51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Kayleah W.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
Super soft feels amazing on your face when you go to blow your nose. It's not rough like most tissues
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Kleenex is a traditional staple. It's soft on skin and touch on messes. I've been using it for years.
Mzz H.
Mzz H.
Brooklyn
Gentle and soft. I use this everywhere. I love Kleenex and the different variety a the company offers
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I don't really use tissues but when I do I usually use these cuz idk I just use the first thing I see
Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
They're great for traveling or just on the go there not harsh on my nose and great for the flu season
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
I believe Kleenex brand is what my mother buys. Again, I really don't have a specific favorite brand.
Tdjis B.
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my
These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Selena N.
Selena N.
Lincoln, NE
Good to fit in the side pocket of my backpack for easy access and no fuss. And the patterns are cute.
Christy B.
Christy B.
These are great to throw into my purse to have tissues because you never know when you will need one!
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
These are great to buy for classrooms or at the work place. I usually get them when they are on sale.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?