Add a Photo

Photos (67)
M H.
M H.
Gaithersburg, MD

What can you really say about tissues? I always grab the kleenex in a 3 or 4 pack, trying to pick colors that coordinate for different rooms; i like the designs on boxes. The tissues do not fall apart when you blow your nose, and this basic pack doesn't have any unecessary lotions or scents.
Leanna D.
Leanna D.

These are the best tissues. Soft and not abrasive on your nose. They are perfect for when you have a cold and they don't take off all of my makeup! Plus the smaller boxes means you can plop them anywhere. I've bought these for years and love them more than any other brand of "soft" tissues.
Cristin S.
Cristin S.
Monroeville, PA

These are the only tissues I will buy for my house. The ultra soft is worth the extra price. They do not hurt my nose and don't feel rough like some of the other tissues. I have gotten my mom to switch to this kind also. I definetely recommend and continue to repurchase these over and over.
Rhianna G.
Rhianna G.

I mostly use these tissues when I'm ill because they are soft around the nose area. I use to get a very bad rash around my nose when ill and this sorted it out after using the tissue a million times that's when my nose became quite sore in which I felt disappointed in but that is my fault.
marie m.
marie m.
calgary, Alberta

I use this brand of tissue the most. this was always on the coffee table when i grew up! the boxes come in so many designs its hard to choose.. they are soft yet very strong. no need to double up on tissues if you use Kleenex.Great when you have a cold as the tissue is very gentle on skin!
Joey M.
Joey M.
Merced, CA

I have allergies in the fall when they shake the almond trees and my nose,gets red and rough since I use so much Kleenex. The ultra soft keeps my nose,from getting as sore as it used to. It is about the same cost as other brands but it is a better product because it's a name brand I trust.
Kelli B.
Kelli B.
Ward, AR

I love these tubes of Kleenex because they don't take up much space and look great in any room. They are very effective and affordable. I paid $4 for three canisters at Target. And, the great thing about them is you can pop out the top and reuse the canisters for pen and pencil cups, etc!
Jamie M.
Jamie M.
Fort Myers, FL

Kleenex is the softest and most durable tissue I've ever used. I like that they started decorating their boxes so there's no need for can't tissue boxes. Also they don't fall apart on me. I can use them close to my eyes without worrying about little pieces of lint getting stuck in my eye.
Victoria T.
Victoria T.

These are so wonderful and convenient! I always have a few stashed in both cars and at the office/purse. Nothing is more annoying than to be without a tissue with you need one and this solves that problem! They're super soft, but still tough enough to do their job - definitely a favorite.
maddi g.
maddi g.

Great quality tissues. non irritating when sick so are definitely a favorite during winter. I often find these are soothing and soft when being used compared to many other tissues which feel scratchy on the skin. these are nice and thick, don't tear easy. very nice quality for the price.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.