Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ

Everyday essential!! When you get the multi packs at Walmart you can get a great deal and really stock up.
Elda M.
Elda M.
Chula Vista, CA

You can't go wrong with carrying this in your purse! I have allergies so this is a staple in my daily bag!
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Hornell, NY

Kleenex is the only brand I can get my daughter to use. And I don't blame her. Puffs make my nose so red.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Andover, NY

Great for travel and in purses... i keep them everywhere... soft and durable... a definate recommendation
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN

I love to throw these in my purse or take with me when I travel. They're also great to throw in your car!
Kerry D.
Kerry D.
Newport News

I have allergies so I keep these tissues in the house. The are the only ones that don't make my nose run.
Grace T.
Grace T.

Pricewise great put it on everybody's desk at work it's Kleenex makes you happy when your nose is running
Erin B.
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD

These are our go to tissues!!! Love this brand, we buy in bulk at sams club, though we change the formula
Lori B.
Lori B.
Greenwood, IN

The best tissue brand. They hold up to powerful sneezes, keep your hands clean and are soft on your nose.
Amy G.
Amy G.

These are 3 great to just have around the house. the boxes are cute also so they are a little decorative.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.