51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Lindsay F.
Lindsay F.
These are very nice tissues! They were very soft on my nose, and did not leave it feeling raw and sore.
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
King City, CA
Always buy these. They are soft and they do the job and I love how kleenex's boxes are always decorated
Family A.
Family A.
Bell, CA
You save a lot of money with the pack and since its soft it doesn't make my nose dry I'm on the pro side
Haley E.
Haley E.
Love how soft these tissues are. They don't cause redness on my face or my kids faces. They love these
Tehya C.
Tehya C.
Boise, ID
Use these at work. the box lasts a long time and they are very soft. the box is also very nice looking
Vee E.
Vee E.
Fredericksburg, VA
Good tissue, works well. Doesn't rip easily, I like it. We have been using this brand for a while now.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
These are the tissues that I use in my house! They are amazing on the nose and don't irritate my nose.
Elizabeth L.
Elizabeth L.
Not my favorite but they get the job done. They are cost effective and work that what I need it to do.
Destiny C.
Destiny C.
Locust Grove, OK
Kleenex brand is my favorite!! Always soft yet strong. I use them for school supplies and when in sick
Jamesha C.
Jamesha C.
Westwego, LA
These facial tissues are very soft and true to its touch. You won't be disappointed from this product.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?