Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Leigha F.
Leigha F.
Pittsburgh, PA

I always have a pack in my bag. I suffer from allergies and these are great to have when runny noses attack.
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT

Great product one of the best brand great for skin because it will not irritate you or anyone in your family
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Webster, FL

Love these tissues. They work great they don't rip when using them and they are very soft when you use them.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I mean seriously do i really need to be writing a review for this. Best quality tissue papers in the market!
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Lamoni, IA

These are perfect for a cold or a stuffy nose. I can't imagine using any other kind except for these really.
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
Bunnell, FL

I'm the queen of buying in bulk .Love the value of these tissues.Love how they hold up for lots of uses too!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY

Love these tissues. They are so soft and gentle on my nose and face. I always rely on Kleenex when I am sick
Linda B.
Linda B.
Odessa

I have purchased these tissues for my father before & they are so much softer it must be the lotion in them
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA

These are stashed everywhere in my life! Car. Purse. Work bag. Locker. Camper. Love how portable these are.
Mesquite, TX

We have these all over the house can't go a day without them they work well and don't hurt your nose to bad
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.