51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
This facial tissue is the best!!! It is really soft and perfect for my skin and also it is very affordable
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Love these! These are more unique because they fit in smaller places and don't take up a whole lot of room
Allyson H.
Allyson H.
Kleenex brand are the only brand I will ever use. They are dependable and they more than get the job done.
Nikki K.
Nikki K.
La Crosse , WI
Nice brand. Does the job. Always have Kleenex located around my house. No complaints for the quality here!
Kit N.
Kit N.
My family loves the softness of these tissues. We have tried other brands but always come back to Kleenex.
Julia T.
Julia T.
Cheshire, CT
These are the softest best tissues ever. I love them so much and they feel great especially when I'm sick.
Marina B.
Marina B.
It is affordable. It does not have the extra lotion or aloe, but will not dry out my nose after many used.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
They are not the cheaper option but they are cool and really soft, perfect for my nose when I have a cold!
Katie L.
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Everyday essential!! When you get the multi packs at Walmart you can get a great deal and really stock up.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Brick, NJ
This brand is nice and soft for blowing your nose when you have a cold which is my favorite part about it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?