51 colors available

BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?1 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I te...1 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say it'...1 Answers
Emily F.
Emily F.
Queens Vlg, NY
Love these, soft and durable, its not rough, so when you have to wipe your nose a lot this does not irritate.
jessica b.
jessica b.
Vance, AL
Kleenex brand tissues are good for there price. They're cheap and get the job done. They will not disappoint.
Sandra E.
Sandra E.
Use these because of the aloe, I tend to get a sore nose from blowing if I don't use this particular product.
Anna C.
Anna C.
Elberton, GA
Best tissues out there, doesn't leave your nose red and is very soft, buy all the way time. Give it 5 stars!!
Kelly b.
Kelly b.
Bay shore, NY
Just bought these today. Have a bunch of runny noses here due to allergies. These are great-soft on the nose!
Julia K.
Julia K.
Shoreline, WA
Cup holder sized boxes are my faaaaav. I love being able to have them on hand in my car whenever I need them.
Daejuanae G.
Daejuanae G.
Drexel Hill, PA
Kleenex always delivers what they say they will deliver .I love these facial tissues I highly recommend them.
Sally M.
Sally M.
Brooklyn, NY
It is soft and good with size and packaging. The packaging design is normal and the coloring is also normal.
Melissa D.
Melissa D.
Phoenix, AZ
These are perfect for a cold or a stuffy nose. I can't imagine using any other kind except for these really.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I mean seriously do i really need to be writing a review for this. Best quality tissue papers in the market!
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?