51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jamesha C.
Jamesha C.
Westwego, LA
These facial tissues are very soft and true to its touch. You won't be disappointed from this product.
Cassie D.
Cassie D.
The go packs are perfect. I have them everywhere! Kleenex just makes the best tissues. Soft and strong
Esmy D.
Esmy D.
San Antonio, TX
Soft when I have a running nose and it's keeps my nose motorized. I love this tissue. I use this a lot
Very effective and soft on the nose. It's my favorite tissue brand to use. A lot comes in a small box!
Lissette L.
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
They're great for traveling or just on the go there not harsh on my nose and great for the flu season
Meredith P.
Meredith P.
Wagoner, OK
These are my go to tissues. They are the softest on sensitive noses but still strong to handle a lot.
Shannon K.
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Kleenex is a traditional staple. It's soft on skin and touch on messes. I've been using it for years.
Chelsey P.
Chelsey P.
Pleasantville , Oh
Good tissues, rarely tear. I like the pretty designs on the box and it's a nice size to fit anywhere.
Tdjis B.
Tdjis B.
Manhattan, my
These are okay. They are nice and are not as bad as you think. They are a good deal. Pretty soft too.
Tracy F.
Tracy F.
I believe Kleenex brand is what my mother buys. Again, I really don't have a specific favorite brand.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?