51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
A classic. These are gentle but tough, especially needed during allergy season. Always keep these handy.
Jenni K.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
Kleenex is always a good option and love these fancy little boxes! Way to spice up something so typical.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
This is the best value for kleenex tissues. They're thick and absorbent so you don't have to use as many
Briana E.
Briana E.
La Mirada, CA
I ONLY USE THESE LOVE THESE AND GET THE ONES WITH THE LOTION IF YOU ARE SICK THEY ARE DEFINABLE WORTH IT
Damaris C.
Damaris C.
They come in handy for when you're sick or you have allergies! I love having some in my car and my room.
Tara R.
Tara R.
N Arlington, NJ
The Kleenex with aloe are great...they are very soft against my nose and don't chafe which is important.
I love Kleenex. Their tissues are soft. They have a variety of packaging that will fit with most decor.
Steph L.
Steph L.
Corona, CA
I like that I can just throw these in my bag and they don't take up space and they are just convenient.
Dymie H.
Dymie H.
Always handy to have around the house. Great during the cold seasons. Also make perfect teachers gifts!
Jazmin L.
Jazmin L.
Laredo, TX
Who can complain about the amazing softness and uniqueness. These beat any ordinary and generic brands.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?