Add a Photo

#2 in Tissues
Photos (72)
Talissa G.
Talissa G.

I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my nose , it is so soft , I keep different boxes around my house ...
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL

I get these when puffs are not on sale. These are a bit too harsh for my nose. :( but they are a bit cheaper.
Desiree D.
Desiree D.
Jersey City, NJ

Great product we always get the value pack especially when you have a big family. It's also great for school.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.

Great product. Soft enough to use on a baby, but strong enough where it doesn't tear and stick too your nose.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ

I love these they are cute and look good throughout the home. I keep this size in my car it just fits better.
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA

Kleenex always delivers what they say they will deliver .I love these facial tissues I highly recommend them.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Shoreline , WA

Cup holder sized boxes are my faaaaav. I love being able to have them on hand in my car whenever I need them.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Elberton, GA

Best tissues out there, doesn't leave your nose red and is very soft, buy all the way time. Give it 5 stars!!
Kelly b.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY

Just bought these today. Have a bunch of runny noses here due to allergies. These are great-soft on the nose!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

Kleenex brand tissues are good for there price. They're cheap and get the job done. They will not disappoint.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.