51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

Lauren R.
Lauren R.
The Kleenex brand of tissues is very soft softer than other brands fortunately, they are also affordable!!
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI
Nice brand. Does the job. Always have Kleenex located around my house. No complaints for the quality here!
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
They are not the cheaper option but they are cool and really soft, perfect for my nose when I have a cold!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN
I have APAC in every bathroom in the car and at work they are extremely soft and the price is always great
Jordon A.
Jordon A.
Daly City, CA
Always good to have around the house I can are a sudden sickness comes on or you are judging eating messy.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
I love using these! I feel good knowing they have antibacterial. They're a great quality and aren't cheap.
Elda M.
Elda M.
Chula Vista, CA
You can't go wrong with carrying this in your purse! I have allergies so this is a staple in my daily bag!
I like this because it is soft on your nose than other tissues that leave your nose red from the roughness
Jari M.
Jari M.
I can carry this product on my bag, soft to my skin. You can use to dry your face or when you have a flu.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD
These are our go to tissues!!! Love this brand, we buy in bulk at sams club, though we change the formula
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?