BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Marina B.
It is affordable. It does not have the extra lotion or aloe, but will not dry out my nose after many used.
LEAR28015 | ELPIDIA M.
They are not the cheaper option but they are cool and really soft, perfect for my nose when I have a cold!
Katie L.
Phoenix, AZ
Everyday essential!! When you get the multi packs at Walmart you can get a great deal and really stock up.
Vicky D.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I love using this tissue paper. It is softand strong. During this time of th year is when i get most sick.
Brianne  l.
These are great for on the go and in a purse or to keep in the car. Always affordable at 2.00 or so a pack
Marenah S.
Kxidjshsbssjxkdonsdbsb sjxpsmd labs. Jason's skins kdls. Desks did d men's and diced djd djd dk kc djd djd
Trish R.
These come in the cutest boxes and I love having them all around the house! Kleenex brand are my favorite.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I love using these! I feel good knowing they have antibacterial. They're a great quality and aren't cheap.
I like this because it is soft on your nose than other tissues that leave your nose red from the roughness
Lauren R.
The Kleenex brand of tissues is very soft softer than other brands fortunately, they are also affordable!!
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?