51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Penny S.
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
These are perfect for putting in the car or in your purse! Kleenex is classic, and always need some.
Alainya F.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI
They're tissues. They do their job. And they aren't scented so they don't make me need a bunch more.
Emily F.
Emily F.
The staple brand. They are awesome soft tissues that don't tear up your nose even after frequent use
Emily P.
Emily P.
Love to go packs! I always keep a pack in my purse and car. Never know when a tissue comes in handy!
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
Copperas Cove, TX
This tissue is very soft and gentle on my nose! I use this anytime I have a cold and never complain!
Kara W.
Kara W.
I love love love soft tissues. I have allergies so I end up blowing my nose a lot & these feel nice.
Kerri C.
Kerri C.
If you travel year round like I do these tissues are great to throw into your purse or carry on bag.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Newport, NC
Softest tissues. Best to use. My favorite. My nose thanks me for it. Love it. I highly recommend it!
Daisy Christina v.
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
I need tissues everywhere in the house in the car. I can't without! Kleenex are my favorite tissues!
Thomas H.
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC
Having kids this is a life saver cause they are always complaining about having to blow their noses.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?