BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Beverly D.
Portland, IN
Soft on sore noses. Leaves your nose feeling moisturized after use. Very durable through multiple uses.
Megan F.
Milford, CT
Over priced but it works for the purpose intended. I would rather buy a cheaper brand rather than these
Lindsay F.
These are very nice tissues! They were very soft on my nose, and did not leave it feeling raw and sore.
Steph L.
Corona, CA
I like that I can just throw these in my bag and they don't take up space and they are just convenient.
I love Kleenex. Their tissues are soft. They have a variety of packaging that will fit with most decor.
Family A.
Bell, CA
You save a lot of money with the pack and since its soft it doesn't make my nose dry I'm on the pro side
Haley E.
Love how soft these tissues are. They don't cause redness on my face or my kids faces. They love these
Anna H.
Rochester, MI
These are the tissues that I use in my house! They are amazing on the nose and don't irritate my nose.
Tehya C.
Boise, ID
Use these at work. the box lasts a long time and they are very soft. the box is also very nice looking
Vee E.
Fredericksburg, VA
Good tissue, works well. Doesn't rip easily, I like it. We have been using this brand for a while now.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?