Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Cassandra D.
Cassandra D.
Queens Vlg, NY

Have allergies all year round so these definitely come in handy. Really soft to the touch and great on my nose
Meghan W.
Meghan W.

These are a must have for at home and at school. They keep the germs where they belong and are
Think and soft.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Akron, OH

Love using these tissues, it doesn't dry my nose out fast, they're soft and they are strong enough for a cold.
Jurga J.
Jurga J.

Easy to take for kids. Use every day for everyone. One is enough so it last long. All family members likes it.
Christina L.
Christina L.
Concord, CA

Good quality product and does not leave skin irritated, the travel size is great to put in the car or handbag.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.
Evansville, IN

Love tissues with lotion in it i don't know what we would use that didn't have it in it. We love this so much.
Karleigh C.
Karleigh C.

Nice and soft! These do not make my nose hurt if I have a cold and need to wipe my nose more often than usual.
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY

I always ue them u need tissues everywhere if you have kids. these are just the right combo of soft and sturdy
Becky S.
Becky S.

This is the only brand of facial tissue I will purchase. I've tried others, but none hold a candle to Kleenex.
Yazmin P.
Yazmin P.
Braintree, MA

Kleenex it's a good pruduct. When I have them you see me putting them every around the house, car in my purse.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.