51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Julia T.
Julia T.
Cheshire, CT
These are the softest best tissues ever. I love them so much and they feel great especially when I'm sick.
Marina B.
Marina B.
It is affordable. It does not have the extra lotion or aloe, but will not dry out my nose after many used.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
They are not the cheaper option but they are cool and really soft, perfect for my nose when I have a cold!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix , AZ
Everyday essential!! When you get the multi packs at Walmart you can get a great deal and really stock up.
Johndese M.
Johndese M.
Davenport , FL
Very good family pack each one of us had one in our room and the bathroom just in case we got a runny nose
Brianne  l.
Brianne l.
These are great for on the go and in a purse or to keep in the car. Always affordable at 2.00 or so a pack
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Brick, NJ
This brand is nice and soft for blowing your nose when you have a cold which is my favorite part about it.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
I love using these! I feel good knowing they have antibacterial. They're a great quality and aren't cheap.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN
I have APAC in every bathroom in the car and at work they are extremely soft and the price is always great
I like this because it is soft on your nose than other tissues that leave your nose red from the roughness
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?