51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Beverly D.
Beverly D.
Portland, IN
Soft on sore noses. Leaves your nose feeling moisturized after use. Very durable through multiple uses.
Steph L.
Steph L.
Corona, CA
I like that I can just throw these in my bag and they don't take up space and they are just convenient.
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
These are very nice tissues! They were very soft on my nose, and did not leave it feeling raw and sore.
Jane J.
Jane J.
These tissues ate soft yet strong. Come in pretty boxes. They are not so thin that you have to use two.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
You can never go wrong with Kleenex brand. These packs are a great value. No brand companies to Kleenex
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA
Always buy these. They are soft and they do the job and I love how kleenex's boxes are always decorated
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
These are the tissues that I use in my house! They are amazing on the nose and don't irritate my nose.
Family A.
Family A.
Bell, CA
You save a lot of money with the pack and since its soft it doesn't make my nose dry I'm on the pro side
Haley E.
Haley E.
Love how soft these tissues are. They don't cause redness on my face or my kids faces. They love these
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
We go through a lot of tissue at our house and these are great! They are soft and don't cause redness.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?