Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

Photos (75)
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Vintondale, PA
Love this product for back to school time! Great that I can buy one pack and have enough for home and school
Trish G.
Trish G.
I love the convenience of the tubes, it makes them fit almost anywhere! no more huge bulky box or rectangle.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I mean seriously do i really need to be writing a review for this. Best quality tissue papers in the market!
Sandra C.
Sandra C.
Woodside, NY
Love these tissues. They are so soft and gentle on my nose and face. I always rely on Kleenex when I am sick
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Eagle Lake, ME
This product gets rid of the gross buggies I wanna dispose of. Nice and soft, doesn't make my nose all red.
Lianne F.
Lianne F.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect for any occasion. You can store it anywhere as if not that big of a box and it still does the job !
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
These are stashed everywhere in my life! Car. Purse. Work bag. Locker. Camper. Love how portable these are.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Whittier, CA
Nothing better then the original. Doesn't rip apart or leave white stuff on face. Other tissues rip easily.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Chester, VA
Perfect for grabbing and bringing to college! Kleenex make the softest tissues and I wouldn't by any others
Linda B.
Linda B.
Odessa
I have purchased these tissues for my father before & they are so much softer it must be the lotion in them
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.