51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Soft tissue for the skin and comes with lotion so noses spent redden, bleed, or peel. Good for on the go.
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love to throw these in my purse or take with me when I travel. They're also great to throw in your car!
Alexander P.
Alexander P.
Derry, NH
Never tried any other tissues becausee i never had to. Kleenex has got to be the go to brand for tissues.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Our family deals with seasonal allergies and we have found these to work best for those times of the year
Kerry D.
Kerry D.
Newport News
I have allergies so I keep these tissues in the house. The are the only ones that don't make my nose run.
Grace T.
Grace T.
Pricewise great put it on everybody's desk at work it's Kleenex makes you happy when your nose is running
Erin B.
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD
These are our go to tissues!!! Love this brand, we buy in bulk at sams club, though we change the formula
Lori B.
Lori B.
Greenwood, IN
The best tissue brand. They hold up to powerful sneezes, keep your hands clean and are soft on your nose.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
These are very soft on the nose. Usually my nose gets Raw from rubbing it with tissues but not with these
Jari M.
Jari M.
I can carry this product on my bag, soft to my skin. You can use to dry your face or when you have a flu.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?