51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?3 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren, OH
Love the Vic's version a lot better it's not bad for the price and can find at any store they r effective
Kerry D.
Kerry D.
Newport News
I have allergies so I keep these tissues in the house. The are the only ones that don't make my nose run.
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Hornell, NY
Kleenex is the only brand I can get my daughter to use. And I don't blame her. Puffs make my nose so red.
Heather D.
Heather D.
We love Kleenex. This is the softest tissue out there and it doesn't leave your nose red when wiping it!
Briana E.
Briana E.
La Mirada, CA
I ONLY USE THESE LOVE THESE AND GET THE ONES WITH THE LOTION IF YOU ARE SICK THEY ARE DEFINABLE WORTH IT
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This is the best value for kleenex tissues. They're thick and absorbent so you don't have to use as many
Rebecca W.
Rebecca W.
Princeton, IN
Tissues are so soft and thick enough that you don't blow through them. A must have for hay fever season!
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Manitowoc, WI
Whenever I have a runny nose these are my go to.. Doesn't leave your nose hurting from blowing too hard.
Kinsey B.
Kinsey B.
Mount Pleasant, TX
They good tissues and are great for nose problems
Great for kids and they feal great and soft on my nose
Tashanna B.
Tashanna B.
Portsmouth, VA
It might sounds like a lot but it's so worth it. You can never have to much tissues and it's really soft
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.