BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Trish R.
Trish R.
These come in the cutest boxes and I love having them all around the house! Kleenex brand are my favorite.
Allyson H.
Allyson H.
Kleenex brand are the only brand I will ever use. They are dependable and they more than get the job done.
Joseyleydi R.
Joseyleydi R.
They are good and I got the little packets for a enemergency they fit nice in my pource I would recommendem
Hailey S.
Hailey S.
Soft tissue for the skin and comes with lotion so noses spent redden, bleed, or peel. Good for on the go.
Krystle M.
Krystle M.
Hornell, NY
Kleenex is the only brand I can get my daughter to use. And I don't blame her. Puffs make my nose so red.
Amy G.
Amy G.
These are 3 great to just have around the house. the boxes are cute also so they are a little decorative.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Andover, NY
Great for travel and in purses... i keep them everywhere... soft and durable... a definate recommendation
Mariah R.
Mariah R.
Eden Prairie, MN
I love to throw these in my purse or take with me when I travel. They're also great to throw in your car!
Alexander P.
Alexander P.
Derry, NH
Never tried any other tissues becausee i never had to. Kleenex has got to be the go to brand for tissues.
Lisa G.
Lisa G.
Las Vegas, NV
Our family deals with seasonal allergies and we have found these to work best for those times of the year
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?