Add a Photo

Photos (67)
Wendy P.
Wendy P.
Merced, CA

It's very convenient to just have one of these boxes laying around because tissues are a necessity and this does the job.
Emily Z.
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA

Kleenex tissues is the best.They are so soft and sensitive. I use this for my nose and eyes and its so soft, i recommend.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Astoria, NY

I get these for free at work so yeah thats what i use, who really cares anyway it is just tissues. They get the job done.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ

I buy this from Costco so it's a great price and it's soft and durable. I prefer Kleenex brand to any other brand tissue.
Emily C.
Emily C.

Amazing brand, helps me in my time of need on a daily basis. no cons. doesn't rip in half, soft on my face, travel is best
Davon D.
Davon D.
Imperial, NE

I like this because it's not a harsh texture, it's soft and absorbent and holds together when you need to blow your nose.
Very soft tissue. Quite affordable. I'd give this a five but I just don't like the lint that you get from facial tissues.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Dixon, IL

I love Kleenex Lotion Aloe and E facial tissues. You can beat finding a tissue that soothes a red raw nose during a cold!
Marielle A.
Marielle A.

It's an everyday must have. The tissue is soft and it doesn't hurt my skin unlike other brands. It's also very affordable
Lori L.
Lori L.
Slidell, LA

As far as our household is concerned, Kleenex is the only brand! They are stronger, and for the value, it's hard to beat!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.