BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Adriana O.
Pico Rivera, CA
Use these at work they are amazing, inexpensive and they do the job right. Doesn't leave my nose irritated
Johndese M.
Davenport , FL
Very good family pack each one of us had one in our room and the bathroom just in case we got a runny nose
Jordon A.
Daly City, CA
Always good to have around the house I can are a sudden sickness comes on or you are judging eating messy.
Amber Wold W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Keeps kids nose from running or raw and irritated without all the fuss and keeps my kids healthy and happy
Christen H.
Duluth, MN
These are my favorite tissues, nice and strong. I also like this size they fit in nicely around the house.
Krista D.
Commerce Township, MI
Soft yet not to soft. Doesn't leave residue from the tissue on your nose or face. Look the cute boxes too!
Joseyleydi R.
They are good and I got the little packets for a enemergency they fit nice in my pource I would recommendem
Allyson H.
Kleenex brand are the only brand I will ever use. They are dependable and they more than get the job done.
Amanda S.
Clarksville, TN
I have APAC in every bathroom in the car and at work they are extremely soft and the price is always great
Krystal M.
Ranson, WV
Perfect for on the go use. Small and compact for your pocket or bag. Super soft and not rough on the nose.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?