BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Farrah S.
Billings, MT
Review for: Kleenex®Ultra Soft 3-170 Boxes
Usually pretty picky about what Kleenex's I use but the ultra soft never dry out my nose when I'm fighting a cold!
Maggie A.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Ultra Upright
I jus love this brand. I have always loved this. Its caught my germs, wipped away my tears. Jus loved this product
Glory M.
Lilburn, GA
I love these little tissues to go because not every where I go has a tissue when I need it. It's so soft on my nose
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
I love to keep these individual packets with me when I go to work or just about anywhere. The packaging is so cute!
Leila D.
Campbell, CA
Review for: Ultra Soft 6-70 Boxes
One of my favorite tissue brands out there. Super soft and and never irritates my nose. Very effective. Love them.
Morgan H.
Review for: Upright
Kleenex brand is the only brand in my home! We've tried generic and other brands and none of them seem to compare!
Vanida S.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Upright Bundle
Love these, always have cute prints and it's super soft for the nose but I actually use it for everything sometimes
Rachel C.
Review for: Everyday 2-160 Boxes
The best kleenex out there. Soft, doesn't leave my nose feeling raw and is sturdier than other tissues I've tried.
Erin W.
Review for: Car Wedge
These are so handy! I keep packs everywhere. Especially with the little ones I watch that are always making a mess
Nancy L.
Williamsburg
Review for: Family Size White 240
I love the softness of the tissue. It is a brand I have had around since I was a kid. My mom used to purchase this.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?