boogies and so much more
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Very soft and doesn't dry skin out. Definitely better than generic. Wouldn't go to any other brand.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Chicago
I like these to carry in my purse. They are soft and do the job. I would definitely recommend this.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?