51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Warren , OH
Love the Vic's version a lot better it's not bad for the price and can find at any store they r effective
Jari M.
Jari M.
I can carry this product on my bag, soft to my skin. You can use to dry your face or when you have a flu.
Alexander P.
Alexander P.
Derry, NH
Never tried any other tissues becausee i never had to. Kleenex has got to be the go to brand for tissues.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Soft tissue for the skin and comes with lotion so noses spent redden, bleed, or peel. Good for on the go.
Destiniey E.
Destiniey E.
Wallace, WV
The only tissue there is. Nothing like it great price soft texture best there is. Can find them anywhere.
Heather D.
Heather D.
We love Kleenex. This is the softest tissue out there and it doesn't leave your nose red when wiping it!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Salado
Affordable and very well made. Soft no irratation. Very obsorbant. Kid friendly and veryy cute packagig.
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
I buy these frequently! They are soft and do not destroy my nose! When I need tissues these are my go to
Simone H.
Simone H.
Lake Jackson , Tx
These are nice to have everywhere you go . But they make it hard to get them out in the rectangle shape.
Kinsey B.
Kinsey B.
Mount Pleasant, TX
They good tissues and are great for nose problems
Great for kids and they feal great and soft on my nose
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?