BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Tehya C.
Boise, ID
Use these at work. the box lasts a long time and they are very soft. the box is also very nice looking
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
These are the tissues that I use in my house! They are amazing on the nose and don't irritate my nose.
Vee E.
Fredericksburg, VA
Good tissue, works well. Doesn't rip easily, I like it. We have been using this brand for a while now.
Kristin M.
We go through a lot of tissue at our house and these are great! They are soft and don't cause redness.
Destiny C.
Locust Grove, OK
Kleenex brand is my favorite!! Always soft yet strong. I use them for school supplies and when in sick
Elizabeth L.
Not my favorite but they get the job done. They are cost effective and work that what I need it to do.
Jamesha C.
Westwego, LA
These facial tissues are very soft and true to its touch. You won't be disappointed from this product.
Esmy D.
San Antonio, TX
Soft when I have a running nose and it's keeps my nose motorized. I love this tissue. I use this a lot
Lissette L.
Oakland , CA
They're great for traveling or just on the go there not harsh on my nose and great for the flu season
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
Kleenex is a traditional staple. It's soft on skin and touch on messes. I've been using it for years.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?