Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
These are the tissues that I use in my house! They are amazing on the nose and don't irritate my nose.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Not my favorite but they get the job done. They are cost effective and work that what I need it to do.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Locust Grove, OK
Kleenex brand is my favorite!! Always soft yet strong. I use them for school supplies and when in sick
Miri O.
Miri O.
Really soft, I like the 4 pack just because you save a little/very little $$$ but every penny counts 😂
Tehya C.
Tehya C.
Boise, ID
Use these at work. the box lasts a long time and they are very soft. the box is also very nice looking
Vee E.
Vee E.
Fredericksburg, VA
Good tissue, works well. Doesn't rip easily, I like it. We have been using this brand for a while now.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
The go packs are perfect. I have them everywhere! Kleenex just makes the best tissues. Soft and strong
Jamesha C.
Jamesha C.
Westwego, LA
These facial tissues are very soft and true to its touch. You won't be disappointed from this product.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh
Good tissues, rarely tear. I like the pretty designs on the box and it's a nice size to fit anywhere.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I don't really use tissues but when I do I usually use these cuz idk I just use the first thing I see
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.