51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?2 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Kayla N.
Kayla N.
Webster, FL
Love these tissues. They work great they don't rip when using them and they are very soft when you use them.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Seward, PA
These are stashed everywhere in my life! Car. Purse. Work bag. Locker. Camper. Love how portable these are.
Alejandra S.
Alejandra S.
Whittier, CA
Nothing better then the original. Doesn't rip apart or leave white stuff on face. Other tissues rip easily.
member-0eedf5d75
member-0eedf5d75
Waterloo, IL
I can't use any other type of tissue but these. The lotion is the best and keeps my nose from being so raw.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Eagle Lake, ME
This product gets rid of the gross buggies I wanna dispose of. Nice and soft, doesn't make my nose all red.
Mesquite, TX
We have these all over the house can't go a day without them they work well and don't hurt your nose to bad
Lianne F.
Lianne F.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect for any occasion. You can store it anywhere as if not that big of a box and it still does the job !
Linda B.
Linda B.
Odessa
I have purchased these tissues for my father before & they are so much softer it must be the lotion in them
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Perfect for grabbing and bringing to college! Kleenex make the softest tissues and I wouldn't by any others
Elda M.
Elda M.
Chula Vista, CA
You can't go wrong with carrying this in your purse! I have allergies so this is a staple in my daily bag!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?