Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Lianne F.
Lianne F.
Hialeah, FL

Perfect for any occasion. You can store it anywhere as if not that big of a box and it still does the job !
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Eagle Lake, ME

This product gets rid of the gross buggies I wanna dispose of. Nice and soft, doesn't make my nose all red.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH

Perfect for grabbing and bringing to college! Kleenex make the softest tissues and I wouldn't by any others
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA

These are stashed everywhere in my life! Car. Purse. Work bag. Locker. Camper. Love how portable these are.
member-0eedf5d75
member-0eedf5d75
Waterloo, IL

I can't use any other type of tissue but these. The lotion is the best and keeps my nose from being so raw.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Odessa

I have purchased these tissues for my father before & they are so much softer it must be the lotion in them
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Whittier, CA

Nothing better then the original. Doesn't rip apart or leave white stuff on face. Other tissues rip easily.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.

This facial tissue is the best!!! It is really soft and perfect for my skin and also it is very affordable
Trish R.
Trish R.

These come in the cutest boxes and I love having them all around the house! Kleenex brand are my favorite.
Elisbet G.
Elisbet G.

They are softer to clean your nose with
And your nose doesn't rash up and I truly think you should buy it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.