Add a Photo

Photos (70)
Sierra O.
Sierra O.
Chatsworth, CA

Whenever I'm sick I always by this brand. Has lotion in it so my nose won't turn raw from the constant blowing.
samantha m.
samantha m.
Owasso, OK

Love this. My whole family has allergies so we use a lot of tissue. These don't dry out our noses or leave sores.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

Perfect size and easy to carry. I Like how strong these tissues are. No worries about them ripping or anything.
Tracey M.
Tracey M.
Phoenix, AZ

Go-to tissue. Strong and yet really soft. Works wonderfully for our allergy-prone household. No red noses here!
Ann r.
Ann r.

Its a must have tissue espicially to an on the go short travel, so soft and can wipe all the dirt you wanted to
Laurea P.
Laurea P.
Saginaw, MI

I love buying the bundle tissue it at a good price and it's the best pack to get I highly recommend this tissue
Jacqueline e.
Jacqueline e.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

This kleenex tissue is perfect for facial tissue it doesn't rip as easy. It is also a soft tissue for the face.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

Love these cute Kleenex tissue holders! I have them in a few places in my house, they look cute and feel great!
Becky S.
Becky S.

This is the only brand of facial tissue I will purchase. I've tried others, but none hold a candle to Kleenex.
Jurga J.
Jurga J.

Easy to take for kids. Use every day for everyone. One is enough so it last long. All family members likes it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.