Add a Photo

Linette V.
Los Angeles, CA
June 26, 2016, 4:21 a.m.
Review for: Bundle
Sometimes I wish they can accmodate when leaving tissue in the car. I always need the tissue and find it squished from the seats. Leaving it in the glove compartment always has me forgetting its there so I would like it in plain sight and can grave immediately than having to dig around
Abbey M.
Abbey M.
Hampstead, MD
I love these little packages! The designs on them are so cute and they fit almost anywhere, like a back pocket or a small purse. The slim design is a lot nicer than the usual bulky rectangle of tissues. There aren't that many in the package so I carry around more than one just in case.
Autumn B.
Autumn B.
April 12, 2016, 3:55 p.m.
Review for: Upright
These boxes last forever. I keep them at work, I keep them at home, I keep them in my car ha! I'm not much for only buying one brand of tissue I honestly think they all work about the same. You can usually find boxes with cute designs so they aren't such an eye sore which I appreciate.
Jennifer V.
Jennifer V.
June 23, 2016, 10:58 a.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft
We buy these for the house and my work office all the time. The kids go through them like they are water in the winter. And I've never heard any complaints about them. They don't seem to rub the nose raw. I find them useful for our purposes and see no reason to switch to another brand.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Searcy, AR
June 27, 2016, 1:23 a.m.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E 4-75 Boxes
When my nose is acting up these Kleenex really come in handy. They don't leave my nose feeling raw. They are such a gentle brand of Kleenex,and you can get them at an affordable price. When my family is sick these are the Kleenex I rely on.. I would definitely recommend this product.
Julie P.
Julie P.
Houma, LA
June 28, 2016, 3:15 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Upright
My husband has the absolute worst allergies I have ever encountered in my life. Most tissues do not stand up to his constant sneezing and blowing of his nose. Kleenex is wonderful because he never sneezes through the kleenex and they are soft enough to not make is nose sore and raw!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
I normally purchase at least 4 of these for different rooms throughout the year, more in the winter during cold and flu season. They are soft on the nose and don't leave the kids' nose red and raw. They are budget friendly and great for having around the house no matter the season.
Wendy L.
Wendy L.
El Cajon, CA
June 21, 2016, 8:19 p.m.
Review for: Ultra Soft 75 Tissues
These are in just about every room in my house. With 6 kids, you never know when you'll need one! They're the most economical for everyday use, but go for something with a little moisturizer if you have a cold. These are definitely the softest as far as standard tissues go, though.
JaCinda C.
JaCinda C.
Mesa, AZ
June 22, 2016, 1:52 p.m.
Review for: Facial Tissue 2-Ply 125-Count Kcc 03076
Sets the standard for a quality tissue, perfect thickness, soft, and reliable. Love this size box for all the rooms of my house. Never lets me down and very affordable. Available in a variety of colors that actually match those in my home. I highly recommend this brand and variety.
Maria N.
Maria N.
June 24, 2016, 7:30 p.m.
Review for: Family Size White 240
I use this brand typically for everyday use. When I have a cold I upgrade to the Kleenex with lotion because they are soo much softer and really help to prevent my nose from drying out. Other brands are good too but Kleenex brand are the happy medium between cost and effectiveness.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.