Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Hornell, NY
Kleenex is the only brand I can get my daughter to use. And I don't blame her. Puffs make my nose so red.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD
These are our go to tissues!!! Love this brand, we buy in bulk at sams club, though we change the formula
Amy G.
Amy G.
These are 3 great to just have around the house. the boxes are cute also so they are a little decorative.
Jari M.
Jari M.
I can carry this product on my bag, soft to my skin. You can use to dry your face or when you have a flu.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Our family deals with seasonal allergies and we have found these to work best for those times of the year
Kerry D.
Kerry D.
Newport News
I have allergies so I keep these tissues in the house. The are the only ones that don't make my nose run.
Destiniey E.
Destiniey E.
Wallace, WV
The only tissue there is. Nothing like it great price soft texture best there is. Can find them anywhere.
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Soft tissue for the skin and comes with lotion so noses spent redden, bleed, or peel. Good for on the go.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
These are very soft on the nose. Usually my nose gets Raw from rubbing it with tissues but not with these
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love to throw these in my purse or take with me when I travel. They're also great to throw in your car!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.