51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Allyson H.
Allyson H.
Kleenex brand are the only brand I will ever use. They are dependable and they more than get the job done.
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
The Kleenex brand of tissues is very soft softer than other brands fortunately, they are also affordable!!
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Pico Rivera, CA
Use these at work they are amazing, inexpensive and they do the job right. Doesn't leave my nose irritated
Jordon A.
Jordon A.
Daly City, CA
Always good to have around the house I can are a sudden sickness comes on or you are judging eating messy.
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
These are my favorite tissues, nice and strong. I also like this size they fit in nicely around the house.
Amber Wold W.
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Keeps kids nose from running or raw and irritated without all the fuss and keeps my kids healthy and happy
Elisbet G.
Elisbet G.
They are softer to clean your nose with
And your nose doesn't rash up and I truly think you should buy it.
Krista D.
Krista D.
Commerce Township, MI
Soft yet not to soft. Doesn't leave residue from the tissue on your nose or face. Look the cute boxes too!
Trish R.
Trish R.
These come in the cutest boxes and I love having them all around the house! Kleenex brand are my favorite.
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.
They are good and I got the little packets for a enemergency they fit nice in my pource I would recommendem
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?