Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.

These are good for everyday usage such as school or work but they do not have the added benefit of lotion in them.
Erin W.
Erin W.

These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Leila D.
Leila D.
Campbell, CA

One of my favorite tissue brands out there. Super soft and and never irritates my nose. Very effective. Love them.
Helen R.
Helen R.
Doylestown, PA

Kleenex has always been the softest tissue for us. It never gives us nose burns or anything. Super soft and great.
Jackie S.
Jackie S.
Cherry Hill, NJ

Very convenient and easy to carry in my purse or pocket. I never have to worry about not having tissue with these.
Dana M.
Dana M.
Freeburg, IL

Can't buy knock off brands when it comes to tissues. Nose gets red and your hands get snotty. Kleenex never fails.
Maggie A.
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX

I jus love this brand. I have always loved this. Its caught my germs, wipped away my tears. Jus loved this product
Shirley F.
Shirley F.
Woodbine, NJ

Great tissues really soft and effective when you have a really stuffy nose. Not much else to say about a tissue...
Rebecca T.
Rebecca T.

Does the job. Not really a huge amount to review. Nothing overly special about this product that stands out to me.
Fatema N.
Fatema N.
Jamaica, NY

My roommate literally uses all of these up. They're great and soft for your face and can be used to remove makeup.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.