BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Kleenex® Facial Tissue
I use these in my car. Fit perfectly in my cup holder. Works nice when you need a tissue in the car.
Jenna S.
We love the regular kleenex in our home! Gets the job done and doesn't leave your nose feeling sore.
Karyn R.
Coconut Creek, FL
Not one to use ALL the time but during a bad cold when your nose needs some TLC this is so soothing!
Emily P.
Love to go packs! I always keep a pack in my purse and car. Never know when a tissue comes in handy!
Thomas H.
Sumter, SC
Having kids this is a life saver cause they are always complaining about having to blow their noses.
Kara W.
I love love love soft tissues. I have allergies so I end up blowing my nose a lot & these feel nice.
Kerri C.
If you travel year round like I do these tissues are great to throw into your purse or carry on bag.
Dionne B.
These tissues are practical and I carry them with me in my purse and gym bag. Perfect for on the go!
Sarah T.
Indianapolis, IN
We keep these everywhere. In the car, in my son's backpack, in my work bag, etc. They come in handy.
Stephanie S.
Owensboro, KY
These are the best tissues hands down. They are always soft and durable. One tissue is all it takes!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?