Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (70)
Elisbet G.
Elisbet G.

They are softer to clean your nose with
And your nose doesn't rash up and I truly think you should buy it.
I like this because it is soft on your nose than other tissues that leave your nose red from the roughness
Kit N.
Kit N.

My family loves the softness of these tissues. We have tried other brands but always come back to Kleenex.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI

Nice brand. Does the job. Always have Kleenex located around my house. No complaints for the quality here!
Julia T.
Julia T.
Cheshire, CT

These are the softest best tissues ever. I love them so much and they feel great especially when I'm sick.
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Martinsburg, WV

Perfect for on the go use. Small and compact for your pocket or bag. Super soft and not rough on the nose.
Vicky D.
Vicky D.
Lehigh acres, FL

I love using this tissue paper. It is softand strong. During this time of th year is when i get most sick.
Trish R.
Trish R.

These come in the cutest boxes and I love having them all around the house! Kleenex brand are my favorite.
Marina B.
Marina B.

It is affordable. It does not have the extra lotion or aloe, but will not dry out my nose after many used.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al

I love using these! I feel good knowing they have antibacterial. They're a great quality and aren't cheap.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.