Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Erica L.
Erica L.
Elyria, OH

Kleenex is the only time of tissues that I will use anything else leaves my nose feeling raw and uncomfortable
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

I always ue them u need tissues everywhere if you have kids. these are just the right combo of soft and sturdy
Michelle M.
Michelle M.

I always give this to my children for in case happens because some of their classrooms don't even have tissue.
Flor H.
Flor H.

Love how they have different color boxes it just adds a little something to the room or where ever you have it
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA

Good quality product and does not leave skin irritated, the travel size is great to put in the car or handbag.
Jurga J.
Jurga J.

Easy to take for kids. Use every day for everyone. One is enough so it last long. All family members likes it.
Kristen R.
Kristen R.
Hatboro , PA

Very soft and doesn't irritate sensitive skin. The small packs work great for in your purse or when traveling!
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are a must have for at home and at school. They keep the germs where they belong and are
Think and soft.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN

Love tissues with lotion in it i don't know what we would use that didn't have it in it. We love this so much.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.

Nice and soft! These do not make my nose hurt if I have a cold and need to wipe my nose more often than usual.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.