BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Christian P.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
PERFECT TISSUE. Does not chafe your nose. Its always the worst feeling when your nose gets wrecked.
Alondra L.
Glendale, AZ
Great tissues for a cheap price . I absolutely recommend it . Nice to the nose and the the family .
Susie C.
Carrollton, TX
It's a decorative way to put out Kleenex everywhere. It's small and the size of the tube are ideal.
Morgan M.
Very soft and doesn't dry skin out. Definitely better than generic. Wouldn't go to any other brand.
Kenzie P.
These are so soft and gentle on my nose! I love keeping these in my house, very comfortable to use.
Kailee W.
Westland, MI
Very soft and doesn't cause my nose to dry out and be all red. Very strong. I have boxes everywhere
Andrea P.
Hermiston, OR
We keep these scattered in our house durring allergy and cold season. soft and reliable every time.
Shannon G.
Cheektowaga , Ny
I love them pocket size tissues. I keep them in my purse and also in my glove compartment in my car
Ella D.
Brighton, MA
So great for when you're sick. Very soft. They smell good too!! Affordable and a I highly recommend
Samantha R.
Will not use any other brand, kleenex is definitely the way to go. Very soft and perfect thickness
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?