Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Liza Y.
Liza Y.
Ponce, Puerto Rico

This is a klennex product great for yoy beach bag.Great package.Very soft.And is as good as the other kleenex product.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Snyder, TX

I love these tissues, they are so convenient. I always have a pack of them in my car. Not to mention incredibly soft!!
Shontel S.
Shontel S.
Minneapolis, MN

Great for when you are feeling under the weather or when you are feeling down. Soft and don't irritate sensitive skin.
Chanel L.
Chanel L.

We keep this around in our bath & living room. It's gentle enough on my baby's nose & strong enough to clean up messes
Jaclyn P.
Jaclyn P.
Crestview, FL

Tissues are a must in my house. Kleenex has always provided a good tissue. Great for nose blowing to makeup touch ups.
Jerricka M.
Jerricka M.

Kleenex anti-viral tissues is a great thing to have around in flu season. You can't go wrong with this brand of tissue
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Silverado, CA

These tissues are so soft I have dry skin and hate peeling around the noses. Using these tissues saves my skin so much
Mary V.
Mary V.

Kleenex tissues are always my go to product for my house, apartment, or anywhere! They clean up messes so effectively.
Naoko S.
Naoko S.

This is our products for years. It works great in every single room and especially for guests they are quality papers.
Bobbi K.
Bobbi K.

I go through so many tissues in a week. I like to buy multiple packs at once. Then you are more likely to not run out!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.