51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh
Good tissues, rarely tear. I like the pretty designs on the box and it's a nice size to fit anywhere.
Tdjis B.
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my
These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Brittney K.
Brittney K.
Greenville, MI
These are great to buy for classrooms or at the work place. I usually get them when they are on sale.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Doylestown, OH
I don't really use tissues but when I do I usually use these cuz idk I just use the first thing I see
jennifer n.
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA
Perfect for the classroom. Wouldn't use anything else in my classroom during the cold and flu season.
Grisleidy O.
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers, NY
Love love love love this tissues. really good soft durable. use it a lot when my kids have runny nose
Christy B.
Christy B.
These are great to throw into my purse to have tissues because you never know when you will need one!
Kayleah W.
Kayleah W.
Searcy
Super soft feels amazing on your face when you go to blow your nose. It's not rough like most tissues
Mzz H.
Mzz H.
Brooklyn
Gentle and soft. I use this everywhere. I love Kleenex and the different variety a the company offers
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Owensboro, KY
These are the best tissues hands down. They are always soft and durable. One tissue is all it takes!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?