Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Hailey S.
Hailey S.

Soft tissue for the skin and comes with lotion so noses spent redden, bleed, or peel. Good for on the go.
Destiniey E.
Destiniey E.
Wallace, WV

The only tissue there is. Nothing like it great price soft texture best there is. Can find them anywhere.
Grace T.
Grace T.

Pricewise great put it on everybody's desk at work it's Kleenex makes you happy when your nose is running
Erin B.
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD

These are our go to tissues!!! Love this brand, we buy in bulk at sams club, though we change the formula
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL

These are very soft on the nose. Usually my nose gets Raw from rubbing it with tissues but not with these
Kerry D.
Kerry D.
Newport News

I have allergies so I keep these tissues in the house. The are the only ones that don't make my nose run.
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Hornell, NY

Kleenex is the only brand I can get my daughter to use. And I don't blame her. Puffs make my nose so red.
Jari M.
Jari M.

I can carry this product on my bag, soft to my skin. You can use to dry your face or when you have a flu.
Lori B.
Lori B.
Greenwood, IN

The best tissue brand. They hold up to powerful sneezes, keep your hands clean and are soft on your nose.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV

Our family deals with seasonal allergies and we have found these to work best for those times of the year
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.