Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
Creston, IA

This is great I put in backpacks so kids will always have. They hold up. Work great love you can put in pocket and go
Caroline V.
Caroline V.
Powhatan, VA

I use these during cold season for runny noses. The lotion helps the skin get less irritated. Although they're pricey.
Krystle T.
Krystle T.
Fort mcmurray, Ab

Always great to have these tissues around during cold a flu season. I find this brand is gentle on the skin and nose.
m r.
m r.

Kleenex is obviously the OG tissue brand. they are soft, durable and don't irritate your nose area with repeated use.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Valrico, FL

I carry this with me every where I go. I love the convenient size that fits right in my purse. Always handy to have!
Brandi W.
Brandi W.
St Petersburg, FL

These tissues are great for cold season. Since they have the lotion they keep your nose from getting chapped and red
Kate H.
Kate H.
Rockaway Park, NY

For someone who uses a lot of tissues... This is the best for people with sensitive skin or for those who cry a lot!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Spring, TX

Love this package for my classroom, but it is really expensive. I only buy it when it is on sale or I have a coupon.
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO

Kleenex are great for colds and allergy their great way to keep yours nose clean their soft and won't hurt your nose
Sadia C.
Sadia C.

I have always trusted Kleenex. The tissues are soft and durable. It does the job well and doesn't leave lint behind.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.