Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Lamoni, IA

These are perfect for a cold or a stuffy nose. I can't imagine using any other kind except for these really.
renata c.
renata c.
groton, CT

Great product one of the best brand great for skin because it will not irritate you or anyone in your family
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Webster, FL

Love these tissues. They work great they don't rip when using them and they are very soft when you use them.
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY

Love these tissues. They are so soft and gentle on my nose and face. I always rely on Kleenex when I am sick
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
Bunnell, FL

I'm the queen of buying in bulk .Love the value of these tissues.Love how they hold up for lots of uses too!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA

Love this product for back to school time! Great that I can buy one pack and have enough for home and school
Leigha F.
Leigha F.
Pittsburgh, PA

I always have a pack in my bag. I suffer from allergies and these are great to have when runny noses attack.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY

I mean seriously do i really need to be writing a review for this. Best quality tissue papers in the market!
Paige H.
Paige H.
Wilmont, MN

Soft and thick! You don't blow thru it on the first try! Plus it's easy on the nose and doesn't make it raw!
Mesquite, TX

We have these all over the house can't go a day without them they work well and don't hurt your nose to bad
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.