Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Hornell, NY

Kleenex is the only brand I can get my daughter to use. And I don't blame her. Puffs make my nose so red.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

I love to throw these in my purse or take with me when I travel. They're also great to throw in your car!
Lori B.
Lori B.
Greenwood, IN

The best tissue brand. They hold up to powerful sneezes, keep your hands clean and are soft on your nose.
Kerry D.
Kerry D.
Newport News

I have allergies so I keep these tissues in the house. The are the only ones that don't make my nose run.
Amy G.
Amy G.

These are 3 great to just have around the house. the boxes are cute also so they are a little decorative.
Grace T.
Grace T.

Pricewise great put it on everybody's desk at work it's Kleenex makes you happy when your nose is running
Jari M.
Jari M.

I can carry this product on my bag, soft to my skin. You can use to dry your face or when you have a flu.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Andover, NY

Great for travel and in purses... i keep them everywhere... soft and durable... a definate recommendation
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH

Kleenex is always a good option and love these fancy little boxes! Way to spice up something so typical.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Salado

Affordable and very well made. Soft no irratation. Very obsorbant. Kid friendly and veryy cute packagig.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.