Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Jordon A.
Jordon A.
Daly City, CA

Always good to have around the house I can are a sudden sickness comes on or you are judging eating messy.
Elisbet G.
Elisbet G.

They are softer to clean your nose with
And your nose doesn't rash up and I truly think you should buy it.
Allyson H.
Allyson H.

Kleenex brand are the only brand I will ever use. They are dependable and they more than get the job done.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.

This brand is nice and soft for blowing your nose when you have a cold which is my favorite part about it.
Elda M.
Elda M.
Chula Vista, CA

You can't go wrong with carrying this in your purse! I have allergies so this is a staple in my daily bag!
Marenah S.
Marenah S.

Kxidjshsbssjxkdonsdbsb sjxpsmd labs. Jason's skins kdls. Desks did d men's and diced djd djd dk kc djd djd
Destiniey E.
Destiniey E.
Wallace, WV

The only tissue there is. Nothing like it great price soft texture best there is. Can find them anywhere.
Amy G.
Amy G.

These are 3 great to just have around the house. the boxes are cute also so they are a little decorative.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD

These are our go to tissues!!! Love this brand, we buy in bulk at sams club, though we change the formula
Kerry D.
Kerry D.
Newport News

I have allergies so I keep these tissues in the house. The are the only ones that don't make my nose run.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.