Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Vicki F.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Jeremiah f.Kleenex® Facial Tissue uploaded by Meagan M.See all 75 photos
51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Ok so during these times is usually w...Same here!!! 1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking abou...I like Kleenex brand best 1 Answers
  • Kleenex or Store brand tissue?Kleenex!! 3 Answers
Photos (75)
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Great product. Soft enough to use on a baby, but strong enough where it doesn't tear and stick too your nose.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
Peoria, AZ
I love these they are cute and look good throughout the home. I keep this size in my car it just fits better.
Talissa G.
Talissa G.
I love the fact that it doesn't irritate my nose , it is so soft , I keep different boxes around my house ...
Julia K.
Julia K.
Shoreline, WA
Cup holder sized boxes are my faaaaav. I love being able to have them on hand in my car whenever I need them.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Kleenex brand tissues are good for there price. They're cheap and get the job done. They will not disappoint.
Rachael C.
Rachael C.
San Antonio, Tx
These are so convenient! My husband keeps them in his truck and it's so much better than a box. We love them!
Alexia J.
Alexia J.
Wallkill, NY
These tissues are super soft and gentle on your face and don't leave your nose all torn up like other tissues
Rachel P.
Rachel P.
Arlington, TX
Kleenex is a great brand of tissue. I like how they have such big sizes so i don't have to buy so many boxes.
holly m.
holly m.
Mcminnville, TN
The size of these are very handy. They are also good quality. They are perfect to keep in your car or purse.
Audri F.
Audri F.
Canton, MI
I love the brand! It does what it needs to without making it feel like too much or not enough. It's perfect!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?