Add a Photo

Photos (72)
Jordyn Z.
Jordyn Z.
Taunton,ma

Kleenex is by far my favorite tissues to use! When I'm sick i can use them all of the time
And my nose wont hurt!
Santa C.
Santa C.
San Antonio, TX

Soft and strong! This 4pack helped me make it through my "cold and flu" days. My nose and I are very pleased. :)
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
Jori B.
Jori B.

I use Kleenex a lot especially during the winter for colds and the spring for allergies. Definitely a must have.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA

Kleenex are a great brand although I usually don't grab these over others. They are not as soft, but still good.
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

I have severe allergies and these are my prefered type of tissue to use. Very soft and doesn't irritate my nose.
Sabrina P.
Sabrina P.
Lowndes, MO

I love that these tissues have lotion in them. This helps me not to get that dreaded raw red nose. I love these!
Tenzing S.
Tenzing S.

Tissue is the must in the house because everyone is making tiny mess around the house. they are very effective .
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

I usually carry this in my car. they come so handy sometimes more if you have children. Great price and quality,
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Central Vly, NY

These are perfect tissues. They are soft and durable. They don't hurt your nose and they absorb a lot of liquid.
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.