51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Christen H.
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
These are my favorite tissues, nice and strong. I also like this size they fit in nicely around the house.
Krista D.
Krista D.
Commerce Township, MI
Soft yet not to soft. Doesn't leave residue from the tissue on your nose or face. Look the cute boxes too!
Amber Wold W.
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Keeps kids nose from running or raw and irritated without all the fuss and keeps my kids healthy and happy
Trish R.
Trish R.
These come in the cutest boxes and I love having them all around the house! Kleenex brand are my favorite.
Marenah S.
Marenah S.
Kxidjshsbssjxkdonsdbsb sjxpsmd labs. Jason's skins kdls. Desks did d men's and diced djd djd dk kc djd djd
Vicky D.
Vicky D.
Lehigh acres, FL
I love using this tissue paper. It is softand strong. During this time of th year is when i get most sick.
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.
They are good and I got the little packets for a enemergency they fit nice in my pource I would recommendem
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Hornell, NY
Kleenex is the only brand I can get my daughter to use. And I don't blame her. Puffs make my nose so red.
Amy G.
Amy G.
These are 3 great to just have around the house. the boxes are cute also so they are a little decorative.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Andover, NY
Great for travel and in purses... i keep them everywhere... soft and durable... a definate recommendation
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?