BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Grace T.
Pricewise great put it on everybody's desk at work it's Kleenex makes you happy when your nose is running
Erin B.
Waldorf, MD
These are our go to tissues!!! Love this brand, we buy in bulk at sams club, though we change the formula
Jari M.
I can carry this product on my bag, soft to my skin. You can use to dry your face or when you have a flu.
Lisa&Kayley M.
Buffalo, IL
These are very soft on the nose. Usually my nose gets Raw from rubbing it with tissues but not with these
Hailey S.
Soft tissue for the skin and comes with lotion so noses spent redden, bleed, or peel. Good for on the go.
Lori B.
Greenwood, IN
The best tissue brand. They hold up to powerful sneezes, keep your hands clean and are soft on your nose.
Jenni K.
Columbus, OH
Kleenex is always a good option and love these fancy little boxes! Way to spice up something so typical.
Tashanna B.
Portsmouth, VA
It might sounds like a lot but it's so worth it. You can never have to much tissues and it's really soft
Sydney S.
Salado
Affordable and very well made. Soft no irratation. Very obsorbant. Kid friendly and veryy cute packagig.
Jenna W.
I buy these frequently! They are soft and do not destroy my nose! When I need tissues these are my go to
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?