BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Mzz H.
Brooklyn
Gentle and soft. I use this everywhere. I love Kleenex and the different variety a the company offers
Grisleidy O.
Yonkers , NY
Love love love love this tissues. really good soft durable. use it a lot when my kids have runny nose
Penny S.
Summerville, SC
These are perfect for putting in the car or in your purse! Kleenex is classic, and always need some.
Alainya F.
Zeeland, MI
They're tissues. They do their job. And they aren't scented so they don't make me need a bunch more.
Amanda N.
Copperas Cove, TX
This tissue is very soft and gentle on my nose! I use this anytime I have a cold and never complain!
Sarah W.
Newport, NC
Softest tissues. Best to use. My favorite. My nose thanks me for it. Love it. I highly recommend it!
Daisy Christina v.
East Norwich, NY
I need tissues everywhere in the house in the car. I can't without! Kleenex are my favorite tissues!
Aubrey Q.
Plantsville, CT
These tissues are soft but durable. The multi-pack is perfect for my classroom or stocking the cars.
Emily F.
The staple brand. They are awesome soft tissues that don't tear up your nose even after frequent use
Linda C.
Roseburg, OR
If you ever are sick with a runny nose this is the best.Never leaves your noise rough, always soft~!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?