Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Yolo L.
Yolo L.
Lynnwood, WA

I don't know if they are really anti viral or not because I haven't really notice anything changed after using these.
Hannah R.
Hannah R.
Denham Springs, LA

Great to keep in your bag, backpack, and car. Good size in a compact package. Extremely affordable and great quality.
Alyssa H.
Alyssa H.

Kleenex brand tissue feels the best on my nose, especially when I am sick! Does not chap your nose like other brands.
Naomi K.
Naomi K.
Antelope, CA

Very soft . once I used these I never went back to the other brands . Last me long time and my nose never became raw.
Tiah L.
Tiah L.
Chandler, AZ

They work but if you're a hard blower when you blow your nose, sometimes tissue goes flying everywhere like confetti.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Allen, TX

This tissue does everything it is meant to do and doesn't get flaky or falls apart. It's definitely a reliable tissue
Yvonne M.
Yvonne M.
Brooklyn, NY

Keep these in the house regularly. Good for every day usage. Soft but sturdy, and don't leave behind a lot of residue
Rashmi R.
Rashmi R.
Streetsboro, OH

Awesome quality,affordable price very gentle on face n eyes.great even if u have runny nose doesn't irritate the skin
Amanda H.
Amanda H.

Good value when on sale. The boxes last a while in our house. This is the brand I usually grab when grocery shopping.
Brandie B.
Brandie B.
Sedro Woolley, WA

These are my go to when I have a cold. They are gentle on your nose, which is important when you use them constantly.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.