BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
Review for: Ultra Soft Box
I do like the designs on the Kleenex brand tissues! If I was buying a box for another I would probably go for a cute Kleenex box. It is a bit more expensive then others with similar quality because of the popularity of the brand/ name and that is the only downfall. The product itself is great, always reliable.
lisa c.
Hamden, CT
Review for: Everyday Medium 160 Sheets
I love Kleenex tissue ,so soft and affordable. I love have these in the car. In the house we use them for everything,always good to keep handy.
Nereida P.
charlotte, nc
Review for: Perfect Fit 2-100
I love this product is perfect on the road , light weight and for every day use ,and decorate my house.I will recommend this product.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Perfect Fit 9-50 Boxes
I mean seriously do i really need to be writing a review for this. Best quality tissue papers in the market!
Michelle N.
Review for: Lotion Aloe E Boxes
Great small boxes to keep on an end table or in a smaller space. The lotion and aloe is great for sore noses during cold/allergy season.
Jenna M.
Review for: Blue 2-Ply Tissues
A classic. These are gentle but tough, especially needed during allergy season. Always keep these handy.
Brianna B.
Auburn, WA
These are really soft they are great for cleaning they don't irritate my nose they are great for on the go they work really well so when you have a cold use these tissues
Review for: Go
Best tissues for on the go. Super compact and you can store them anywhere!! I always have a pack in the car, in my purse, and in my nightstand drawer.
Jasmine B.
Review for: Family Size
I keep these around the house, in my car, and on my desk at work. They are a staple during allergy season and whenever I need to wipe my face. They are soft enough that they don't scratch my face.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
Perfect pocket, bag, backpack size tissues. never go without. just tuck a pack in your bag and you're always prepared.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?