Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (67)
Maaria H.
Maaria H.

I love using Kleenex tissues they are the best they are so soft and they come in handy when you have a cold or flu.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bristol, RI

Love these. Great for a cold and any other time. They have a nice cooling affect and leaves my nose feeling better!
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Kenova , Wv

Kleenex is the way to go! These tissues are soft and pliable so they get the job done without tearing your face up.
Kalie W.
Kalie W.

I have never used any other kind of tissue! I have really bad allergies and these help make my nose not to get raw!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
los lunas, nm

I like this i get the big bundle at costco and its a good price so good value and they don't shred when you use them
Amanda C.
Amanda C.

Can't go too wrong with Kleenex. I like the smaller boxes better than the long ones. Four pack saves a bit of money
Katlyn R.
Katlyn R.
Selma, NC

I've been using the Kleenex brand for as long as I can remember. It's durable and soft for those extra runny noses.
Bailey S.
Bailey S.
Summerville, GA

We use Kleenex all the time for various things. We like the brand because they don't rip as easily as other brands.
Keana B.
Keana B.

I love Kleenex--they are really the only tissues that I use whether it's from the box or from the plastic package.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.

Kleenex brand is the only brand in my home! We've tried generic and other brands and none of them seem to compare!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.