Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.

They are not the cheaper option but they are cool and really soft, perfect for my nose when I have a cold!
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Martinsburg, WV

Perfect for on the go use. Small and compact for your pocket or bag. Super soft and not rough on the nose.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO

Love these! These are more unique because they fit in smaller places and don't take up a whole lot of room
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Pico Rivera, CA

Use these at work they are amazing, inexpensive and they do the job right. Doesn't leave my nose irritated
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ

Everyday essential!! When you get the multi packs at Walmart you can get a great deal and really stock up.
Marina B.
Marina B.

It is affordable. It does not have the extra lotion or aloe, but will not dry out my nose after many used.
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.

They are good and I got the little packets for a enemergency they fit nice in my pource I would recommendem
Amber Wold W.
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO

Keeps kids nose from running or raw and irritated without all the fuss and keeps my kids healthy and happy
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI

Nice brand. Does the job. Always have Kleenex located around my house. No complaints for the quality here!
Trish R.
Trish R.

These come in the cutest boxes and I love having them all around the house! Kleenex brand are my favorite.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.