Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Anna C.
Anna C.
Elberton, GA

Best tissues out there, doesn't leave your nose red and is very soft, buy all the way time. Give it 5 stars!!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL

I get these when puffs are not on sale. These are a bit too harsh for my nose. :( but they are a bit cheaper.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.

Use these because of the aloe, I tend to get a sore nose from blowing if I don't use this particular product.
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA

Kleenex always delivers what they say they will deliver .I love these facial tissues I highly recommend them.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ

I love these they are cute and look good throughout the home. I keep this size in my car it just fits better.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
San Antonio, Tx

These are so convenient! My husband keeps them in his truck and it's so much better than a box. We love them!
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL

Kleenex brand tissues are good for there price. They're cheap and get the job done. They will not disappoint.
Emily F.
Emily F.
Queens Vlg, NY

Love these, soft and durable, its not rough, so when you have to wipe your nose a lot this does not irritate.
Kelly b.
Kelly b.
Bay Shore, NY

Just bought these today. Have a bunch of runny noses here due to allergies. These are great-soft on the nose!
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI

I love the brand! It does what it needs to without making it feel like too much or not enough. It's perfect!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.