Add a Photo

#3 in Tissues
Photos (69)
Chloe H.
Chloe H.

Awesome product! If you are looking for something in this realm of products definitely try these out. Love them.
Massiel J.
Massiel J.
Palmdale, CA

We all suffer from allergies and is a plus that our tissue is soft and this one is the perfect one for my family
Breonna B.
Breonna B.
Newport News, VA

I love Kleenex they are super soft on the face. I have to keep a box of Kleenex at my desk and around the house.
Anna H.
Anna H.
Clovis, CA

Kleenex are a great brand although I usually don't grab these over others. They are not as soft, but still good.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Central Vly, NY

These are perfect tissues. They are soft and durable. They don't hurt your nose and they absorb a lot of liquid.
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.

These are the only tissues I will use. They are strong and soft for my sensitive nose. I highly recommend these.
McKenna H.
McKenna H.

Love these cute Kleenex tissue holders! I have them in a few places in my house, they look cute and feel great!
Jacqueline e.
Jacqueline e.
Desert Hot Springs, CA

This kleenex tissue is perfect for facial tissue it doesn't rip as easy. It is also a soft tissue for the face.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.

Perfect size and easy to carry. I Like how strong these tissues are. No worries about them ripping or anything.
Laurea P.
Laurea P.
Saginaw, MI

I love buying the bundle tissue it at a good price and it's the best pack to get I highly recommend this tissue
Claudia S.
Claudia S.
Fort Myers, FL

Why should you buy this brand?
Tiffany b.
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH

Did anyone else make Kleenex ghosts this Halloween?
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA

Do you like the lotion ones or the regular Kleenex?
Anna-Cecillia C.
Anna-Cecillia C.
Langeland

Is this product a worth of the pricey money?
Carrie T.