Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Amber H.
Amber H.
Murray, UT

My husband says these are the best tissues he has ever used and he doesn't usually notice things but he loved these!
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak

Kleenex is a brand that my school uses and i use at home too. Great and soft and very useful, great for summer time.
Susan B.
Susan B.

These have a good enough thickness for a good price. Appreciate the box tops for education labels on the product too
Julie B.
Julie B.
Tazewell, VA

Love this because they are very soft and want make your nosie sore. Plus you can get in a value pack and save money.
Risa J.
Risa J.
Atlanta, GA

I live the lotion. It feels good on my nose especially if allergies or a cold requires a lot of use. They are strong
Xochilt M.
Xochilt M.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex so soft and doesn't smell. I have purchased other brand and they smell really bad. I only buy Kleenes brand.
fabiola a.
fabiola a.

I love the ones that have moisturize because I do have a little girl who has allergies so this moisturizers her nose
Tannis R.
Tannis R.
Medicine Hat

Great stuff. Doesn't hurt our nose. We have big allergies in.the house it definitely hold up for how much we need it
miriam r.
miriam r.
federal way, washington

They are very soft love them a lot it's don't make your nose red cause they are some that do but this are my favorite
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Sebewaing, MI

These were awesome to have in the car during cold season without the big bulky box sliding around all over the place
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.