BY KLEENEX #2 in Tissues

• Are these tissues on all school supply list?3 Answers
  • Ok so during these times is usually when I get really sick and I ...2 Answers
  • I already heard bloggers talking about this products , they say i...1 Answers
Mesquite, TX
We have these all over the house can't go a day without them they work well and don't hurt your nose to bad
Lianne F.
Lianne F.
Hialeah, FL
Perfect for any occasion. You can store it anywhere as if not that big of a box and it still does the job !
member-0eedf5d75
member-0eedf5d75
Waterloo, IL
I can't use any other type of tissue but these. The lotion is the best and keeps my nose from being so raw.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Eagle Lake, ME
This product gets rid of the gross buggies I wanna dispose of. Nice and soft, doesn't make my nose all red.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Odessa
I have purchased these tissues for my father before & they are so much softer it must be the lotion in them
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
Perfect for grabbing and bringing to college! Kleenex make the softest tissues and I wouldn't by any others
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
This facial tissue is the best!!! It is really soft and perfect for my skin and also it is very affordable
Krystal M.
Krystal M.
Ranson, WV
Perfect for on the go use. Small and compact for your pocket or bag. Super soft and not rough on the nose.
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Durango, CO
Love these! These are more unique because they fit in smaller places and don't take up a whole lot of room
Elisbet G.
Elisbet G.
They are softer to clean your nose with
And your nose doesn't rash up and I truly think you should buy it.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL
Why should you buy this brand?
Bassett, VA
Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland
Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Fyn K.
Fyn K.
Kleenex or Store brand tissue?