51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
They're great for traveling or just on the go there not harsh on my nose and great for the flu season
Christy B.
Christy B.
These are great to throw into my purse to have tissues because you never know when you will need one!
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Kleenex is a traditional staple. It's soft on skin and touch on messes. I've been using it for years.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh
Good tissues, rarely tear. I like the pretty designs on the box and it's a nice size to fit anywhere.
Selena N.
Selena N.
Lincoln, NE
Good to fit in the side pocket of my backpack for easy access and no fuss. And the patterns are cute.
Tdjis B.
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my
These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
These are great to buy for classrooms or at the work place. I usually get them when they are on sale.
jennifer n.
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA
Perfect for the classroom. Wouldn't use anything else in my classroom during the cold and flu season.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
I believe Kleenex brand is what my mother buys. Again, I really don't have a specific favorite brand.
Mzz H.
Mzz H.
Brooklyn
Gentle and soft. I use this everywhere. I love Kleenex and the different variety a the company offers
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?